Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:32:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin die next years ???  (Read 1037 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

reading this question makes me laugh, and I'm sure there are still many people who think Bitcoin will die because another Altcoin especially Ethereum,
Bitcoin will die if no one else remembers it, which is a question of whether anyone will forget about the existence of Bitcoin,
so while there are still people doing transactions on Bitcoin, during that time Bitcoin will continue to live..

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Apparently, most of the existing altcoins are actually dependent on bitcoin hence, death of bigcoin might also mean that most altcoins would also go with it. This is one reality in the crypto currencies and we have to deal with this reality. There have been so many technologies rising and altcoins popping out but regardless of how advanced it is, i haven’t seen any altcoin that can level with bitcoin or surpass it, for now. With this, i don’t see bitcoin dying.

bddbd

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Bitcoin has recently given up a bit of his position and sank into his popularity, but he's still pretty strong. Bit by bit, the bitcoin also improves and eliminates its shortcomings, so there is no sign that it is dying. The new version of bitcoin has full support for SegWit, which allows to compress transactions, and this solves the problems with its scaling. Therefore, his transactions began to pass faster, and commission fees fell. It is also planned to introduce lightning in the bitcoin network. I think that this year bitcoin should show what he is capable of.

In 2017, Bitcoin was downgraded, and its annual increase exceeded 14 times, leading the world. I believe that 2018 will be a decisive year for Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency will continue to attract market attention. It is a year that Bitcoin transactions will have the opportunity to develop into one of the long-term investments.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Don't think negative just be a positive friend. Bitcoin will never die and will never die next year  because everyday the number of user and investor is increases it won't be gone because we are here to support it. It won't stop because we use it everyday. Because can not  be gone because of a good value so that people always want it.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

I do not think bitcoin will die for next year, it can be seen that currently there are so many bitcoin enthusiasts. and that could be one reason to endure its bitcoin.
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

Bitcoin will die if the world is free of drugs, crime, crime ... And that seems impossible
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

This may also happen, I see now some other altcoin born have more benefits than Bitcoin. Many investors have sold Bitcoin and other altcoins. According to google trends, Bitcoin searchers decreased the lowest compared to recent years. This shows that demand for Bitcoin is down. Bitcoin will die soon. I think so.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

That's a no and to think the last bitcoin will be mined for over a century sometimes in 2136 means we are all dead already during that time. So i don't bother myself thinking about that and all i have to do is to is just enjoy the moment.

predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I don't think so as Investors volume is really increasing almost everyday, it is all maybe because of the amazIng and interesting features of the bitcoin. Investors may have a big interest of investing into bitcoin because they really also wanted to earn. The most common factor that bitcoin has is that it is built with profitable process. Bitcoin is amazing.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will die so fast. Because Bitcoin is still developing, there is still a lot of room for development. It's impossible to end it so quickly. The development of cryptocurrency is inseparable from Bitcoin's support.
Bitcoin is not going to die ever, if we look at the technology and how it is evolving, it would become clear in our minds the real value of bitcoin other digital currencies. Bitcoin is the future of money. It is actually the replacement of our traditional money methods. Not only this, due to its decentralization, it comes under no one’s control and making it practically impossible to kill bitcoin. If it was not the case, many governments would have already killed it.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

Have many new plaftom with advanced technology than Bitcoin. Faster, cheaper, and have many application. I think Bitcoin will die next years !!! Huh Huh

Perhaps with the advent of the newest technologies, bitcoin will pass into something more perfect, but nothing can replace bitcoin. No other currency can stop the bitcoin or destroy it. Perhaps in the future, something will happen, but we will not know it anymore.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

I think there is possible that bitcoin will end but I don’t think so that bitcoin will end next few years. Bitcoin is always growing everyday and it will have more potentials in this following days. It only a bloodys days and bitcoin will not die for now. No one can say when will bitcoin die and I think bitcoin will grow more in the future. Bitcoin will have a great value and a great akount of investors here. Hopefully bitcoin will recover and many people will be patronize more the bitcoin because will have a great value in the future.
Jr. 4ever

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

No one can knows the future of bitcoin, we just predict about bitcoin...
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

It happened before. If you look at the history of bitcoin, there was a takeoff to a thousand, then a collapse, and for a year it "lay" until a new wave of investors interested in this topic came. Bitcoin is an analog of the dotcom bubble of the beginning of the zero ones. He will not go anywhere - this is an entire industry already, a whole new industry. Just as the Internet did not die because the dotcom bubble collapsed, the crypto currency will not die from this fall. The news for the fall is the situation in South Korea, where all the crypto-currencies were legalized first, then they saw what a stir it caused, realized that this could pose a threat to the national economy if a significant part of people's savings go into virtual reality, and now they are thinking about this matter prohibit or restrict. If all this last year it all grew on the topic of legalization, now it falls on the topic of tightening regulation. So it's no wonder "
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the mother of the crypto world so that without Bitcoin you can't imagine this blockchain system anymore. Not only that but also the crypto world is based on the Bitcoin position. in this perspective, Bitcoin should stay for a long time and it will dominate in the future monetary world.
But, it's true that with the help of new technology, anything can replace of Bitcoin but it will take a long time for this purpose because Bitcoin has already created a massive platform regarding this virtual monetary world.
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

No it will be getting down the market and will getting up again but it will never die
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

I don't think so. In my opinion, it's just the beginning of Bitcoin. I'm convinced that in 10 years, Bitcoin will be legalized in most of countries and highly used in commercial exchanges.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

No one can knows the future of bitcoin, we just predict about bitcoin...

It has a huge potential to become the coin again for 2018 and coming year to . i fell 2017 was the base year for btc as it has provided a huge platform for the people to invest and trade in it as well. Also a new opportunity gets opened up for people in this crypto world and bitcoin is the king of all coins.
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

Newer and better crypto technologies are coming out constantly. It's only a matter of time before one will dethrone bitcoin. I believe that currency to be Cardano.
Vondz00

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

I don't think so, the cheaper ones may try to crush bitcoin, but, in my opinion bitcoin will not destroy next year. 10 years later? Who's know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: