Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: encourage others to crypto  (Read 8550 times)
tole123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

I am willing to introduce to others about investing crypto, but it will be difficult because others are not easy to believe. so we have to give a tangible example that investing crypto is not a fraud
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes, I will. But first I have to achieve significant results myself. Then my example will be the best proof for them.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

the first person I invite to know the world of crypto is my friend because my friend is curious if crypto produce or not and then I see my advantage in crypto my friend and my friend believe it turns out cripto quite profitable.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

I agree with you on the basis of encouraging friends and other people to the crypto world; though truth remains that people want to make it quick and want to become rich in a short period of time
Which is why people do not want to participate in crypto

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes I am willing to do that as long as they will open for that. I will just explain everything about cryptocurrency but never on forcing them to invest and telling them what to buy cause I don't want to be liable for any losses they may occur along their journey. People should be exert a lot of effort after hearing everything about cryptocurrency because that is just a beginning.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

I actually did but about 3 in 5 persons i talked did not convinced. They missed the opportunity to earn through Crypto investments , ICOs, and even campaigns. They have in their minds those misconceptions that online earnings is absolutely a scam. Its difficult to encourage close minded people. But thats okay. The two of the persons i talked to already earned through btc and altcoin accounts and now on the trading world.. Them ? Nailed on their repitative life everyday earning the same.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.

It is actually a good opportunity to invest in crypto during bear market. It is when coins are lowest and when the bull market hits, profit can be acquired. The golden rule in investing is buy low and sell high.

fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

This a good thing to do. Only a few people knows how to earn in cryptocurrency. Most of them are unaware of the potential achievements bitcoin or altcoins could offer. Best form of encouragement is to share how much you earned already because many are hesitant to join, thinking cryptocurrency is a scam.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Yes and I already encouraged a lot of my friends to engage in cryptocurrency. This is my one way of sharing the blessings I received from cryptocurrency.  But of course, I only shared it to those people who are open-minded about new idea and power of technology.  At first, they are confused but upon explaining them and showing my crypto earnings, they became interested and made their own research.  I shared my knowledge because I believe that the more people who trust and support cryptocurrency I contribute to the feasibility that sooner bitcoin and altcoin became legalized and recognized as the currency of the future.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

One thing i have learned from trying to encourage others to crypto, we cant please everybody. There are people who are very negative and there are also positive and are willing to learn. One thing is sure. Crypto is legit.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

I only encourage friends to get into crypto who are already somewhat tech save and if they don't know about it by now.

I've found that most people I talk to about crypto, they either think it's a pyramid scheme or just don't care for it. It's unfortunate but at this point, I have given up on trying to sell crypto to them.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Nope I am done telling people about crypto, their's will only think this a weird shit or something, I just tell the necessary  basic if they ask one
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

It would be not necessary to ask them to be a part of these, I know smart people will surely knew what they are doing(right or wrong).  Crypto isn't new for us,  and I believe we are all aware on this so their is need to tell them anyway, is just for them to research and discover this.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Share your experience in digital cryptocurrency!

The most important thing is the investment experience, you earn money others will be willing to listen to your experience!

Guide them to make small capital investment first!
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

I introduce crypto to my friends and even to my family but some of them dont have interest what is crypto is.. Even bitcoin they think this is a scam that would be no value in future. I gave them this forum so they can understand and get knowledge about crypto but i didnt see their interest... one thing I have one officemate that have interest in crypto and for that we can talked about crypto in office hours.. hoping this one could be eye opener to our other officemate that crypto exists..
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

if indeed the planned project is not a scam project and very potential in the future, it would not hurt to encourage investors to invest in the project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

if indeed the planned project is not a scam project and very potential in the future, it would not hurt to encourage investors to invest in the project.

But even if it's not a scam - convincing people (especially people who have no idea about cryptos), is really hard.

I've tried it but I wasn't very successful.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Personally, I would not "encourage" them to invest in crypto. "Encourage" is more like convincing people to invest which I think is not good. I'd rather wait for them to ask and if they are really interested, I'll teach them some basic things about cryptocurrencies. They can then decide on their own if they want to invest.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I would encourage my friends to invest into crypto but the problem is they are to lazy Sad but some of them are changing their minds once they are seeing the money i made from crypto
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

If they think that crypto currencies are scam or pyramids, I WILL NOT try to change their minds. It's complete waste of time.

But most of my friends are open minded persons and I already explained to a lot of them how to starts. And few are already deep in.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: