Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
pcatalin93

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

After i read this topic , i can see that all the bounty campaings are bringing profit and hundreds of dollars.. it happend for some1 to make a bounty campaing and receive nothing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

wow, 1k USD / month is big enough, because I just joined in this forum recently I have not got a penny. At the moment, I'm active in 20 campaigns (mostly social campaigns). I hope I will get my first few earnings as soon as the project ends.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Not all can translate the text. And now there are many bad companies that generally cannot pay and do not get anything at all for their work

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

One thousand dollars a month is a good income. It is a rarity, to receive such income. Basically, this can be achieved at the expense of the general growth trend of the value of the currency
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Translation is well paid, I think it is the most profitable work in bounty campaigns. But it is really hard to join, especially for new participants without portfolio.

Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

when I read such messages, then I feel like a loser !!! I did not earn anything for six months, I participate only in the first ICO! What is wrong with me!!!!!?Huh
or I'm just not a happy person! I hope, that all the same at me it will turn out, and I shall start to receive the income! Roll Eyes
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

I was seriously discussing on this with my friend who is with bounty campaign for more than 2 years. I have never concentrated on this, but yes now I realize the time I wasted. Though few ICOs do fail, we have ICOs serioudly working hard towards success and yes they succeed. My friend as I said earlier, has almost earned more than $25K in last two years. I might have figured less, but yes he has earned minimum I said.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

You can earn without the bountyhive's help, because most of these people are giving cuts with your earned stakes.Free lance bounty hunting is better and you can earn without 3rd party's help.I have these bounty companies,bountyhive,tokensuites they arent giving good stakes from the bounties because they want big portion of the bounty allocation.

skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I've got very good advice and I'm getting around $ 700, but I have never attended translation, so thank you so much for your advice

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
sycaburatan

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I have been translating whitepaper and ANN threads and i could make a lot of money,less stressful than signature campaigns,but why translations are paying good amount? because there are less competition with translation bounties,unlike to social media campaigns that wou will need to have a lot of followers to make decent money from these campaigns,signatures are crowded though it is better when you have high rank bitcointalk account.

bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Good for you you are already eraning 1k$ per month,i would like also to earn money as you do.but for now the campaign i joined is still ongoing,i hope i can get a better reward as soon as the project done.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

It really depends. You can go for months with low rewards and then sudenly, one pays very well.
It depends also what do you do with your tokens. If you sale immediately after the token is on an exchange, you will never make big money. If you are waiting for a few months or more than a year, then some of your campaigns will give a good return.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Do not focus in signature campaigns? i dont think most of the high ranking accounts here would agree,because signatures has the highest allocations in each bounty campaigns,translations are profitable when you are speaking with the native tongue,if you have good numbers of followers in your social media accounts that is profitable indeed,it means it depends in the resources that you have.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Obviously your bounty earnings will be dependent on how much effort you put into them, it is likely that the highest earning bounty hunters are those that dedicate a lot of time and effort to the job. Certainly over $30,000 per year is possible if you choose the right projects, get in early and contribute to translation campaigns. If you are a well known member, or are highly ranked you can earn much more by managing the bounties directly, as you can earn $5,000-$10,000+ for a big ICO, usually paid in BTC/ETH rather than tokens.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Well, I agree with you that the earnings from transfers are more than from social companies. But here you need to know languages very well, which is not given to everyone)And I must also note that there are different and social companies and translations
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

Yes, $ 1000 per month - stable, it would be cool! But in reality, it's nothing, then everything comes at once. (I mean tokens).
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I wonder how can you be making 1k a month just doing bounty, unless you have a substantial number of followers on twitter or facebook. Signatures don´t pay a lot
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

It depends on the ICO there are some ico are generous but it depends also in your rank if you are Jr member you will receiving one stake per week so that's a bit but if you are already a full member you'll be giving a 4 stakes and so on so it depends.

pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Translations are getting paid with the quality of your job,signatures are getting paid with the account rank that you have,social media bounty campaigns are getting paid with the amount of followers you have,so it only means that different bounties has different requirements for you to get good amount of stakes,translations are profitable because there are few people whom will be your competitor.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

Translations are getting paid with the quality of your job,signatures are getting paid with the account rank that you have,social media bounty campaigns are getting paid with the amount of followers you have,so it only means that different bounties has different requirements for you to get good amount of stakes,translations are profitable because there are few people whom will be your competitor.
I agree the resources you have will define how much you can earn,i have a lot of followers in twitter which can give me an average 3ETHs per successful campaigns,signatures will be more profitable for the high rank accounts here.Translations is indeed getting paid with the quality of your work,so morelikely if you arent a native speaker you wont earn a lot in translations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: