Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:52:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?

Quite easy, I like bitcoin because bitcoin provides an advantage, bitcoin for me is a source of income. Bitcoin is great to be an alternative job and it really helps me in making a living.
Qu33nz3r

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

yes i really like bitcoin. because bitcoin is very safe, easy and guaranteed. Smiley
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

I like bitcoin for many reasons. One of the reasons is due to it's anonymous nature. Bitcoin gives us control over our own money which is a plus since bankers won't have access to it. Due to it's peer-to-peer transfer and cross-border transactions it is a must have.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Bitcoin has been made famous because of being too profitable regardless of your age, gender and social status. I always liked bitcoin because of the opportunity it is giving out to people who want to experience a better life through investing here in bitcoin. I also liked bitcoin because of its great features that provides great convenience and benefits to every user involved.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Watampone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

RedKLess

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

many reason why i like Bitcoin and the first is i can earn Bitcoin FREE  Wink
i can make money since i know bitcoin and really helping my financial problem

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

the hope that the people of our generation will come to power and replace the conservatives, the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency gives a good profit!
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

Yes i like bitcoin most because its change my life dramatically within few year.There are many reason behind this but i shortly tell something about that.First of all that time was 2016 this time bitcoin price was 500$+ and i know about this by TV news also they said in future it will reached 10000$. After saw the new i was interested about bitcoin and bought 50 BTC that time and hold it.Now its give a huge profit just in 2 year.Also i do treading in many ex-changer by bitcoin and make some profit for carry my pocket money.For those I like bitcoin very much.
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

I like BTC because its anonymous and decentralized. You have a total control of it.
geula4x

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

What I really like about BitCoin is the fact that price is really driven by pure market forces: supply and demand.
there is no country or center bank regulator that influences or determine price.
It's truly the currency of the masses!
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

I like Bitcoin because it has a very secure platform, you can see that Bitcoin is not just a place to invest but the public trusts it, Bitcoin is at the top of the list. Crypto market and in the future will keep its position

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

there are many reasons why bitcoin is cool, but above all it is freedom
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

Just the fact that I am here on a bitcoin forum you already know that I love bitcoin. Not only it give me countless opportunities to have a better life, bitcoin gives me total freedom.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

I like Bitcoin because it has a very secure platform, you can see that Bitcoin is not just a place to invest but the public trusts it, Bitcoin is at the top of the list. Crypto market and in the future will keep its position
In addition to very secure of course there is another reason that bitcoin prices continue to rise, I have never hesitated with the future bitcoin because as long as there is value so up and down the price is reasonable because bitcoin embraced decentralization system.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:37 AM

Because here we can manage our investment. Also, investment here will sure have income, just be patience and hold your coins. Also, Bitcoin, is now very popular to the world. Bitcoin is the new thread of currency and future.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

In addition to very secure of course there is another reason that bitcoin prices continue to rise, I have never hesitated with the future bitcoin because as long as there is value so up and down the price is reasonable because bitcoin embraced decentralization system.

If you saying secure, but why there is so many big site got hacked? I do not think it ia very secure like you said, there is always a thief that want your money. The point is whether you have big amount or not. Another reason why many people like bitcoin besides of becoming anonymous is with bitcoin many of people can really easy to make hard things become easy through bitcoin
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Yes I really like bitcoin. First it becomes my source of income for my family needs like the food we eat everyday,for paying monthly rent, paying electricity and water bill. Bitcoin also give convenience when it comes to paying our due dates and bills thats why I like and love bitcoin so much.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

Yes for me I like Bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn and invest their is no amount or specific value that you have to purchase. You can join some bounty campaigns or signature campaigns to earn . You can also earn big in bitcoin for example you buy bitcoin fo 14k you can sell it for double or triple depends on the value of the bitcoin it can be also your investment. That is the reason why I want bitcoin you can also do Bitcoin on your free time. 🙂
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Yes for me I like Bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn and invest their is no amount or specific value that you have to purchase. You can join some bounty campaigns or signature campaigns to earn . You can also earn big in bitcoin for example you buy bitcoin fo 14k you can sell it for double or triple depends on the value of the bitcoin it can be also your investment. That is the reason why I want bitcoin you can also do Bitcoin on your free time. 🙂

Of course, that's why i'm here. Because i believe that bitcoin is the answer of my financial problem. Being a beginner at this routine i don't have earing. But i trully believe that i can ear big to support my needs and to my family.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

Yes, I really like Bitcoin. The reason I like Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is my main job I have ever made as a hobby. So whatever I do in Bitcoin I love to do it.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

I like bitcoin because it has good and high value that you can ualsed to start business and to have a new life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: