Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 889 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

if I became president is definitely in the people of my country I will introduce digital currencies such as bitcoin is so that my country can advance its financial condition, with bitcoin they can use it as a place to save or make money from there, increasingly advanced human technology is growing more advanced .

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I think yes bitcoin can change the world. He can help people who poor to become a rich eventhough you have not enough educating attainded. Bitcoin also reduce corruption in the world if the government will accept it. And also big help in economy in a country.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

I really believe that bitcoin can change our lives, because I believe that what I get from bitcoin salary becomes a reality in our lives, so that our family life becomes successful with bitcoin.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

Is possible, just a matter of time, with a wide range of creating more awareness of bitcoin in every community and also to produce a simple device on every transaction, because of UN-educated people can be a part, For instance bitcoin works in digital currency in nature working with online transaction in a digital way, and is more better than local currency used. and btc is acceptable over the world. 
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

no, i can not change the world because of bitcoin.
but bitcoin can shed my life on a more independent level. I think this is what I think is right. not the bitcoin that changed the world. but we alone are changing lives from involvement in bitcoin and crypto.

Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Bitcoin changes the perspective how we bank, how we earn money and also make transaction through bitcoin. It makes transaction easier and comfortable. It doesnt include any tax. For some people who doesnt have a job, bitcoin can help them but it is not realiable for now for its volatile character.  But first before many of us engage into this we should learn and study the bitcoin, its advantages and disadvantages.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Yes it really changing the world specially in world of currency i think this is one of the anti corrupt banking system. and sooner or later all peoples grab it to

use and learn about cryptocurrency to have one of their assets. this is a new and innovative digital currency technology that will affect many things such as

finance, information and many more.  Bitcoin also helps us to change our lives, helping us to stand on our own feet, and to act as a proper and proper

person.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

for me to change the world by opening a factory that produces sophisticated tools with bitcoin. with the existence of a sophisticated tool factory then the poor can work in this factory for the economy to be good. these sophisticated tools will transform the world like human robots, unmanned planes, flying cars, and all that matters is done by robots or machines.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

for me to change the world by opening a factory that produces sophisticated tools with bitcoin. with the existence of a sophisticated tool factory then the poor can work in this factory for the economy to be good. these sophisticated tools will transform the world like human robots, unmanned planes, flying cars, and all that matters is done by robots or machines.
Bitcoin can possibly change world since its exchanges are quick and simple .Very soon it replace other currencies because people become addicted to it and they all know that cash money is not profitable to them and that's true in short.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Over the last 10 years, the most amazing thing that has happened is the emergence of the crypto market! I think we are at the initial stage of the development of the life of the crypto world and the cue ball! Now progress has accelerated and is developing much faster! Bitcoin began to give every person a hope for his dream and the realization of his dreams!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

If more more people in the world do btc and government legal the btc so btc.can change the world, bcos many people will be rich
Yes you are right because bitcoin help us to reduce poverty in the world. So all we need is to accept bitcoin in our country and make it legal in our goverment so the result more people make happy and glad and become rich and successful.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

I think NO, even though that bitcoin is good source of income many countries did not legalize it. Officials thinks that bitcoin and all digital currencies will not be helpful to their respective countries and will only cause problems especially to their economy. Even my own country are worried and not complacent about our country people getting engaged with it. Changing the world using bitcoin might be possible but not for me. Changing the world should start by organizing and improving our countries but that would also mean disciplining the people so the change should start with yourself first before thinking of a greater number.

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Educate people let them practice and patronize bitcoin it's a domino effect, the system, different establishment, public and private transaction and the government will follow that's why there's a change.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

It is possible to change world with joining crypto revolution but there some problems regarding the governments and cryptocurrency related issues. Noone can exactly predict the future but this is one of best experiences for current system.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

Definately,in positive way,bitcoin change the world.lots of people use it.many people invest it and trade it ,and got profit.now bitcoin is so much famous.in proper way,Bitcoin change world economy.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Satoshi changed the world not us we are participants in the change that is happening and nothing more, most of us do not have the money or the ability to do something like that, in fact very few people have that talent, but the good thing is we do not have to, as long as you benefit yourself from bitcoin and you choose to do some good through it then the world will become slowly a better place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

Indeed, bitcoin has been a great impact in the world. Who'd have thought that something as online currency can be turned into an asset that becomes profitable depending on it's volatility. This perhaps is the reason why people are getting more drawn to bitcoin. Not just because it is promising, but it gives a sense of hope for people as well.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

I agree this topic is being recycled over and over again. This topic should be locked.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

I myself would have dared to know how to change the world using bitcoin. because what I want for all countries to go forward and grow with the bitcoin and I am also ready to face the risks that will come
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

It does not mean that bitcoin can change the world because of its big help to the communities financial matter,we should not think that way.There are thing that needs to be done first if your goal is to change the world and i don't think bitcoin has the power to do it.Maybe in some other terms it could but not the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: