Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?

Yes I like bitcoin because bitcoin is a great source of income with great benefits. Bitcoin has many benefits, as currency, investment as well as to store wealth, and definitely bitcoin is the strongest coin.

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

For me, I like bitcoin because of the reasons for the many different ways how you can obtain it, the increasing price of it and also the way how you can use it. We all know that you can earn bitcoin in many different ways, like mining, trading, investing, gambling, and joining in some signature campaign or bounty campaign. Yes, bitcoin price is fluctuating too much, but that is the genuine nature of it. Imagine that bitcoin has a constant amount, I’m sure most of the trader and investor will not be interested in it. Most of all I like bitcoin because of its capability the way you can use bitcoin is superb.  Smiley
Only reason that i think most probably it is a way of earning to me. I like bitcoin because I have earned from it and it helps me solve my financial problem. Since I have earn bitcoins many good things happen to our lives. And I am very thankful for I have known bitcoins. It is easy to make transaction also with bitcoins easy to pay online purchases and many other benefits it gives.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Bitcoin has granted me more than what I am expecting. It has changed my life upside down ever since and it has given me a lot of benefits over the past few years I've been here. I know in myself that bitcoin has a lot more to show to me and I can't wait to recieve and achieve all of that. I don't just like bitcoin, I love it already and I don't think I can afford loosing it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

We all have different reasons why we like bitcoin and it usually depends on how it affects our lives. In my case, bitcoin has been the provider of mine in terms of finances. I was able to buy and do whatever I want from it. I was also attracted by the fact that bitcoin gives opportunity to everyone who wants to earn through it wherein you should never miss that out on your whole entire life.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

What i really like the most about bitcoin is the volatility of it, bitcoin has a high volatility rate which means you do have chances to win or loae depending on the situation of the market due to demand and supply , what i am talking is the increase and decrease of the price , as you invest on bitcoin a minute or an hout after , you will be having a profit or lose as number varies on the bitcoins value.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

ofcourse I like bitcoins beacuse :
profit rate is high.
best type of investment.
awesome sourse of side income.
its high value.
subject27

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

I used to like bitcoin but now i'm angry with her. Cus, shes acting like a beach nowadays! She going up and alternatives going down and she going down and alternatives going down again wtf is this!
I loss much money for now  Undecided
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

Yeah dude I like the Bitcoin most.there are some reasons behind liking Bitcoin. first of all Bitcoin is an good type of investment.by investing in Bitcoin we can earn a huge amount of profits again we can use this profits to maintain our daily life as well as our family.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

people can't trust the government or banks "to do the right thing," because they are deceptive.
Cryptocurrencies will change the finance sector by sustaining a trustless financial ecosystem for both individuals and businesses.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

First i like bitcoin because it can make me have a lot of money, it actually gave me financial freedom. With it, I was able to make my free time more productive by making my time profitable compared before. Bitcoin serves for me as an investment for my future and daily needs. It really changed my life when it comes to finances.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

For me, the reason for the love of bitcoin is only one - profit! It was thanks to bitcoin that I improved my financial position.  That's why I love the world of cryptocurrency.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

I like Bitcoini very much because I am based on my friends who had invested in the past and I am very happy that Bitcoin is still rising so I would like to be considered the best investment type I have ever seen in my life and that I would like to be accepted as a country like this I would like to point out that such a currency conversion is a sign of a great improvement among countries.
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

one of the many things I love about Bitcoin is about the ease of getting and sending each other send BTC balances because this is so easy to do there is no difference between we send balances between local and international.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

there are lots of reasons to like Bitcoin, but top of the list is the fact that safety of its transactions its guaranteed. BTC also provides freedom from governmental and institutional control giving you an opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your investment fully.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

i thought its new questiion but seew thread were made in 2013 for now i have only one answer to this question ,we or me needt any reason to like botcoin i just like it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

The reason I like bitcoin, initially interested and want to know what is bitcoin, and I started to study and find out about bitcoin, and I began to understand with bitcoin, of course get the result of bitcoin.sepudah easy transactions with people around and also to save and investing of course.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

For me bitcoin is financially free. Everyone can use bitcoin and have a chance to get rich suddenly. Bitcoin also makes it easier to send money overseas and domestically. We are also free to send it without a third person. Cool
svladovsky

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Bitcoin is just like an ultimate international currency, free of local restrictions and limitations
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

system blockchain, crypto technology, and future digital money other than atm. I like bitcoin because it's not just an asset but having bitcoin is one of our existence as a crypto dweller to get it. with bitcoin I can buy lots of altcoin then in exchange to bitcoin again with added lot without having to lose the bitcoin we have that is why I like bitcoin. because we will always hold Btc no matter what

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

I am as Jr. Members still need to learn a lot about bitcoin, because everyday I still ask my senior senior about getting bitcoin. But I really like it. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: