Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform token listing is open 🔥 🔥  https://ecex.exchange

Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbJyO3iX0AEcGwc.jpg
I don't think that TMT needs to be placed on your crude platform. It is risk for image of the project and the price can sharply go to a bottom. Without offenses, personally my opinion, the project needs to prove somehow, at least as time.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

Yeah, have a point their mate. But these will have an effect on the readers and supporters for TRAXIA to gain trust for the Project and for the success of the ICO stage.

Yeah it'll have an influence because dumb investors and their money will be parted as they keep investing in random ICOs cause of the fake reviews
Are you saying that this review form ICOmarks is a fake one? and the rest of the other reviews are fake too? This is an alarming statement of yours sir as it will affect the credibility of many ico related review sites.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
One of the important parts of ICO is to build a community so there will be a hype on their project, they can easily promote and utilize their supporters but if they don't have community manager then I think it won't be that effective.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
One of the important parts of ICO is to build a community so there will be a hype on their project, they can easily promote and utilize their supporters but if they don't have community manager then I think it won't be that effective.
If there is a community manager who is actively involving with the participants, supporters, investors every one will be more satisfied when their questions and doubts are answered immediately.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price?

This change doesn't mean much for investors, The hardcap was in USD and since the hardcap in token remain the same that leads the price to decrease as a result. It seems that they got a loan form Quark Finance, because it wouldn't be any change if Traxia sold TMT for them.

I think the changes will be good for them since a lot of people will be going to buy cheap price of traxia now compared before. But are those early investors didn't have losses here?

They don't distribute token yet, early investors will get the same amount of new price after ICO end, and when buy TMT you don't get it directly to your ethereum address, you can only see how many TMT you got on https://traxia.co/my-contribution.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price?

This change doesn't mean much for investors, The hardcap was in USD and since the hardcap in token remain the same that leads the price to decrease as a result. It seems that they got a loan form Quark Finance, because it wouldn't be any change if Traxia sold TMT for them.

I think the changes will be good for them since a lot of people will be going to buy cheap price of traxia now compared before. But are those early investors didn't have losses here?

They don't distribute token yet, early investors will get the same amount of new price after ICO end, and when buy TMT you don't get it directly to your ethereum address, you can only see how many TMT you got on https://traxia.co/my-contribution.

This is really incredible and easy to track with their good features also if there was more upgrades and advanced innovative features with the new laughed that will add value and we can experience more investors and ultimately hit the moon.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

As it is the first project invested by the Cardano Hub there was more observation for the platform to know the outcome results as most of the participants are actually excited.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

If there is a community manager who is actively involving with the participants, supporters, investors every one will be more satisfied when their questions and doubts are answered immediately.

yeah I also observed in the last time that the community managers are less active in btt and in other social media - traxia had before a good reputation with his  community managers
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

yeah I also observed in the last time that the community managers are less active in btt and in other social media - traxia had before a good reputation with his  community managers
I hope that there is no reason for panic. And this is a temporary decline, soon the team will also conduct an active dialogue as previously

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

Not only is the stability of the difference between this project. I want to mention the work of the project promotion team
Krones

Merit: 270

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

we all very much waited for this project, or rather its ico, I mean those who keep the ADA in every way. And the project itself is very promising because it will be placed for trading on trade.io I will remind you that this is a new exchange with a newly created project, perhaps it will become home to Traxia
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

When contributing to our campaign please be vigilant:
1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.

That's pretty much every project these days, bots scrape every group and mass spam all their members with fake details on how to invest
RasenShuriken

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?

Well, there is no placce to see the real-time pre-sale because it is not the official sale period yet, you can just wait until the official sale occurs.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

Yeah, have a point their mate. But these will have an effect on the readers and supporters for TRAXIA to gain trust for the Project and for the success of the ICO stage.

Yeah it'll have an influence because dumb investors and their money will be parted as they keep investing in random ICOs cause of the fake reviews
Are you saying that this review form ICOmarks is a fake one? and the rest of the other reviews are fake too? This is an alarming statement of yours sir as it will affect the credibility of many ico related review sites.
Do you have any proof or evidence as what you are saying? I won't accept it since the team and all members are helping each other to make the project be successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Do you have any proof or evidence as what you are saying? I won't accept it since the team and all members are helping each other to make the project be successful.
I don't see this project as a scam or fake, since they have given the effort to make the peojwcr successful, also the reviews is literally true and accurate.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

As far as I know, in the near future the Cardano project will have many events and I think this project should also benefit from this.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

When contributing to our campaign please be vigilant:
1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.

That's pretty much every project these days, bots scrape every group and mass spam all their members with fake details on how to invest
I just dont understand why people are still being lured in just a simple email since everything including the deposit address is already added in the official website.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Yes, that is really true. The team should make up with this decision to have its community have its manager to answers all the people queries and questions here in the Traxia community. If the people, users, supporters and the investors sees that this project has an active admin then this project will gain more trust around.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Well thats actually not a bad score in my own opinion bud, for sure the will be able to increase since they are still working to promote this project.
Mine was 10/10. This is a good project because this project is really great by its unique that cant be copied by any project.
Exposing such rating even if he especially personal, nevertheless to you is better to describe really your point of view for a concrete explanation of such assessment. Because differently, it is farfetched and has no soil.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: