Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132328 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
The working hard of team surely shows us that they are dedicated and this project to make it a success and we can trust them and invest in the project which will help us get profitable.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price?

This change doesn't mean much for investors, The hardcap was in USD and since the hardcap in token remain the same that leads the price to decrease as a result. It seems that they got a loan form Quark Finance, because it wouldn't be any change if Traxia sold TMT for them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price?

This change doesn't mean much for investors, The hardcap was in USD and since the hardcap in token remain the same that leads the price to decrease as a result. It seems that they got a loan form Quark Finance, because it wouldn't be any change if Traxia sold TMT for them.

just a little change and it seems is just for some time so maybe use the opportunity and change thats all

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

https://image.ibb.co/dHw1Bx/Screenshot_28_Apr_18_6_32_41_AM.jpg

just a little change and it seems is just for some time so maybe use the opportunity and change thats all
With this little change, it might help them get more people investing and supporting the project. Traxia may have planned this already in the past if they see that the project needs more people.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

I think this is the biggest platform. Project future is bright Increasing their follower day by day. Hope this project will be bounty program & ICO success. best wishes for this bounty
I have been watching the development of the project for a long time. I see that it is actively developing and often there are updates. If you plan to support the project, then join the telegram group. It is necessary to support the activity of the project and disseminate information about the project as much as possible.
It's really a good thing that the project is really developing overtime. One of the reason might the the support it gets from people who invested and joined their bounty programs.
Right! Thanks to good support from users, the project succeeds! Since support from the outside is very important for the team, they feel that they are not in vain trying to develop the project.

They really not feel in vain it is because they got some partner already who helped them to minimize the amount of their hardcap. Also, Traxia is gaining a momentum right now due to their recent achievement which is the result of their hard work and effort.
If such support is available to achieve the targets and hardcap as protected at red basic level that will basically help better to satisfy the participants who trusted the platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

With this little change, it might help them get more people investing and supporting the project. Traxia may have planned this already in the past if they see that the project needs more people.

Well, I am not sure about this hyptothese. Potential investors can see this also as a weakness, so that they do not get enough investors and reduce the price?  But I might be also wrong, we will see at the end of the ICO.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

This is not a little, this is so large change. As you know 10% is the large number if you make huge amount to investment. And i think with this "bonus" Traxia will gain more investor have decide to invest.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

That question about the ICO raised are constantly asked by many members, and everyone want to know ehat is the status now. We can all just wait for their update but we don't know when.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

I agree. They do so well till now. And i have no doubt about their successful at the future. Well, have good partnership, sales off, what will be next?
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price ?
TRAXIA recently went into partnership with quark finance= http://www.quarkfinance.com/m/  that is why the reduce the ICO price, in fact more and more companies and institutions will show interest in this unique project.
And why the price has on the contrary fallen after cooperation? Such tendency isn't clear to me. Often it happens on the contrary, demand grows, also the price grows, opposite is observed here.
The result of the partnership is a huge reward for investors as explain and highlighted by TRAXIA foundation.    "Hard cap REDUCED to $15.1 million USD
Over the last few days, The Traxia Foundation has hinted that there are some major strategic changes approaching. Now, we are finally ready to reveal those changes to you in their entirety.

The Highlights:
To achieve even greater success with our project, we are proud to announce that we are able to reduce the hard cap from $41.4 million to just $15.1 million USD. This was achieved through a partnership with Quark Finance. We believe that the change will also make it easier for the TMT to be listed on more exchanges.
To give our investors a bigger slice of the pie, we have reduced the new TMT price to $0.055 USD (previously $0.15 USD).
To test our platform, we have joined forces with a new client for a test project. We collaborated with Dupont, one of the most successful science and engineering companies in the world "       For more on this follow this link = https://blog.traxia.co/hard-cap-reduced-to-15-1-million-usd-19fabe98d02b
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

Yeah, have a point their mate. But these will have an effect on the readers and supporters for TRAXIA to gain trust for the Project and for the success of the ICO stage.

Yeah it'll have an influence because dumb investors and their money will be parted as they keep investing in random ICOs cause of the fake reviews
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

I think the changes will be good for them since a lot of people will be going to buy cheap price of traxia now compared before. But are those early investors didn't have losses here?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

They already lowered their hard cap but yeah I guess it still too high. But if the dev will do their best to become successful maybe reaching hardcap will not be so hard.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

When contributing to our campaign please be vigilant:
1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I think the changes will be good for them since a lot of people will be going to buy cheap price of traxia now compared before. But are those early investors didn't have losses here?
Thats a huge discount that is offered by the admin, surely theres a lot of investors that will take advantage of this especially its only offered until April 30.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

This is not a little, this is so large change. As you know 10% is the large number if you make huge amount to investment. And i think with this "bonus" Traxia will gain more investor have decide to invest.

If you want to buy with large amount of volume then the return will be also good. Knowing that they offer 10% bonus then people will really buy some tokens and hoping that the team will be more responsible so that they can achieved their target in less than no time IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: