Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132327 times)
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Learn more about our investor, @SOSVvc that runs the world’s #1 accelerator programs in hardware, life sciences, cross-border internet, and food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OiDdRRARhk

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cashcash

Activity: 644

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

We have created 6 sentences describing our project. Which one do you think best describes #Traxia? Express your opinion here: https://traxia.typeform.com/to/sqkKa4

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Traxia (TMT) is a great project. although i never participated in the bounty campaign and the coin is even lower than the ICO, i have strong trust TMT will rise to an unexpected price. Its only giving investors with good time to buy and make good fortune later.

That's happening to many projects due the low price of the bitcoin despite how good they are. I hope we see a market recovery soon.
Simple thing is believing on Traxia token and its Team will be credited after this bad market and i am now thinking that traxia will won't stay in this price it suffered from dumping from bounty rewards. I am waiting for its migration in Cardano's blockchain so they can have a full control and to start their while project.

For most projects the first year is crucial. Not every project will survive this long and there is a lot of development needed to be ahead of the game each month. That's why it becomes more and more interesting with time. If the team succeeds the price will rise and reach new highs easily. We might eben see 1 TMT = 1$. Who knows. But the dumping and the price decrease especially in a bear market is relatively normal for a new project
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

This is a great survey "Unlocking Capital for Small Businesses" is my best sentence describing this unique project and purpose. #TRAXIA ,TRAXIA to moon.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Good afternoon. Thank you very much for the article, I found a lot of useful information for myself. Does the coin plan to increase its trading volumes? I wish everyone good luck.

I have seen a must read article shared by Traxia on twitter..
Explaining what Traxia plans to solve in finance sphere..

Strictly recommended for serious investors..
https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/dont-be-fooled-blockchain-will-kill-the-invoice-78ceccac751f?gi=3c2d7545dd5d
Asimmo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

This is a great survey "Unlocking Capital for Small Businesses" is my best sentence describing this unique project and purpose. #TRAXIA ,TRAXIA to moon.

I gave highest point to this slogan as well.
simple and says a lot, straightforwardly, without additional PR characteristics.
Seems we are shaking off from latest weak hands..
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Traxia (TMT) is a great project. although i never participated in the bounty campaign and the coin is even lower than the ICO, i have strong trust TMT will rise to an unexpected price. Its only giving investors with good time to buy and make good fortune later.

That's happening to many projects due the low price of the bitcoin despite how good they are. I hope we see a market recovery soon.
Simple thing is believing on Traxia token and its Team will be credited after this bad market and i am now thinking that traxia will won't stay in this price it suffered from dumping from bounty rewards. I am waiting for its migration in Cardano's blockchain so they can have a full control and to start their while project.

The migration to Cardano's blockchain is a major step that still needs to be undertaken. I hope Cardano works as planned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

When will traxia migrate to cardano's blockchain? Will there be a swap from ethereum tokens to cardano blockchain tokens on exchanges or on separate platform?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

When will traxia migrate to cardano's blockchain? Will there be a swap from ethereum tokens to cardano blockchain tokens on exchanges or on separate platform?
As from this time there is no annual news update when it will migrate to Cardano or i might be wrong if i saw it in their whitepaper. I have many ico whitepaper reviews for now.
This swapping particularly depends on exchange if they will support the swapping of tokens while in most thet require it to put in a specific wallet and send the details and wait for the snapshot so it will be credited after that auditing of the applications.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

When, according to the information in white paper, does the traxia go to the cardano? Will this happen this year or next?
The trading volume on the kucoin does not exceed 3 bitcoins per day, it is very small for such a project as traxia  Undecided
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

As from this time there is no annual news update when it will migrate to Cardano or i might be wrong if i saw it in their whitepaper. I have many ico whitepaper reviews for now.
This swapping particularly depends on exchange if they will support the swapping of tokens while in most thet require it to put in a specific wallet and send the details and wait for the snapshot so it will be credited after that auditing of the applications.

Some exchanges might support the swap for sure if they are capable and maybe rewarded for it. But the swap is something of the future right now and the team will have some major development steps before I guess.

When, according to the information in white paper, does the traxia go to the cardano? Will this happen this year or next?
The trading volume on the kucoin does not exceed 3 bitcoins per day, it is very small for such a project as traxia  Undecided

Sure the project has not much volume right now but that is normal because there is not much of an acutal thrive to trade

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

I'm also wondering a lot about this. If TMT is dedicated to the ADA platform then we need to know a lot more about the project and recently they have not updated much about this. I think we need time for Traxia to build on ADA's foundation. If that happens, I will definitely invest in TMT because I really want to invest in ADA's child. Just hope it can happen

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

I'm also wondering a lot about this. If TMT is dedicated to the ADA platform then we need to know a lot more about the project and recently they have not updated much about this. I think we need time for Traxia to build on ADA's foundation. If that happens, I will definitely invest in TMT because I really want to invest in ADA's child. Just hope it can happen
Its stated on their outline that they will use Cardano's blockchain from the very start and that is also the reason i think why emurgo invest on this TMT. Its like Neo but this is a big opportunity for us cardano is a big coin from japan.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

i think the best time for you to invest in TMT is now, the price is way below ico price and after this period have passed, you wont be seen the price this cheap ever, and as for the cardano migration, it has been said several times that official statement will be released prior to that time, and between the team do give weekly update about all recent activities of the project.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Stil not getting the technology behind #Traxia's solution? Click on https://bit.ly/2KXdV9D  to read an easy-understandable explanation of #blockchain's immense potential, especially for the world of finance.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

i think the best time for you to invest in TMT is now, the price is way below ico price and after this period have passed, you wont be seen the price this cheap ever, and as for the cardano migration, it has been said several times that official statement will be released prior to that time, and between the team do give weekly update about all recent activities of the project.

weekly updates are great and help to bind the community to the project. Most people in here would like to see some rough timeline I guess since they hope that the price will rise prior to the swap. The price is cheap right now but that doesn't mean that the whole market could under a further correction. I would really like to see some kind of visualization of the development progress from the team. It might help to calm down some people
Asimmo

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

I have read somewhere Q4 of 2018, as period of our ADA migration..
DO not remember where it was..
Team can inform us..

What a quality articles Traxia is sharing on twitter, clear and practical.
Kudos guys..
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

weekly updates are great and help to bind the community to the project. Most people in here would like to see some rough timeline I guess since they hope that the price will rise prior to the swap. The price is cheap right now but that doesn't mean that the whole market could under a further correction. I would really like to see some kind of visualization of the development progress from the team. It might help to calm down some people

I don't know what rough timeline you referring to, already roadmap on stages of development is clearly stated, i believe now is the phase of developing the technology which Traxia will use to solve issues with trade finance which can not happen overnight. Traxia is set to disrupt a very big part of the economy and thus need all the right tools set in place to carry out successfully this task. It will take sometime.
landslide

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Introducing #Traxia, decentralized marketplace where SMEs can sell they 60 and 90-day invoices to get immediate liquidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gf5pdSzvg
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

ThrowbackThursday to LiqEase winning Slush Final Pitching Competition. Watch the video below and learn more at https://bit.ly/2L7EplK 
The conference returns to the city this September!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRa-MxYDsvM
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: