Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

At the invitation of LBS and Chinaccelerator we were able to seize another pitching opportunity this week. Leif, our Financial Advisor, stepped in front of 30+ executives from different departments of Nestlé.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

i here a lot of good things about traxia project and team behind it, since most people trust cardano project and the team behind it, am sure traxia will also become a great project someday too, now is time to buy and hold for the rest of us that miss out on the ico process, i read some good post from insightful members on their telegram and base on the team background presence, i will make some investment here, you never know Cool

Now could be indeed a very good point to buy. Many people missed out on the ICO and can now get involved quite easily. That can be a great chance for the project and new people joining

coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Traxia is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/traxia

I just recognized this token. 4 million dollar trade volume in the past 24 hours is great for a token which is still in new in cryptocurrencies market. It had been reached the hardcap too in the ICO.
That is, you want to say that for such a token, since it just came out (more precisely a new one), an excellent trade? On which exchange are such trades taking place? Where can I check your information on this campaign? Please, tell me.
Currently there are 3 exchange now Kucoin, Hotbit.io and gate.io which you can trade tmt tokens you can also find such informations on coinmarketcap.
The campaign you are looking for has been concluded but, there is a new announcement that they have a second round of campaign even the ico was finish i don't now when it will be just wait for it if you want to join.
Thank you, I would join the company, because if the first stage has passed and they are actively traded on the exchange, then in the second stage there is an opportunity to profit from the tokens, which you can get for nothing.
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Curious about learning more about our investor #Cardano? If you're heading to the JAPAN Blockchain Conference don't miss the speeches by #Emurgo's CEO Ken Kodama on June 26, and #IOHK's CEO Charles Hoskinson on June 27: https://japan-blockchain-c.com/en/
Ahmad-Marquez

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

This is a very interesting project with ability.
Percipient project, seamless project, pretty good logo.
giles-jimmy

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

I hope good luck for the business!
Outstanding project, witting idea, a rather interesting design.
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Interested in Tech News? @Chinaccelerator operated by our investor the venture fund @SOSVvc has you covered. Check out their Daily Tech News blog section:  https://chinaccelerator.com/news-posts/chinaccelerator-daily-digest-6-22/
coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Curious about learning more about our investor #Cardano? If you're heading to the JAPAN Blockchain Conference don't miss the speeches by #Emurgo's CEO Ken Kodama on June 26, and #IOHK's CEO Charles Hoskinson on June 27: https://japan-blockchain-c.com/en/
Good news! If I for example can not attend such an event and see it live, will the video broadcast on YouTube or in another form? Maybe you first record the video, and then publish it? I'd really like to see how it goes. And the video will just pass to the atmosphere of the presentation.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

This #TMT holder thinks you should not sell your #Traxia tokens at the current market price. Here is the breakdown of his opinion why: https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd
Neversettle

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

This #TMT holder thinks you should not sell your #Traxia tokens at the current market price. Here is the breakdown of his opinion why: https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd

Always nice to read some other opinions. But I think it might be quite clear that the decrease in price does not relate to the project itself. Most people bought the project for some profits and with the market sentiment right now. It doesn´t seem like it is changing soon. Therefore it is a long term hold but still could be wise to sell in the short term. But that is something every investor hast to decide. The postponing and handling of the bounty campaign for example is not a great advertisement for the project too right now

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

This current price is actually manipulated by group of manipulators it is not the really price. And is good that the TRAXIA Team responded in a very clever way read their pinned massage on the telegram:

" Hi everyone, again another day where price manipulators decided to put their bots to work. I would like to REMIND that the only two exchanges that TRAXIA agreed to be listed on are KUCOIN and GATECOIN. All the others have listed us without consent. Not surprisingly, the volumes and price movements on those non-official exchanges (hotbit, IDAX, OCX, etc) are shady and I would guess wash trades are happening.

About the question: What is Traxia team doing about this?

1) we asked Hotbit, for example, to delist us. They refused.
2) we hired a "market making" company to improve liquidity on Kucoin and Gatecoin. What they do is place buy & sell orders with very close spreads to avoid price volatility and make it more difficult for someone to manipulate the price. This is completely legal and also exists in the regulated stock market.

Note, we can not control the TMT price as  exchanges can "say" trades are happening. We can only assure you that there is nothing wrong with the project, the team, the legal framework, etc.

I recommend those of you who don't know what is going on to read this article:
 "
 https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

For now I see that the price is near 0,02 dollar and I think that this price is normal. First of all the whole market is decreased and after that people who have participated in the bounty and have some bonuses have decided to sell their tokens.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

For now I see that the price is near 0,02 dollar and I think that this price is normal. First of all the whole market is decreased and after that people who have participated in the bounty and have some bonuses have decided to sell their tokens.

Yeah market is down mostly because whole market is bleeding including btc the foundation, as for bounty, not all participant has receive their payment yet, and even so the amount paid to hunters can't affect price this much imo.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

This current price is actually manipulated by group of manipulators it is not the really price. And is good that the TRAXIA Team responded in a very clever way read their pinned massage on the telegram:

" Hi everyone, again another day where price manipulators decided to put their bots to work. I would like to REMIND that the only two exchanges that TRAXIA agreed to be listed on are KUCOIN and GATECOIN. All the others have listed us without consent. Not surprisingly, the volumes and price movements on those non-official exchanges (hotbit, IDAX, OCX, etc) are shady and I would guess wash trades are happening.

2) we hired a "market making" company to improve liquidity on Kucoin and Gatecoin. What they do is place buy & sell orders with very close spreads to avoid price volatility and make it more difficult for someone to manipulate the price. This is completely legal and also exists in the regulated stock market.

Note, we can not control the TMT price as  exchanges can "say" trades are happening. We can only assure you that there is nothing wrong with the project, the team, the legal framework, etc.

"
 https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd

Am not surprised about this at all because it is an inevitable situation unfortunately and like the team has clearly stated, there is nothing they could do to prevent this from happening, in any project, especially the promising one's, there are always big whales that will manipulate the price to suit their desire,
TMT has good team and a rock solid project that can't be stop by market manipulate when real development has is in full swing, team are very committed so am not worried, hodler of ada and tmt all the way Cool
ChrisStag

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I keep in this project and trust  it can be successful! Interesting design, impeccably website!  Good luck!
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

The excellent Cardano technology will allow Traxia to provide a more reliable solution for more efficient solution of scalability, calculation and security tasks. Cardano very much helps the project and the team, this is a very good act for the team Traxia.

It all remains to be seen in action for now. So many claims, but not really data that shows it works the way it is promised. Excited about the future though.
As it was all started with claims of course its part pf marketing and being positive with their project. With the help of advance technology, cardano and other future partnership this could be all possible to have an action. There are too many investors who believe on this traxia especially cardano hub.

As you say it is mostly about marketing and so on. Once projects are implemented we will see how many of the claims can be proven true.
I also think that they are using cardano as marketing taking advantage of it great moment.

But is Cardano even up and running or is it still experimental? I didn't follow Cardano to be honest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

"

Am not surprised about this at all because it is an inevitable situation unfortunately and like the team has clearly stated, there is nothing they could do to prevent this from happening, in any project, especially the promising one's, there are always big whales that will manipulate the price to suit their desire,
TMT has good team and a rock solid project that can't be stop by market manipulate when real development has is in full swing, team are very committed so am not worried, hodler of ada and tmt all the way Cool
Im surprise with that hotbit that it was not a accredited exchange with a consent from the team because i used to buy some traxia tokens there while waiting for the bounty tokens.

I agree with you team has nothing to do with it any market can freely pump and dump whats important is the Team working on development. I really believe on traxia's team they make sure that the whole community will be credited after they have done their work.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
sruniverse

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

Seems like a decent project. Nice work
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Today's 26. Distributions will not be extended. Because you are a reliable project and do not shake this image.
Neversettle

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Today's 26. Distributions will not be extended. Because you are a reliable project and do not shake this image.

Depending on the time zone they still have a lot of time to distribute the remaining token. I don´t know that the problem of the distribution is but they still have some time left. I really hope they will manage to deliver as promised, otherwise it would lead to a lot of FUD and scam accusations

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: