Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13163 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

All you can earn on bounty, you can use it in crypto-currencies, that is, invest in ICO through various funds, so as not to pass KYC. A lot of people are negative about KYC, it's not just that. Therefore, it is worth listening to adults and what they say.
tientrong94

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Bounty could be very rewarding if only you know how to select good potential projects and very committed to carrying out your responsibilities as demanded by the campaign rules. Sometimes you may hit a jackpot, some other time you miss it. I have consistently earned between  $100 - $1000 per campaign in the last few months handling about 10 campaigns per campaign period.
How can you choose a good  projects on 1000 project? can you give me some way?
tientrong94

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

It's hard to count monthly.  I usually have approximately 1k USD from a project.
How can you choose project to do bro?I really don't know that. I see too much to choose few of it.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.
I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.
Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.
I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I am an overseas worker and I will soon quit my job to participate on translation campaign.
As of now I am doing more on signature and social media bounty campaigns because that's what my time allowed by my current full-time job.
I am participating signature bounty campaigns since last year and Yes, I agree that $1k per month is possible through joining translation campaign but that's only effective if you're having more time in this forum.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

Haven't earn slot from bounties bit 1k USD is a great deal of earning..  I will like to have that too. 

Earning at least $1,000 per month is easy when you do have more forum higher rank accounts like Hero and Legendary Member accounts.
Because higher rank members will get higher slice of bounty stakes per week.
Otherwise if you have more than a dozen of Jr. Or Member accounts then it's impossible to get that high of earnings.
tientrong94

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.
I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.
Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.
I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I am an overseas worker and I will soon quit my job to participate on translation campaign.
As of now I am doing more on signature and social media bounty campaigns because that's what my time allowed by my current full-time job.
I am participating signature bounty campaigns since last year and Yes, I agree that $1k per month is possible through joining translation campaign but that's only effective if you're having more time in this forum.
So if you do more on signature and social media bounty campaigns How much can you earn bro? I just know this. And I want to ask people who earn good from this
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

If we follow the translation campaign then the results we receive very much let alone you can follow some projects using your account is different from us follow social media campaign or signature, but our chance to follow the campaign of translator which is very difficult because each country usually have duty itself to roll out campaigns.
And for the links you provide it is helpful to know which projects are worth following.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

Bounty income is usually different from everyone. Because not everyone is the same bounty they support or participation. Therefore bounty income is usually different. For example I personally, I am generating from his ordinary bounty my hanging. Suppose I participate in all bounty. Of course it will earn a lot of income from bounty

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Personally, I only participate in signing campaigns and social media campaigns. I understand that the translations are quite profitable and I do not think I will hesitate to experience this work. For the one who opened this thread, I think you get a pretty significant monthly profit. There are not many people who produce more than you. From what note, it's important to be involved in as many projects as possible.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

I think the benefit depends on whether you know how to choose the project well. There are projects in which Twitter is very well and in others you just get nothing. The same happens with articles, reddit, instagram ... The benefit will depend on the participants and the pools. I try to always look for campaigns of good projects, good managers (that I know they will pay me) and that the number of participants isn't very large.

Yes because some campaigns have a lot of participants and it will just end up to smaller earnings so just try to find a good one but have a lesser participants. Some think that if the campaign have a lot of participants then it must be a good one, yes it might be but there's some campaign that's promising but didn't notice by the participants. And yes we can't actually tell our earnings and yet there's no stable one.

You are right, that is why choosing a best bounty campaign is very difficult, but anyway, I join in bounty campaigns not only for the bounty tokens, but also want to keep update with the latest news from the dev team and some hot ico projects to earn more money by investment.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████