Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover?  (Read 1205 times)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:31:14 PM by JuniAiko

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

Even if xRapid is used, it does not automatically translate to a price increase for XRP.

This is since most money transfers are from Fiat to Fiat. Hence XRP is being bought and immediately sold close to the same price during the transfer, rather that being added to the XRP MCAP.

One way for XRP price to be pumped would be if one of these companies decides to buy XRP for themselves to keep. This will lead to a sudden gain in value, then stagnant.

Also Ripple is ALREADY releasing a large number of coins periodically (giving it to the companies who adopts it) which causes significant inflation (which isn't really countered by the pitiful coin-burn of 3 XRP/min). Basically us normal small time investors are being "used" to create liquidity for the XRP that benefits the adopting banks and companies, and especially the for-profit Ripple company; but the scheme they have designed for the XRP do not really benefit the small time investors at all if you analyse it critically. Their aim is actually to keep the XRP price stable, rather than trying to boost its value -- and this focus will increase as XRP gets more and more adoption.

If the Ripple company is listed as a stock, it will be way better to buy their stocks than to invest in XRP, IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Of course its can! Easy to reach even 4$ for Ripple (XRP), i have some as a small . investment
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Hope it will happen , because i have invested in xrp   Roll Eyes , but a lot of banks use ripple and they do not need crypto with high volatility.

shahzadafzal (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2896

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Hope it will happen , because i have invested in xrp   Roll Eyes , but a lot of banks use ripple and they do not need crypto with high volatility.
Yes they are using Ripple payment gateway which can work without XRP. You see total supply and current circulation supply
Max Supply=100,000,000,000 XRP
Circulating Supply=39,094,802,192 XRP
Exactly 60% is not in circulation yet and people will always fear pump and dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Yes, banks don't need a coin with big volatility. But I think that ripple will rise in price significantly before it becomes a stable coin. Ripple has a great idea, which has already become real.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Ripple is in a down phase,
XRP Ripple has been tipped as the “dark horse of 2018” with its value set to soar if the firm signs more deals with major financial companies, despite being embroiled in a bitter court case and having to overcome progress in regulation laws.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

Yeah sure
Why not?
Just wait until bitcoin get more stable
You know that bitcoin so unstable right now
Because of it
Almost all altcoin's price are dropped
Just hold your xrp
They have so many good project this years
I think it gonna $5 in june
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

I think there are two possibilities, and to return to $3, they have to go a long way, I guess that will not happen quickly. but at least I'm sure that they can get back to $3

Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

Yes it will go to 3$ again, but it is obvious that you need to wait longer before it happens.
And don't forget that Ripple was at 0.2 to 0.3$ for 7 months. That is 3x to 4x times compared to current price.
That is very good if you ask me. He got pumped and if you didn't invest at low well that is a common problem.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

But I think that ripple will rise in price significantly before it becomes a stable coin.
Yep, they won't make Ripple stabilize at such a low price.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Ripple looks like a pump and dump crypto, but it failed to dump in a higher price because of its sudden growth and unbelievable market cap. The rigor they had initially was absent now for the team and there are many reasons for the down price, I think they can sustain $3 within this year end but there's a lot of hard work needed behind that price. Nothing is impossible in crypto world and there is a chance but not immediately.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

ripple will be between $10-$100 eoy.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

All the Crypto currency will restore the previous price before rising, just wait a little. Wait and HODL!
minionstar

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

I did not trust Ripple. That's why the fall did not surprise me. There's a lot of news about it, but I do not expect a big improvement in the short term.
It can reach $3, but I think there is a need for a long time.

tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I don't think Ripple will be the next Bitcoin, but I don't think Ripple is the devil either.
Ripple's value at the moment is about 1$, so I think they have a lot of work to do before reach back to 3$.

Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

We survived the harsh winter, in which the entire crypto-currency market was heavily sagged. Now it is time to bullish spring and conquer new peaks. Given the great interest of speculators to Ripple, we can quite see the price of $ 4-5 per token by the end of the spring of this year.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

I think RIPPLE will pass 3$ but it will takes time.. not before summer and maybe end of 2018.. but only with a very bullish market...

Probably it can happen, but I do not expect that Ripple will grow so much in 2018. First, Bitcoin should gain and cost at least 30-35 thousand. There is a slight probability that BTC will grow so greatly this year.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

When bitcoin hit the all time high of almost $20K, Ripple did reach it's all time high of $3 also. When bitcoin crashed so is Ripple. I can see the relation between the two in terms of prices volatility. One thing is for sure, the team behind Ripple is working hard for their project and you could see the news around pertaining to the Ripple platform. Ripple will gonna go back to $3 again if bitcoin will reach $25K at the end of this year in my opinion.
NorthForty

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

Bought Ripple when it was $.004
Sold it $1. To bad I only bought 30,000 or I would be retired.
 Huh
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

The reason xrp so volatile on exchanges is because it's a high liquidity coin. Notice the cost for a wallet? The deletion of actual coins per every kind of xrp related transaction? It's even faster than litecoin transaction times...

it’s receiving big money from the old money society. Banks and governments see Ripple as their life line within this space and we all know that big money and old money hates to lose so with that said if you want to make money invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: