Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7495 times)
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

because bitcoin can be used as investment giving good multifold returns where you hold your investment in gold it wont appreciate like bitcoin returns.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
Merited by xamxam (5)

I like bitcoin because so easy to use and the price is always change, you can buy bitcoin when the price is down,then sell if you want when the price is increase, in short you can easily earn bitcoin profit even in a short period of time. There are also more benefits when you transact on it like getting some rebate.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

The primary reason why I like bitcoin is the freedom (Lack of Regulation). No government agency or central authority can access my bitcoin or take a cut from it. It also has various other benefits over fiat currencies like enhanced security and speed of transfer to name a few.
I wouldn't be surprised if 5 years from now the fiat currencies would be replaced by Bitcoins and other similar cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin does not belong to the management of the government, that's really interesting, it makes the value of bitcoin unpredictable, so that we can make a lot of money if we work with bitcoin, this is also one of the reasons I like it. In addition, it is a new investment option in the market, space and ability to develop are still many, the opportunity is too great, can not miss. However, I disagree with the cash will be replaced by Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because we should understand clearly, it is investment, volatile nature can not make it into official currency

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?
Obviously, Bitcoin is such type of likeable thing at this virtual era. Basically, I love Bitcoin for the purpose of future benefit. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world in future and it will be one of the common currency around the world. not only that but also Bitcoin has been using as a payment tool in recent times. So there is a hope of light for the future purpose.
Especially, I like Bitcoin for the trading and saving purpose. I love saving Bitcoin and enjoying a lot when I see the rate is going up and down. So Bitcoin has become an important part of my life.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

I like bitcoin because so easy to use and the price is always change, you can buy bitcoin when the price is down,then sell if you want when the price is increase, in short you can easily earn bitcoin profit even in a short period of time. There are also more benefits when you transact on it like getting some rebate.
The reason why I like bitcoin to be a future currency because it can help people who are living in a poor status by esrning money in the site and no need to have any capital money to do such thing on bitcoin. Theres a lot of opportunities and have capabilities to change our way of living in the community the reason why I spend time in bitcoin because I love bitcoin transaction due to a faster and easiest to transact payment.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I really like bitcoin and if you ask "Why?". I will answer it easily, I like bitcoin because I want to become rich or let say I want my dreams come true. I know that with the help of bitcoin I can do what I want and I can buy what I want too. So if you have goals in your life and you think that it is impossible to happen, you're wrong! Because there is so many things that can help you and one of these is bitcoin.
Archstantonbees

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

They're sweet

http://we4g.com/bitcoin%20chocolate%20coins.jpg
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

of course I do like bitcoin for the reason that when I joined bitcoin I also started to earn extra income from here aside from my fixed monthly salary.  I have also an opportunity to have an investment tru bitcoin. earning incom in here without any investment aside from my effort and time.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Many now very interested on bitcoin. Like me, I really like bitcoin in many reasons. Example is that it was currency where you can use to purchase. The best reason also it was a great investment because you will earn a large profit due to increase in price in the market.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

There is only one reason why i like bitcoin it helps people to achieve there dreams.Unexpected income for families future.Its helps me  to earn extra income to support my family.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

I'm sure the main reason people here like bitcoin because of the price (including me) and the second because of its usefulness and function. and also they feel that through bitcoin they can achieve their dreams.

medha2009

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

I like Bitcoin because the reason is that it can be very easy to earn, currently it is working as a digital currency in many countries. And with this coin shopping can be done.
stefanionut99

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

It created jobs and profits for us and it helps many companies find more customers and connections to grow their organization.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Of course I like bitcoin because with bitcoin, I have money and I can get what I want my life has also changed for the better.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

I'm sure the main reason people here like bitcoin because of the price (including me) and the second because of its usefulness and function. and also they feel that through bitcoin they can achieve their dreams.
As in current time most of the people are using bitcoin for investment and making profit therefore they like bitcoin because they are getting good profit from it, but in future i think that it will also be the most popular currency because of the anonymity and decentralize character that we can use bitcoin in every corner of the world without changing it into any other currency.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

I really like bitcoin because it is easy to obtain. You can see and hear it everywhere now in the world and the most amazing part is that you can earn from it because it has value that is equal to money. Just buy bitcoin and if your lucky enough that it got pumped after you bought bitcoin then that's where you earn profits from it.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I love bitcoin. Because bitcoin represents wealth, we can exchange bitcoin for a lot of money. My friend invested in bitcoin, he got a lot of benefits, he became rich, and his life was greatly improved.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Yes, the reason I like bitcoin. First of all because of it I can be financially free, I can earn some money doing campaigns. Second, I learn something new every day because of the many projects for an ICO I can see the latest innovation they do for the community. Third, bitcoin can be used to make payments as easy as doing it manually, hassle free and also have a secure management of your money.
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

I like bitcoin due to future savings
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

The reason why i like bitcoin is very simple to earn money you dont need to sweat or to work movemently. posting participate to discussions is very easy for me thats why i like bitcoin. Also its give you an idea of everything about cryptocurrency and you will think the other possible when the bitcoin will be the payment on future

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: