Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I only recently participate, high rank of course and can receive excellent profits, but not us, who became in place and practically did't really earn a new rank, thanks to new merit system.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards
That is really depends on the bounty campaign you are joining,for me signatures are more worth your time,because there are few people who are joining these campaigns,most of the people here doesnt have high rank accounts so most of these people will be joining translations,blog writing and social media campaign which is a lot easier than signatures.

steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

I get about 200 dollars per a campaign as a Member. And the bounties are generally for 2 months. Compared to what is written at the topic, it is very very small. I don't know in which bounties you take place, but I never saw one which gives so much.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards
Completely depends on your quality or how become the success of project is. If you have multi qualities - control on language, skills on writing and a bit little knowledge on social media you good damn ready for hunting infinite amount of money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

It is difficult to make an average because it so much depends on the luck that you have. What you can earn in one month with bounty campaigns can vary, expressed in dollar, from a few hundred dollars to several tens of thousands of dollars if you are extremely lucky. Bancor, Amber, Oyster and Ethlend, for example, have produced bounty token for up to tens of thousands of dollars to some of their bounty hunters.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

that is not too bad. what kind of bounty are you joining? Is it only signature or also facebook and other social media stuff? My main issue with bounty is that you can't really know when you're getting paid.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

Now it is not quite clear the situation a lot of companies ,but many do not pay what they promise . These are very difficult times for bounty .
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

But how can this be possible, if this account only has a few weeks of being created, most of your posts are of a single line and I do not see that you are involved in social media campaigns? The answer is more than obvious: "JanCoppens" is just one of your alts and you must have too many to be able to obtain that amount of monthly income, and even more so taking into account that you are just a Jr. Member and very little can be obtained with that rank.

Tell us, how many altcoins do you have?
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

Do you have multiple accounts? Beeing a Jr.Member you barely make around $100-$200 per bounty. And Bounties last 1-2 months. So, there is that..
This with Signature Campaigns, maybe you participate in translation campaigns. That would be different.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

hello!Wow 1k $ per mont is nice my last bounty campaign is only 700$ i need to become full member to do about 1k$-1,3$ peer signature bounty.With full member ranked up rewards is much better if we compare with member,but to get full member i need merit what i cant get now so easy,becose merit system is not working properly i think now,my idea about merit system to get betterimagine- if u do  bounty they can allocate merit peer bounty some bonus sytem it will be nice and better to earn in much ways..

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

That couldnt be fixed,because the cryptocurrencies are volatile,that is why you cannot say it is $1k ,and it is depends on the bounty quality if the project wont achieve success you arent going to have your stakes,most of the time they wont pay you because the the ICO has failed and it could waste your time,on the other hand if the campaign achieved success you will be rewarded good.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I couldnt disagree that you can earn more in translations compared to the signatures,but not all the people has the ability to perfectly translate a whitepaper,there are less competitions with translation bounties that is why it is profitable for the few people like us,i too have been translating whitepapers that is why i am earning a lot of money per campaign,twitter campaign is good to if you have a lot of followers like me.

mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

It is really depends on the quality of the bounty campaign,the allocations of the bounty you are joining to,morelikely signatures are the most profitable because it has the highest allocation of the bounnty pool.Translation bounties are good because it is a first come first serve basis and your skill will be paid not your account rank,bounty managers are one of the factors too because some greedy managers wont pay your stakes.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Depends on your level and skills and free time of course)) about 5-6K $ per month like member and around 5500 Twitter , 3000 Facebook. Have started translation practising and etc.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
mkymre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

I’m doing a «Follow and Retweet» giveaway for 100.000 Mutual Coin on my twitter.
Yup, trying to get some followers.

Check out AltcoinMan on Twitter.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Thanks for sharing you got a huge amount of ETH salary, I hope i can have that! OFcourse your job is very difficult. My previous salary was 1.6 ETH and by just holding it i'm going to sell that soon to get more profitable.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Are you guys using any bounty platform, or just bitcointalk.org?

Can you please name any bounty platform to check out?

Besides bitcointalk, i also use Bountyhive.io .
I just did a translation bounty through this platform for Iconic, and telegram campaigns for 10 different ICO's and i am very satifsied with it.
I love the fact that is very easy to use. You just need to complete your details( Ether address, bitcointalk username, telegram username, etc.) one time , and then you can apply for as many ICO's as you want to.
Also , they pay the bounties after maximum 1 week after the ICO is finished !

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

I get about 200 dollars per a campaign as a Member. And the bounties are generally for 2 months. Compared to what is written at the topic, it is very very small. I don't know in which bounties you take place, but I never saw one which gives so much.
It depends on how much you have been rewarded and how much the coin is in the market. Some altcoins give high profit if you find a very good project that become success and many investor want to have the coin to buy. I joined two consecutive campaign and received a reward but only for the second one I've got my earning. The first didn't success but the gave a reward but there is little amount who recognizes the coin which the reason why it has low price in the market.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Yep, another thread with the catchword bounty and a link to Bountyhive. Frankly, if you are making 1k a month with a Jr Member I have to congratulate you.

Melfoy72

Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

Are you guys using any bounty platform, or just bitcointalk.org?

Can you please name any bounty platform to check out?

Besides bitcointalk, i also use Bountyhive.io .
I just did a translation bounty through this platform for Iconic, and telegram campaigns for 10 different ICO's and i am very satifsied with it.
I love the fact that is very easy to use. You just need to complete your details( Ether address, bitcointalk username, telegram username, etc.) one time , and then you can apply for as many ICO's as you want to.
Also , they pay the bounties after maximum 1 week after the ICO is finished !
Sounds great. I hope in future most campaign turn to same platform or make auto counting soft/bots.
It's so strange talking about future technology and blockchain... and do all same work manually.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: