Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: encourage others to crypto  (Read 8543 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

Crypto should be encourage to others because every users can get benefits in this kind of activity. Its either can get higher amount of tokens or even small amount. Eventhough a user can't earn money but atleast they can get an information and to have a knowledge on how the cryptocurrency affects the way of living of every users.

There are a lot of information about cryptocurrencies in the Internet. So no need in additional encouragement to use digital money. I think that making a deal with cryptocurrencies is good experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

Crypto should be encourage to others because every users can get benefits in this kind of activity. Its either can get higher amount of tokens or even small amount. Eventhough a user can't earn money but atleast they can get an information and to have a knowledge on how the cryptocurrency affects the way of living of every users.
A lot of benefit to go around. The fact that we keep explaining to those close to us about cryptocurrency, give them links they can read, share news with them, this would always help in creating awareness. Sure, we cannot force anyone to want to do whatever they feel like doing, but at the end, there is this fulfillment when you see some people you explained certain things to, investing in the future and doing well for themselves.

I have always been opportune to see people call me to explain to them all that is needed to know about cryptocurrency since they noticed how my status have changed in a very short while, Grin I am always happy to do that, there is love in sharing and there is so much more to go around, so there is no point hoarding any information as long as the person finds it useful and it benefits them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

A lot of my friends and colleagues are already doing something with crypto, someone tries to trade coins with small amount(few dollars) to try how the market works, someone reads a lot about crypto, so i don't need to encourage my friend and colleagues.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:13 PM
Merited by Mike Mayor (2)

Of course I will, that is the only way to grow any market but I will advocate it not for the growth of the market. Crypto is unlike anything we have seen before, and it doesn't matter if you are Mr.Big Bucks or average joe I believe everybody should have some skin in the game. That is why I will discuss crypto with anybody with zero restrictions on age, race, gender, wealth or class it doesn't matter. All I require is a critical thinking person, because trying to explain cryptocurrencies to anybody other than that is terribly tall order.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

It is responsibility to all encourage others to aware about crypto world.It will results crypto users will increase and the demand will increase and more demand leads high price which is really beneficial for existing investors.

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Of course not. If they think so, let  think. This is their solution. And we will make money at this time.

Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

As i dwell deeper into the crypto currency and the underlying prepostion that its is offering i would not be suggesting anyone to invest amount of their hard earned money; if they still want to do so and would ask for my suggestion; i would definately suggest not to invest any more than they afford to loose.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

Of course I will, that is the only way to grow any market but I will advocate it not for the growth of the market. Crypto is unlike anything we have seen before, and it doesn't matter if you are Mr.Big Bucks or average joe I believe everybody should have some skin in the game. That is why I will discuss crypto with anybody with zero restrictions on age, race, gender, wealth or class it doesn't matter. All I require is a critical thinking person, because trying to explain cryptocurrencies to anybody other than that is terribly tall order.

I agree with you. Crypto is very exciting and when people see how easy it is to be paid and make payments they start to show interest and listen. I tell them that it's only a logical step for the future to use digital forms of currency since everything is going diital these days I mean I can't refhe last time I saw a physical copy of a game or music or software or movie.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Yes of course,my friends was warned by me when they want to participate or invest to the bitconnect scammed,i explained everything how these people will steal their investments,some of my friend didnt believed in me and some were hopeful because i warned them,but it is their call if they will choose to risk their money to investment schemes.

Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Yes of course to make people know that there is a btcoin for those who have nothing  Smiley
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Of course. I am doing it all the time. I am talking to my friends and family every week. I have some success so far, but I think my best results are yet to come.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yeah,if they want to learn something about cryptocurrencies why not? but if they are going to say this is a scam i will only laught at them,because i am making millions of dollars while they are accusing cryptocurrencies to be a scam.Cryptocurrencies doesnt have to do anything about the people's action that is why it should be called as a scam.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

I think it won't be necessary because we all have different outlook in our life. And I don't like pushing others life into these, if they just blame me once they are failed. Is just the interest of the individuals towards crypto will bring them inside because its information are already  publicize, is just for them to decide.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

There are a lot of information about cryptocurrencies in the Internet. So no need additional encouragement to use digital money. I think that making a deal with cryptocurrencies is the good experience.

Cryptocurrencies are practically still new to a big percent of people. Like you said the internet is full of information which is available to everyone and a further encouragement for the future investors is not needed. If the encouragement is made for the friend, relative and so on it can lead to the opposite effect if that certain person experiences the loss and I believe no one would want that effect to happen. You can tell others about the crypto existence but encouragement is better to be left aside.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

Encouraging others to crypto is a good way to spread its advantages. I already shared my experience about crypto and it seems some of my friends are becoming interested to explore the world of crypto.

I will consider who I will invite. I would choose those who have knowledge on the internet and know the security measures and security consequences. Sure I want to do, in hopes they know what it is actually crypto, I can help them in some sense. This is a good situation because they can have sites with other revenue requirements in addition to fiat and also the demand for coins will increase so the price will go up.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

It really depends. There are so many clear scams and it’s hard to conduct good research into ICOs. In addition, if they are just interested in investing in major cryotpcurrencies. It’s very hard to predict what’s going to happen in the future. The price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others have increased dramatically. However, are they going to continue to increase? Nobody knows. However, if you know for sure (like inside information) that it is a good ICO, then you should be ok with recommending it to other people. Oh and teach them to never share their private keys!
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

My friend has earned on car and vacation in Europe on trading. This led me to the crypt and I think that is the best way how to encourage.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I think that the best way to lure someone in the crypt is to tell about the likely income that can be gained.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

For myself, I don't usually encourage or force anyone to invest in Cryptos.

I prefer to teach and advise people and they make their decisions on their own .
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

I tried that many times to my friends but they still refused it because they stuck in their mind that this a scam or pyramiding even though I already example my self that I received already a money by doing this bitcoin. I explain it very well detail by detail and yet I sill didn't encouraged them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: