Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?

I like bitcoins because I believe that in the future, bitcoins will revolutionize money and unify the world. Bitcoins will be the only currency we will be needing in the entire world. Imagine a world where everything costs in bitcoins. No more exchanges, no more middlemen, and most of all, no more banks.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

For me bitcoins offers a way to do trading. It help me learn and understand how the market works and that will be very useful when I try to trade in stock markets.
This is what the rich people do. If you do what they do then you have a better chance of being rich too.
The amount of knowledge might be hard to accumulate but when it is enough it could be a key for success.

I may have lost some money but I will still continue trading.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

i think about the system in bitcoin that i like it most to keep decentralised and because of that make people not in diversity also about fast transaction and transparent in it

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

I really like bitcoin, because it is easy way to get an extra income and bitcoin is the easy way to earn money. Bitcoin also improved my English grammar. It is also a profitable digital currency. that is my main reason why I really like bitcoin. And also bitcoin helps me in my life, it helps me to my needs and to pay my parents debt.
ryuza

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

i do like bitcoin.i believe that in the near future it can help me on my financial needs. i'm hoping it will happen soon. Bitcoin will help me reach my dreams like other people who starts early in bitcoin.
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

The main reason why i like bitcoin,it is easy to handle and while in home i can earn as much i want,while i still waiting in my others token,bitcoin can help me a lot and my family,bitcoin is have a high impact to success in the future so dont waste time because time is so important just like bitcoin

Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

The main reason why i like bitcoin,it is easy to handle and while in home i can earn as much i want,while i still waiting in my others token,bitcoin can help me a lot and my family,bitcoin is have a high impact to success in the future so dont waste time because time is so important just like bitcoin
Yes I agree on that most of the people around like bitcoin because it is the easiest way to earn a huge amount of profit. It is really full of simple works that built many opportunity that is a a very big help to us. So then I believe that many people like bitcoin because it is now trusted and being use as an asset of many people.

bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I liked the bitcoin because it is profitable. This will change my future. Bitcoin is very easy money and gives it to help many people. It will change my life.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

yes i really like bitcoin and from bitcoin i've improved my financial condition i have the advantage i have from buying bitcoin at cheap price and selling it at that high price reason i like bitcoin because of bitcoin i can improve my economic condition.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

in bitcoin you have your freedom and it has fast transaction with low transaction fees and its easy to use and another thing that i like in bitcoin is if you invest in it you can get large amount of profit bitcoin can double or maybe triple what you invest on it as time past and bitcoin can secure your privacy.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

Yes,i like bitcoin .I am new here .So I'm very curious about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is something interesting to me.
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

i think every people like bitcoin.i want to say i am big fan and lover of bitcoin.it reason .bitcoin so much profitable.and if you want to earn money in your house so you can selected bitcoin. because you earn bitcoin with money income from your home.bitcoin now popular in many country.and i hope bitcoin business is top one.i like and love bitcoin soo much.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

I like bitcoin because I can easily pay and receive payment from/to someone else. I has potential also to increase its value becasue it has only limited supply and btc is getting popular.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

as a bitcoin user...yes i really like bitcoin so much,as i finish my work in our house i go to computer shop just to play bitcoin and i love too.because bitcoin help us a lot especially in our daily needs,my 2 sons already receive a money from bitcoin and they help me for the needs of our family.thank you for the people who created bitcoin.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

I like the Stoshi's idea! I was a big fun about against the system! But how we can see  it's still one hand monopoly puppet business and doesn't work right now! I like learn new things! I would like to get an education in block chain and crypto world!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

The main reason why I like Bitcoin is that it's an easy way to get extra-incomes, and the fact that government can't control it is great.

its really great when bitcoin is not controlled by government and its the biggest advantage of bitcoin.
you are wrong if you think bitcoin is easy way to earn income because its difficult.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I like the Stoshi's idea! I was a big fun about against the system! But how we can see  it's still one hand monopoly puppet business and doesn't work right now! I like learn new things! I would like to get an education in block chain and crypto world!

We like bitcoin because there are lots of good things with it. It has several advantages over fiat currency. It is not in total control of central banks of governments but thrives because of the users themselves. It is really worth it investing on it that's why many are being  attracted to it.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized system of crypto currency based on blocking technology, which can be "milled" with the help of computing devices.
He will not go anywhere - this is an entire industry already, a whole new industry.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Because Bitcoin = giving banks "the finger".

They have been messing with society for way too long now. Bitcoin brings an alternative so we no longer need banks. Just like email presented an alternative so we no longer need snail mail for written communication. Huurray for technology!
I couldn't disagree with you, I myself having trouble with banks especially their atm card it gives me headache so that's another reason why i like bitcoin but there's so many reasons each of us provide so my main reason is most of bounty hunters earned coins or tokens and they use it to invest or hold to earn profit without the government monitoring your progress. All i can share is you guys should like or love bitcoin because cryptocurrencies help us all. Through hardwork of course.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

I prefer Altcoins. For example I love litcoin and ETH more than btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: