Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 883 times)
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

BTC has changed the world, at least many people around me already know BTC, and they are curious because I made a lot of money by investing in BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

exactly. bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoins are growing around the world. bitcoin has a strong influence on the monetary world. Many banks are affected by bitcoin currencies.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

exactly. bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoins are growing around the world. bitcoin has a strong influence on the monetary world. Many banks are affected by bitcoin currencies.
Yes, bitcoin really can do changes our entire world. Bitcoin changes how people live and on how bitcoin help them learn to be strong enough to face any challenges they've encounter. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity to them because it really can help them gain as much as possible and help them to become independent in the future.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Yes, bitcoin really can do changes our entire world. Bitcoin changes how people live and on how bitcoin help them learn to be strong enough to face any challenges they've encounter. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity to them because it really can help them gain as much as possible and help them to become independent in the future.

Bitcoin is changing the way we look at the money. Blockchain is changing
the economy we know. I think you are wrong about independent, Blockchain
will make stronger connections between people. It is what we need to
defeat current system and advance.
   Bitcoin is not alone, many crypto-currencies are fighting this battle for
changing the world. We need to support all of them, only like that crypto-
currencies can win and make all necessary changes.
   There is a lot of work to be done, for now course is great, Bitcoin is gaining
popularity, Blockchain is used for creating application, new tokens, smart-
contracts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Bitcoins change the world is not possible when its price is unstable and can be manipulated from many things in the market.
It’s not about possibility or impossibility, rather being very realistic and logical move you to a conclusion that bitcoin has already changed the world. The mode of international transactions have been changed all the way because people are using bitcoin for this purpose. Banks are no more preferred by people and this is the fundamental reason why banks are against blockchain technology. Furthermore, bitcoin has provided people with nee avenues of earning livelihood.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Bitcoins change the world is not possible when its price is unstable and can be manipulated from many things in the market.
It’s not about possibility or impossibility, rather being very realistic and logical move you to a conclusion that bitcoin has already changed the world. The mode of international transactions have been changed all the way because people are using bitcoin for this purpose. Banks are no more preferred by people and this is the fundamental reason why banks are against blockchain technology. Furthermore, bitcoin has provided people with nee avenues of earning livelihood.

Actually mate, banks didn't against blockchain technology since many banks are adopting bitcoin which I experience here in my place. Using an apps which is coins.ph I can easily claim my rewards as I already converted to fiats as I claim it to ATM machine directly via on line system as I transact using coins.ph apps. Regarding the question, I would say yes Bitcoin getting the world changing little by little as their are many people could afford to buy they needs and wants which they can maintain their financial stabilty as it changed their way of living.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

It is true that bitcoin has changed the world, in the last 10 years it has been attacked many times and still exists, it will grow even further.

We can also earn money from bitcoin by working, selling goods, or exchanging other currencies .. Likewise one can get bitcoin from mining, get paid from bitcoin by selling goods or buy bitcoin by swapping the existing currency, and most importantly bitcoin obtained. and purchased on hold in a secure wallet ..
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

Bitcoin has changed the world and specially the condition of individual. Because now these people who are earning a low salary from their job can properly start trading bitcoin and altcoin and from there they can get good profit. Therefore i think that bitcoin is changing the condition of a single person .

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Nani Kore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

Bitcoin is the Enormous transformation in budgetary activities,Bitcoin made life simpler we can spare assets with high rate of return and can make exchanges globally.Bitcoin made world like a worldwide town no limit of borders.It has snappy acknowledgment and in future it will be generally utilized.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

yes bitcoin has changed the world.
bit by bit bitcoin has begun to grow and begin to turn this world into a digital world.
much of the bitcoin community from where I live has changed its economy because it follows this bitcoin.
which I already feel and see from this bitcoin is, bitcoin a lot has changed all its users in terms of insight into the science of future investment, and also the economy.
so, thanks a lot bitcoin.  Wink
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

I don't think btcs will ever change the world in anyways till the fiats are existing
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

If Bitcoin makes the law valid, then it is possible to remove all the unemployed, it can be easily removed. As a result, Bitcoin will gain a lot more space.
And its price will increase in many ways its needs will not be able to think. Then there will be no unemployment, the life of everyone will become illuminated. So it is possible to change the life of every person through Bitcoin.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

If more more people in the world do btc and government legal the btc so btc.can change the world, bcos many people will be rich
Yes governments should take a proper step to legal ⚖ Bitcoin in their own trading and economic development, it would be possible to change the world significantly.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Bitcoin change the world in financial needs.Bitcoin  we can also earn money from bitcoin by working.Bitcoin getting the world changing little by little as their are many people could afford to buy they needs.It is really a great opportunity to needy people because it really can help them gain as much as possible and help them to become independent in the future.I love btc.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I don't know if Bitcoin can change the world, but it can change my life without worrying about my own financial problems. This is a minimum change. I can't control that much
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

Bitcoin can affect our everyday living but the greatest effect of the bitcoin is blockchain. cryptography just helps to secure that every transaction is valid. One day in the future this technology will help us to sign contracts in different ways, pay out taxis and possibly elect new governments. stay tuned Cheesy
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Bitcoin can affect our everyday living but the greatest effect of the bitcoin is blockchain. cryptography just helps to secure that every transaction is valid. One day in the future this technology will help us to sign contracts in different ways, pay out taxis and possibly elect new governments. stay tuned Cheesy
Bitcoin changes the world because the bitcoin blockchain is decentralized, it appeals to many people who are suspicious of government institutions. Instead of being stored in one place, like the server at a bank or even a cloud server owned by Facebook or Google, it's stored across a network of computers.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

when it come's to bitcoin it is very famous now in the whole world and it can be able to change are currency in every country but for my prediction bitcoin someday can help and changes our world by using crypto currency someday.

asda32

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

I think that in the near future, Bitcoin will become a global payment tool, enough to change the world's trading model.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

A lot of ways, aside it's currency is going up tremendously,  you can also use it to pay bills and etc. It's very convenient to have it compared to old days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: