Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13163 times)
joesastro

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

from my point of view, it depends on you choosing a good ico like what or follow. and Usually, they also pay a percentage of their ICO. so the more projects you choose and also the more you get. I hope someday you can get it.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

this depends on the bitcointalk rank when following the bounty signature  campaign , because the higher your rank the greater the rewards you get, even I'm sure sr.member rank can get more than 1500 $ per month

kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I think so it highly depends on how well you choose the bounties you participate in. They usually pay percentage of their ICO, so the more successful project you choose, the more you earn.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

But you can't expect these earnings from all the translation you are doing because most of the time the campaigns don't pay the participants or they will pay us with dead weight token will never get listed on any exchanges.But doing as more as we can will give more earnings then this is called as bounty hunting.
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I make $ 2.5, though I only spend 4-5 hours a day on this bounty company. I have 11 accounts in total. Can be more but can ban.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

I am doing many bounty campaigns (twitter + 1 signature) and my income is between 500  and 1000 $ a month...... but I have many followers on twitter...
pluto1970

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Hi) Tnx very much for this platform)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

But you can't expect these earnings from all the translation you are doing because most of the time the campaigns don't pay the participants or they will pay us with dead weight token will never get listed on any exchanges.But doing as more as we can will give more earnings then this is called as bounty hunting.
Well, that's right we have to do a lot of bounty hunters so we can earn more, but it all depends on which campaign you choose and how much you sign up, all the time you have and what effort you want to dedicate to get maximum results .
if you choose a signature depending on your ranking and if the social network depends on ico success
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

it's hard to find a good Bounty campaign lately, and most do not pay.
hixhops

Activity: 266

HAWEX Above the banks

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

the situation in the market is such a lot of scams in the bounty industry Shocked Shocked

HWX
Janeth

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

1K USD MONTH that was nice I wish I can earn that too I just starting bounty this month. but they said much better in the bounty if you have more followers in social media about signature campaign much better if your rank is high that's what they said.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As a member i have my bounty earnings but not that big because i just started last year. But even though i have little earnings i am thankful that this helps support my families needs. I already had a savings in case of emergency needs.
Janeth

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

it's hard to find a good Bounty campaign lately, and most do not pay.
you are totally right much better if the bounty manager is good like the one i know he pay every week. the last one he managing is done but he has new one INVACIO TOKEN.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

On average, the profit from participation in the campaign is obtained in a period of 3 months and the amount directly depends on the success of it. Do not know about what space amounts you say, I did not get more than $ 300 for them, I could choose the wrong ones.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I can't just for now be racking my brain on how much exactly the income i owe monthly shall be. But I can for sure be boast to say that I owe more than $1k monthly on my bounties participation, mostly with my rank on signature and Avatar upload campaign.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

From my point of view, it depends on you choosing what Ico is good like or follow. and Usually, they also pay their ICO percentage. so the more projects you choose and the more you get. I hope one day you can get it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

The crypto market right now is uncertain and the coin market cap is just going lower and lower and people are leaving crypto and selling off in droves. so because of this I think our bounty future is very uncertain now and I have a lot of bounties outstanding and not been paid yet for months and other tokens just sitting there in my wallet that haven't even reached an exchange yet. Other tokens have gone to sh*t price wise so I have no idea now where I am heading and if I will even be able to make ends meet anymore soon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

Bounty is very good free source of earning free Bitcoin/Ethereum and tokens. I think average 1000 USD/month or 2000/month is very good income from single project if you join Signature,Article and translation bounty.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

As for a starter I am only earning mostly 200-300$ in 2 months. Hopefully my earnings will rise eventually this month or the next. I mostly hold my Bounty earnings for a short term and if they will be listed in a good exchange I mostly trade them for Ethereum so I can invest them on good ICOs
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

As of my status now as a Jr. Member I only earned around 1200$ a month by doing a bounty campaigns. And my goal right now is to earned 3000$ a month, soo double work and keep up.!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: