Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ziliqa vs cardano  (Read 898 times)
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Both of them have potential and have a great future. But I want to suggest you invest in Cardano because Cardano is much promising than Zilliqa, on the other hand, its value more than zilliqa has. So I would like to suggest you hold Cardano for good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Both of them have potential and have a great future. But I want to suggest you invest in Cardano because Cardano is much promising than Zilliqa, on the other hand, its value more than zilliqa has. So I would like to suggest you hold Cardano for good profits.

We're not sure about that, everything is possible maybe Zilliqa will overtake the Cardano. The performance of cardano was really good and promising altcoin as well as Zilliqa, that's why it's better to choose both.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

Both have a great potential in a future. obviously cardano ahead with ziliqa,But since ziliqa is a younger coins have a great potenial in the future.
I am sure that these coins will have a bright future. Just in this situation, you need to wait a bit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Cardano is my favourite in Zilliqa. Also i think doesn't matter both of coin ranking. But there are different comparison in those coins. ZIL as a demand of supply, price is very low from Cardano and trade volume pretty  lower. Investor demand hampered day by day i think and dev team going to something lazy.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Cardano is my favourite in Zilliqa. Also i think doesn't matter both of coin ranking. But there are different comparison in those coins. ZIL as a demand of supply, price is very low from Cardano and trade volume pretty  lower. Investor demand hampered day by day i think and dev team going to something lazy.

You certainly summarized it very accurately. In the last 1 year; ADA down 94.21%,  Zilliqa down 84.44%.  But with the difference in volume ADA is my favorite.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

Zilliqa is a good project and I believe it has a great potentials in the future.
If I was you I will  choose Zilliqa because it has a great team of developers and a strong userbase.
Asmh85

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

So it's time to invest in Cardano if you not in it already, again they have a fork on 15 November so you may get some profits.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

So it's time to invest in Cardano if you not in it already, again they have a fork on 15 November so you may get some profits.
I dont even know that the ADA will hark fork on 15.11. Are you confused with BCH?  however ADA is the best investment option for long-term and short-term, the price of ADA is the cheapest compared to other altcoin in the top 10

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

I like both projects. But Cardano To be more implementation than ZIL. By this, I still have the front post Cardano.
Asmh85

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

I dont even know that the ADA will hark fork on 15.11. Are you confused with BCH?  however ADA is the best investment option for long-term and short-term, the price of ADA is the cheapest compared to other altcoin in the top 10
Yes,  Grin , I confused with BCH, sorry all. ADA will be listed soon on coinbase exchange.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

The Ziliqa project seems to me more profitable than anything else that ever can be. Because all the other projects that in general cannot be compared to the Zilliqa project as a whole as a whole. Comparing with ADA, I think it is not conceived at all
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

I would vote for Zilliqa. In the long-term, I think it has more potential.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

I own both just in case if Cardano decides to pump but I prefer more exposure to Zilliqa.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

i Would also prefer Cardano ! they still workign since a few months or even a year.
And i good some on my wallet and network is working also fine and fast.

kind regards
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

Both have a great potential in a future. obviously cardano ahead with ziliqa,But since ziliqa is a younger coins have a great potenial in the future.

Oh, I do love both of them. I know that Cardano is a bit more popular than Ziliqa through its high market capitalization. However, ZIL graphs show that the token is not going to fall. It is pretty stable.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Both of them good project, and they on developing stage.
Hard to say now who will be more popular.
I think cardano they older and must complete first

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Interesting question but one of a type that I always have the same answer to, if you are interested in both coins then invest in both of them rather than choosing one over the other. You should never put all of your eggs into one basket anyway you need to diversify to spread the risks. I have invested into both and those purchases were done post-ICO and after they had been pulled back in the mini-crash of early August. Projects such as Ziliqa and Hedera that potentially offer lightning-fast networks with high transaction rates may prove to be the most profitable for early adopters in the next couple of years.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Hi everyone i want to invest in a new project , one that has a lot of ability to grow .
I have been looking at ziliqa and cardano both of which seem very interesting to me . However i want to make sure there is alot of rokm for roi as well.
Which do you think is the wisest to invest in?

it is a very good question,i have the same dilemma

i am sure discussions here will be very usefull for lots of people

up to know, i was investing %50 %50 for both coins, i believe there plenty of room for both of them

but it will be nice to follow here to get more info
Indeed. There is plenty of room for growth of both in terms of price and market capitalization. Also splitting your investment in more than one coin is a wise choice rather than pouring all your money in one coin. You can invest 50-50 amount In both the coins as one shall provide you security of investment and the other though risky, can provide you with major growth and profit if it succeed and even if either of the projects crash, you wont lose all your money. Therefore, invest a percentage of your money in both ADA and ziliqa. And as the crypto market is still on the initial stage, I personally think that there is plenty of room for every crypto on coin market cap to grow.
I was intrigued with the development experienced by Cardano. This shows that Cardano is a Altcoin progression so increased and very capable to generate even more profits by owning and count on it as a coin. It seems these coins is also very suitable for a major investment in this period.

kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Right now, I am holding ziliqa and Cardano, and I am happy that I can get those coins at the low price Grin Although I don't know when the time I want to sell both coins I think I will sell when the price can increase more than three times from the last price I bought. I think both ziliqa and Cardano can do this and I am expecting to see a big pump for this coins and I hope that I am ready to see that moment comes.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

i think that ADA is the most advanced project in the technical side
however as an investment i think right now both are the same and as many other alts (you can compare their graphs)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: