Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:56:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

i wanna earn around 1k USD monthly
How can I do that on bounty ??
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

One of these days i will join the translation campaign because the profit is much higher compared to signatures campaign. I also take part of the bountyhive bounties the platform is great.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Payment from bounty is uncertain there are lots of things for you to consider ,
First the payment in bounty sometimes gets delayed ,And sometimes we couldn't really know how much we could earn,
Because we are getting paid by their coin and the market could go up or down so it is really uncertain.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Earning 1k dollar a month is possible especially if you are a good trader and also joining bounty campaigns. Translation job has a good payment because only few or only selected translators are being accepted. The payment is high. If you can transalate 10 bounty a month, then you could earn higher than 1k.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

I happened to do a number of bounties starting last November , and i have really earned lots of money from them, better than even my job. i decided to dedicate some time for the esp Signature and social media, they seem to take less time.
It will be really nice to hear your achievement. At the same time I do hear many people are getting struck with some bounty programs for 3 to 5 months and also at the end bounties they are earning very low earning for their efforts and time.

Probably you are good at choosing the right bounty program that is the reason you are making good amount of reward for your hard work.

Yes, it is very much necessary thing to choose a right bounty program for participating. Otherwise you will not get enough reward for your efforts. It had happened with me in the past like before I am selling my rewards that coin was dumped in the exchange. So, first we need to read the White Paper of any project before participating in to their bounty program. Also gather as much as information about the team behind that project.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

I think it highly depends on how well you choose the bounties you participate in. They usually pay percentage of their ICO, so the more successful project you choose, the more you earn. The rewards can thus vary widely, probably somewhere between $100 - $10k per let's say 3-months running bounty campaign.
I agree with your opinion. it all depends on us to join in the gift or other projects. indeed if you join the gift of a willingness to pay certainly also many rewards. Because of the many choices of ICO.

You can actually earn a reasonable amount of money by becoming a part of any of the bounty campaign or signature campaign and that will surely give you a chance of earning some bitcoins too. You just need to put all your focus on getting the higher ranks and that will actually help you in having greater money too. Keep working consistently as this is the most demanding thing you need to have in yourself.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Bounty Earnings depends on how you accurately invest in the way. How smart decisions you take to buy and sell your Bounty!

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I'm honestly speaking with my rank until I earned nothing, although I devote a maximum of time to working in the company's bounty. Under the new rules, I can not improve my rank so far, it's really difficult. I'm very sorry that I did not do it before
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

I believe that forum is the best place to earn altcoins that's why there are some many Report accounts coming in this forum and i think you would get a good average pay per Month, Then some of your Campaigns will give a good Return. I Really that your bounty Earnings will be dependent on how much effort you put into them I also take part of the bounty hive bounties the platform is good.
Lyne01

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I believe on that earnings, I mean it is really possible to have earnings like that in a month. As I always see in many bounty campaigns, translation job or campaign has big payment. If you are deligent enough to do translations, you will earn a good one every month.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

I didnt get an income because this is my first bounty campaign that i joined. Hopefully i can earn even a little. The bounty program that i joined will end this april and wait in the distribution of the tokens.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

My girlfriend got $1700 from Facebook Bounty only because the project was hyped and successful. Only 2 weeks they reached the hard cap and the bounty was then sent within few days after the ICO finished and the token was listed right away on exchanges. So it all depends on the success of the ICO and if they are already listed on exchanges
That's right, it all depends on the success of the ICO. If we were lucky with our campaign then we can have a good earning. I only joined signature campaign since it only requires basic English and not so pressured kind of work. Translation somehow need skill and also you have so many competitors.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

The information here is just so overwhelme. I'm about to start my campaign of Bounty , hopefully will become success like you guys.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

My girlfriend got $1700 from Facebook Bounty only because the project was hyped and successful. Only 2 weeks they reached the hard cap and the bounty was then sent within few days after the ICO finished and the token was listed right away on exchanges. So it all depends on the success of the ICO and if they are already listed on exchanges
Your GF is lucky only 2 weeks they reached hard cap means it is unbelievable, that is why people tell bounties are like a onetime jackpot. Even I also participated in one bounty but when I joined only 3 weeks left to close that bounty. after that I received tokens and the value of token went up to $2.50 made approximately $900. but sometimes we will not get anything that time it will hurt but can't do anything. 

nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

the more participants there are, the more bounty awards are being divided and the amount of money earned is decreasing. you need to pay attention when choosing the campaign you will join.
in the past, bigger money was earned. at the moment bounty is not getting huge amounts of money Smiley
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I earned from Telcoin 1400$ for 10 retweets, and from TKY around 500$ for 20 retweet, you just have to chose your campaign carefully, is it good project or not, and to calculate how much stakes are gona get you how much money, not just is it easy task or not. I lost a lot of time on bounties that are only 10-50$ worth and spend 2 months on them. Chose carefuly and calculate prize.
PS: with social media, good thing is you can promote more than 1 ICO, and with signature....
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Maybe in bounty that's not too easy earn 1k $ in one month it depends on signature campaign that you join. And depends on how long signature will end. After that Bounty manager not release on short time maybe 2 weeks after the campaign ends.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Yes, Bounty campaigns are very profitable... you got the great chance with translation bounty. Translations & signatures are the best bounty earnings. I got PDI tokens from Pindify bounty via Bountyhive. that was my 1st and best bounty reward. Nearly 1ETH worth tokens only for 2 weeks participating in Facebook & telegram. that was the best bounty campaing launched by Bountyhive. There are 3 ongoing bounty campaigns I focus on. guess I will able to get nearly 1ETH each one. let's see..  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Earnings in bounty depends on your time and effort. If you work hard, then you will gain more profit from it.  Sig camp, social media , telegram, translation, etc.... if you join all of them then surely you will gain a lot more. It is not easy so you really need motivation and patience. Anyhow, those hardwork is worth paying for. 

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Bonus777

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Here, in fact, there are a lot of factors affecting your earnings (the time you spend working, the pumping out of your accounts, the choice of the company itself, and so on). Therefore, everyone will have their own money. With your permission, I will not voice it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: