Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Everyone is hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency world. We are hoping for so many good things to happen about it in the future. And maybe in the future our hopes are very possible to come true, but of course it would take time, it may be a long time of waiting but let us be positive towards it.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

I don't think it's possible to use bitcoin because bitcoin like a floating cloud doesn't manage it, but for altcoins, if there is skyrocketing global money it can be used because Altcoin is a company that manages it
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

The moment of recognition of crypto currency in a number of countries will immediately affect the entire world economy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

bitcoin can be a legitimate global payment instrument if all countries agree and legalize bitcoin. currently, transactions that use bitcoin can only be done by a group of people or sellers and buyers who agree to use crypto for payment instruments, so without involving the government in transacting. so the risks are held by their own.
To make a payment using bitcoin there is no significant risk if between seller and buyer have agreed on the payment system using bitcoin.

All you have to determine is when a transaction using your bitcoin should know the credibility of that person.

Because it would be the same if all countries accept bitcoin but the user does a transaction with a fraudster, the government will not be responsible in this regard.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
It could be done and happened, but because of the many obstacles that are currently being faced only a few stores that receive bitcoin as a means of payment, let alone the government also still not attract bitcoin as a means of legal payment, so the regulation for acceptance bitcoin still does not exist.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

Cryptocurrency cannot be a universal means of exchange. Firstly, there are different coins and tokens in cryptocurrency. These coins have different values and different uses. Second, the value of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Using cryptocurrencies as a universal means of exchange would be hard because of its diversity and volatility. However, if there is ONE crypto that could be used as a universal exchange, it would be possible.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Its hard for cryptocurrency become global currency. Currency must be issued and approved by government and central banks, most cryptocurrency not regulated by government. As currency, crypto is more safe than our current money
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

that is why you and me here, expecting it will happen in future. We live in a digital society now and it is expanding rapidly. then why we can't expect digital money for transactions? We already got awesome blockchain technology for this purpose.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

Someday it might happen. There are already a lot of coins that appear and are very useful. maybe someday, fiat money will be in exchange with Cryptocurrency and all payments will use Cryptocurrency.

I think the same as you because, in the future, our life will be full of digital and cryptocurrency is a digital technology which has the potential to be applied. and when cryptocurrency is applied then we can see a new era of digital will comes and I think it will work together with fiat and maybe it will be used in all countries. we are still new in the digital technology and I am sure that cryptocurrency will grow and will evolve into something better that can be used in everywhere in the future.
And certainly because it has the potential to have a good role in finance and various things to be able to take advantage of its advantages.. it still has a high chance to survive forever and better role for all people/countries. Well though it will not be shifting the fiat, it will be an alternative currency that plays an important role for the life of all human beings to a more modern and useful side.
I bet all of us certainly have similar expectation that virtual can go far in the future. Yep, I kind of agree that cryptocurrencies are capable of becoming a global currency. With the development of society, the speed of advanced technology is quite fast and truly it plays a crucial role in both daily activity, transaction and that sorts of thing. People in various parts of the world are awaring of  the benefit and the prospective of cryptocurrency field gradually. Virtual currency would be more likely to become a legal and common currency all around the world, of course it can’t replace the position of fiat, it's just an extra currency. With current situation, it depends much on governments to identify when we can use virtual as a legal currency widespreadly, i think it would be soon.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

yes but with potential for tourism in the world you using a universal currency yes it will be better but not governments do not want to lose their change because they make a lot of money with it
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

that is why you and me here, expecting it will happen in future. We live in a digital society now and it is expanding rapidly. then why we can't expect digital money for transactions? We already got awesome blockchain technology for this purpose.
I know it is too soon to say anything but after using bitcoin and observing its trend over the years, I could confidently say that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will experience a bright future. Bitcoin has come from nearly nothing to a very high-valued currency at the moment. Although it is nearly impossible to give any correct prediction about the price of bitcoin, bitcoin with its cutting-edge technology are bound to change the world's economy for the better.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Cryptocurrency Is an option like bitcoin as an alternative way of payment because each country has already legitimate currency that they used to transact. Its up to each country either they used digital money or not, If a country has an advance technology like japan, I'll assure they will accept crypto and used It as an alternative money for online transaction.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

I think yes. Cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. It is easy to use and accessible for all the people.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

I believe in crypto currency and its future. I just don't think that any government will allow it to replace their own fiat currency. I think what will happen is that cryptos will be the alternative way of payment and other financial transactions. Virtual money an alternative to the fiat, but the fiat currency will still stay as the main and legal currency of each nation.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
cryptofpt69

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

I think in the future bitcoin is be used as an form of payment in internet, because it is very convenient and all of nation in the world will accept bitcoin online
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

In my own opinion, there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will be universal if most of the government in other countries will allow their own people to use bitcoins on their daily life.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

Cryptocurrency?
 I think cryptocurrency is the thought of as digital currency that uses cryptography. So the cryptocurrency is secured and it makes easier to transfer funds betweek two parties i a transaction.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

In my own opinion, there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will be universal if most of the government in other countries will allow their own people to use bitcoins on their daily life.

I think the same as you but we need to wait until all the country can accept cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency can be universal and every people can use cryptocurrency in their life and can collaborate with fiat. but before we can see this, we'd better collect many coins as our investment so in the future, when the time comes, we can use cryptocurrency in our daily life. I think maybe in the next year, there will more country that will support and accept cryptocurrency so it will make cryptocurrency become legal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Well technically it is a global tender now. But the fact of the matter is will everyone use it? My take? I don't think so. Not everyone has heard of crypto currency even bitcoin. Others may have heard of it but doesn't understand it. Only a handful of people per country understands crypto currency to a point that they could use it. So i think educating everyone on what crypto currency is and the benefits of it is the firt step.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Hugo_01

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Hard to discuss the topics, since only people on Bitcointalk forum can participate, we already believe in crypto, know about it and have been educationg ourselves on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: