Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Whitepaper is a good source of information for everyone even for both the new and old people in crypto. Whitepaper gives a detailed information about any given project.

Agree, by reading the whitepaper in detail we can know whether the project has future prospects or not, even scam projects always copy and paste the whitepaper so we can avoid scam projects.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

A lot has been said already on the importance of read through the white paper and I don't think much has been left unsaid. But the white paper is like the master plan of the project and needs to be understood

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Hiylchis

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

If you miss some important part in the ICO then you can stay completely without earnings and just spend all your money on the air. Without a detailed reading and study of white paper, there is no need to invest in this project
belentsova

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Before deciding to invest in a project, people should read the white paper. White paper is an important source of understanding for any project.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 06:03:56 PM by royalfestus

Before deciding to invest in a project, people should read the white paper. White paper is an important source of understanding for any project.
If it is important to read a whitepaper. The question is what should we look for in a good whitepaper? so we wont read for the fun of it. There are so many whitepapers that people have read and still fell into scam.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
whitepapers are really inportant and i do not understand how people can say that they are boring when they can influence your business
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

If it is important to read a whitepaper. The question is what should we look for in a good whitepaper? so we wont read for the fun of it. There are so many whitepapers that people have read and still fall into scam.
it is necessary as you may face some surprises as you have nof read abput it and b
ame others when hou need to hlame ypurself
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

Too many investors dont reading whitepapers actually. But i agree with you whitepapers are full of information about technology and project. so investors have to read whitepapers at least once before doing investment to that project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Whitepapers give investors and bounty participants clue on the authenticity of a project and how well the project can attract investors to itself. This is where the idea, the product, the goal and the roadmap of the project can be found. Always look out for typos and incoherence in information in the whitepaper because scam projects are always prepared in a haste.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

This is indeed a very valuable and important source of necessary information to make successful and profitable investments. I always carefully read the proposed information, learn more about the strategy of a particular project, its prospects and the development team.
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
The Whitepaper does not have that much on it too, reading it completely could be done in 20 minutes.

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I read deeponions whitepapers and some other whitepaper, but some are just fallacy and nothing to gain from them... Therefore, I found it difficult to read many of those whitepaper.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

I read about white paper for half the projects that I share
In its bounty campaigns
Because I'm writing an article about it
Actually I am greatly benefited from reading it.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

Yes of course reading the white papers of any campaigns is the best thing to deal with our investment to make it more secure if it is a legit one,  but still we can't only trust in that strategy we should add some research avout the campaign they launched to make us really clear if that white paper are good.

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

in reading the white paper, I usually just look for important information that can convince me to participate in the project, especially on information about the roadmap
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Reading whitepaper can determine scam ICO. One time I saw model of typical whitepaper, where developer can add all required information and launch ICO Grin
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

I think that makes sense. Reading whitepaper or other technical document of the project will not only help to understand whether to invest in such a project, but also help to expand your horizons. I think that if we learn how different platforms work, we will better understand this area.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
The Whitepaper does not have that much on it too, reading it completely could be done in 20 minutes.
So many scammers are plagiarize other project's whitepaper and that can't be trusted to define how good that project is. the whitepaper just like a usual thing and it can't be considered as an important factor right now. So many scammers in the ico have been creating the same whitepaper. It's such a garbage thing right now even tron ever plagiarize the filecoin WP.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

before deciding to invest in ico or buy a new token in the exchanger, I always take the time to read the whitepaper of the project, I think it's good and does not take a lot of time

of course you are right, because if you don't take your time to read the whitepaper from the project then you will never know about the project, and cannot predict when the project will increase or decrease and whether the project can be for long term or short term investments.
rsremove21

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:05:55 AM

indeed. cause we can know all about the project in the whitepaper road maps etc. we can gaib more infornation about that project or what is the plans or main goal of the project. so always read the whitepaper i will help a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: