Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back  (Read 4172 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:39:54 PM

let me mention Influencer Marketing, which is the strategy with the greatest potential and impact. Unfortunately, I can’t tell more than that, since I actually have little information.
yes, there is really little information, but I assume that this is due to the fact that the platform will soon be launched. I suggest waiting for the launch to find out additional nuances.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

let me mention Influencer Marketing, which is the strategy with the greatest potential and impact. Unfortunately, I can’t tell more than that, since I actually have little information.
yes, there is really little information, but I assume that this is due to the fact that the platform will soon be launched. I suggest waiting for the launch to find out additional nuances.
in principle, I agree with this, but I need to know if I need to open a wallet in order to become a member of this community or is this not necessary? Or do you have an opinion on this?
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:47:31 PM

in principle, I agree with this, but I need to know if I need to open a wallet in order to become a member of this community or is this not necessary? Or do you have an opinion on this?
in general, a wallet is not a prerequisite for owning Ovato, but it provides additional security and control. But you’d better use one wallet for the security of your assets.
Doublescripts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:51:26 PM

then I think we need to try to extract the most information from this platform. In particular, you need to find out about Owato mining, miner rewards and what needs to be done to get started.
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:37:21 AM

however, Ovato is an interesting project. As I understand it, this is a new generation of mass adoption of digital currency. What do developers offer? I am particularly interested in the main advantages.
b518419

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:41:10 AM

however, Ovato is an interesting project. As I understand it, this is a new generation of mass adoption of digital currency. What do developers offer? I am particularly interested in the main advantages.
developers offer to receive rewards from purchases that you make daily. You can also get nice bonuses only for participating in the platform.
minik625

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:46:05 AM

I would like to become part of such a community. It seems to me that getting rewards only for participation is pretty good. Moreover, the process of interaction between the seller and the buyer is becoming much faster.
b518419

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:52:49 AM

I would like to become part of such a community. It seems to me that getting rewards only for participation is pretty good. Moreover, the process of interaction between the seller and the buyer is becoming much faster.
yes, it saves time on both sides. In addition, sellers can now display their products directly to users, without using intermediaries. This is probably the convenience of the blockchain.
minik625

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:59:02 AM

yes, it saves time on both sides. In addition, sellers can now display their products directly to users, without using intermediaries. This is probably the convenience of the blockchain.
that's right. Thus, they decided to use the blockchain. Let's hope that now, using innovative technologies, the amount of plastic emitted into the environment will decrease.
b518419

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

that's right. Thus, they decided to use the blockchain. Let's hope that now, using innovative technologies, the amount of plastic emitted into the environment will decrease.
I agree with you. Therefore, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find an approach to consumers every day. But there is one marketing strategy that brings good enough performance, judging by the words of the developers.
1Excalibur

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:12:24 AM

if I understand correctly, you mean the Influencer Marketing strategy, which is the strategy that brings the most return and effectiveness. By the way, how are social networks involved?
b518419

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:23:53 AM

if I understand correctly, you mean the Influencer Marketing strategy, which is the strategy that brings the most return and effectiveness. By the way, how are social networks involved?
users share bonus offers from sellers on social networks, and Ovato rewards them for this. Apparently, the developers are aimed specifically at the consumer segment.
1Excalibur

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:40:58 AM

users share bonus offers from sellers on social networks, and Ovato rewards them for this. Apparently, the developers are aimed specifically at the consumer segment.
in which case, this is good. It is necessary to share bonuses from sellers as often as possible, by the way, it is also worth noting that I have not yet seen such a smart coin as Ovato. Do you know what its advantages are?
minik625

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 09:44:18 AM

as I understand it, precisely such coins as Ovato bring blockchain technology to a new, consumer level. They are called smart, because with the help of the same blockchain they crowd out traditional fiat money.
1Excalibur

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:49:26 AM

as I understand it, precisely such coins as Ovato bring blockchain technology to a new, consumer level. They are called smart, because with the help of the same blockchain they crowd out traditional fiat money.
due to this, the spread of cryptocurrency will increase. Disputes, by the way, that sometimes arise between sellers and buyers will be resolved much faster and more efficiently, thanks to the blockchain, and more precisely, its transparency properties.
minik625

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

due to this, the spread of cryptocurrency will increase. Disputes, by the way, that sometimes arise between sellers and buyers will be resolved much faster and more efficiently, thanks to the blockchain, and more precisely, its transparency properties.
it is not only transparency, but also accountability. All operations that are carried out in the process of interaction between sellers and consumers will be available in the general registry.
1Excalibur

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:58:36 AM

it is not only transparency, but also accountability. All operations that are carried out in the process of interaction between sellers and consumers will be available in the general registry.
it will also contribute to the development of trade in the best and most effective conditions. In addition, Ovato can be mined. But we will learn more about this later, since it seems that the community will soon be launched, so there is no specific information yet.
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:12:49 AM

friends, I did not know that there are such interesting projects where I can receive rewards from everyday purchases. It's like a cashback, but here you can also get them for participating, right?
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

friends, I did not know that there are such interesting projects where I can receive rewards from everyday purchases. It's like a cashback, but here you can also get them for participating, right?
yes, that's right. Ovato is a really promising project. It is worth noting that the Ovato coin can be called the next generation digital currency. Do you understand what is the connection between this?
Alaa

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

yes, that's right. Ovato is a really promising project. It is worth noting that the Ovato coin can be called the next generation digital currency. Do you understand what is the connection between this?
I believe that the innovativeness of this coin lies precisely in the fact that with the help of it there is an opportunity to receive rewards. I believe that such coins will be very popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: