Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

Today TMT has increased by more than 40% and this is great for those who are hold TMT. The new development has officially started and everyone should consider investing in TMT at the moment as I am sure the price will increase in the future as many people keep TMT at this stage and they have not yet selling
I saw big sellers in kucoin before it dumps. If you will realize if this big investors will sold at this price below ico they will only loss. The price is in good direction now hoping it continues until higher than its ico price.
Agree.
We should hit ICO price 0.055 cents without huge dilemma..
As we are in Q3 now and migration to Cardano blockchain is planned in Q4 (as announced) - after which we will have more awareness, future looks bright for TMT.
We do have a practically and rationally active team, not announcing announcement for future announcement. Smiley

Even 0,1 $ shouldn't be a problem for a project like Traxia especially if the market really turns bull again. Wouldn´t be surprised to see it this year. But still the team has to deliver a constant quality development and communication with the community
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Today TMT has increased by more than 40% and this is great for those who are hold TMT. The new development has officially started and everyone should consider investing in TMT at the moment as I am sure the price will increase in the future as many people keep TMT at this stage and they have not yet selling
I saw big sellers in kucoin before it dumps. If you will realize if this big investors will sold at this price below ico they will only loss. The price is in good direction now hoping it continues until higher than its ico price.
Agree.
As we are in Q3 now and migration to Cardano blockchain is planned in Q4 (as announced) - after which we will have more awareness, future looks bright for TMT.
We do have a practically and rationally active team, not announcing announcement for future announcement. Smiley

Yes immediately TRAXIA (TMT) finished migrating to Cardano in the 4th quarter TRAXIA will become very popular, because of it been the first project to be built on Cardano (ADA) So guys HODL your TMT
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Agree.

Yes immediately TRAXIA (TMT) finished migrating to Cardano in the 4th quarter TRAXIA will become very popular, because of it been the first project to be built on Cardano (ADA) So guys HODL your TMT

yeah, anybody that is selling TMT now is just making the wrong decision in my opinion, there is more to be done in this project which will make tmt more valuable in the coming months and years, migration to the Cardano network will surely bring investors in this project.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for TMT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

TMT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/TMT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

Brainstorming, discussions, and decisions were on the schedule for our whole team in the last 3 days. With the goal of pushing the development of the company further fast, we have gathered in Shanghai for all-day meetings.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

New week, new Chinaccelerator China Startup Pulse! As proud graduates of their batch13 we already got some great advice from their team. If you listen to their podcasts you will get some too!

https://twitter.com/Chinaccelerator/status/1019897387031015424
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for TMT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

TMT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/TMT

Regards,
Aiodex Team

Running out of cash liquidity is one of the major reasons for small and medium sized companies to file for bankruptcy. Watch the video to hear the reasons why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCYR0haXEyI&t=2s
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Brainstorming, discussions, and decisions were on the schedule for our whole team in the last 3 days. With the goal of pushing the development of the company further fast, we have gathered in Shanghai for all-day meetings.
which questions are you going to discuss in Shanghai? I hope you will make a brief overview of the work that you did there?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Agree.

yeah, anybody that is selling TMT now is just making the wrong decision in my opinion, there is more to be done in this project which will make tmt more valuable in the coming months and years, migration to the Cardano network will surely bring investors in this project.

They might really sell the bottom but actually no one is ever able to really predict the market. But since there is no direct profit in holding the token like it is with some airdrops or passive income generation, i can understand that some might be not patient enough

Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

I am optimistic about this project, I like the fact that it is built on the technologies of Cardano. on this fluctuation of the cost of tokens is a matter only of time and there is no need to pay attention to it.
Asimmo

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Hi guys

I remember there was talk about second bounty of TMT.
Do we have any news about it or is it abolished forever?
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I am very pleased to participate in this project! Great idea. All the successes of the project are connected with their team!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Hi guys

yeah, there was talk about it but no official announcement about the nature and terms of the bounty, i myself also waiting to hear further update regarding it.
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Hold and patience ;-)!!! The airdrop will be super! And about bots....this is the problem of market makers. The future will be exchange decentralized and fast
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. This project is performing much better attracting a lots of people in the community of crypto currency. This is a really great improvement.
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

At least I want you to go to the binance level, if not win. It's very important to have a name in it.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Hi guys

yeah, there was talk about it but no official announcement about the nature and terms of the bounty, i myself also waiting to hear further update regarding it.
I don't know why they are planning for second round of bounty. In the other hand i am thinking that maybe some good news is going to have like when traxia is already in cardano's blockchain to promote it. Waiting for that official bounty news as well.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

At least I want you to go to the binance level, if not win. It's very important to have a name in it.
Agree, new big exchange is mandatory somewhere this year..

Kudos to the developers for practical videos they published this week, I guess around 10 videos..
Although, I would dig in more details, how the invoices will be tokenized, in which platform, where will SME`s have access to investors and at what terms?
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Get familiar with #ADA even before #Traxia migration to #Cardano in Q4. You can start tonight by watching the live stream from their recent meetup in Singapore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n97zc0w0kVs&feature=youtu.be
Asimmo

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Guys, still no info from coinmarketcap update?
Elementary, which serious investor would consider investing - when initial details aren`t shown on main website?
This dilemma filters a lot of potential new investors..

What`s the main dilemma, CMC isn`t responsive or trading characteristics aren`t enough?
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: