Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Hello Devs, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find,  just the question - will you add languages to the website?

I think they will be carrying another language if there was a translation bounty for the website. Just hoping that there is a bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials
this project can become an assistant for many members in the crypto community and I'm glad that he gets support here
I jhst hope that this will have an offline capability and will nlt consume alot of data and ram when running on a mobile phone.
Just think practically, we can even have a thought to check our balances in offline mode but without connecting to internet how can we get our funds updated to the latest digital market trends.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

I have seen VIVID signature campaign promotion and it's going well. They have a trustable campaign manager and he only hires professional poster for the campaign.

Yeah, and they are only accepting higher ranks which is really a good decision so that people will really trust this project. Well, Vivid has a clear objectives and concept is simple that everyone of us can understand what the project is all about. Investors also can easily analyze if this project can be worthy to invest and its up to them if they really trust this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

I have seen VIVID signature campaign promotion and it's going well. They have a trustable campaign manager and he only hires professional poster for the campaign.

The signature campaign really helps the project because a lot of investors are here in this forum. But social media campaigns will also help the promotions of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

where i can see descriptions of your token? Im wondering will be there any dividends for tokenholders?
I think so, in this platform it will be possible to invest in amateur projects which exactly here and have been created. And if these projects grow in demand, are interested in them, can be even get, then for such affairs you will draw interest from profit provided that you invested.
I think getting a percentage of the profits earned by the platform is a very tempting offer for many investors.
As in this platform it is planned to gain a huge number of people, this fact will be able really to become a reality if of course some facts are observed, such how competence of the workers releasing the creativity to the platform whether they will be able to attract the interest of investors?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Hello Devs, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find,  just the question - will you add languages to the website?

Other languages will help other investors to help easy navigation in the site. I hope that dev will put options for different languages there. Looking forward to see many improvements in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

where i can see descriptions of your token? Im wondering will be there any dividends for tokenholders?
I think so, in this platform it will be possible to invest in amateur projects which exactly here and have been created. And if these projects grow in demand, are interested in them, can be even get, then for such affairs you will draw interest from profit provided that you invested.
It's really convenient and I'm glad that such a project can be realized. How do developers think to talk about themselves and about their project?
They easily tackle this by actively communication with the participants and keep constantly giving their opinions to community managers and driving special announcements to the investors and teams.
The team of Vivid really taking care the members. With this, it will gain more trust and believe more with vivid to be successfull. More updates will be release soon.

I am looking forward to see many improvements with vivid and also hoping that there will be more and more investors will come to invest in this project.

Definitely, Vivid is still in their development stage so we should expect more works from the team. People are getting more interested especially this project is all about token/coin monitoring.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Best of luck to your participation bud on this project. Lets hope that twitter will not ban account owners advertising ICO on thier personal pages.
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Best of luck to your participation bud on this project. Lets hope that twitter will not ban account owners advertising ICO on thier personal pages.
Twitter will perhaps not ban account but can't say as google, facebook, twitter have some ongoing issues with the ICO sales. But other mediums will too be good for the future of vvid to gorw more wide.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Exactly,  having this great project came from the brilliant mind of the team which makes me amazed to their great and exciting features that can be loved and support by many here in the crypto currency community. We hope that this project will able to sustain and maintain the good vibes to support by many.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Must of course add many other languages. But most likely they are not up to it now. You just go to the site through Boauser Google and translate the site using the automatic translation of the site from Google. I just read the information from the site.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Twitter will perhaps not ban account but can't say as google, facebook, twitter have some ongoing issues with the ICO sales. But other mediums will too be good for the future of vvid to gorw more wide.
Yeah, as far as I know ICO or any crypto currency related are still exist in the social media. Well, lets find out for the couple of days. Hopefully this project will able to overcome on this issue which might be affected but I still believe that this project is capable enough.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

It's really convenient and I'm glad that such a project can be realized. How do developers think to talk about themselves and about their project?
They easily tackle this by actively communication with the participants and keep constantly giving their opinions to community managers and driving special announcements to the investors and teams.
The team of Vivid really taking care the members. With this, it will gain more trust and believe more with vivid to be successfull. More updates will be release soon.

I guess they're really into their community, this just implies that the team is really concern on their investors and wants to suffice the needs of each and everyone. I hope the project will continue on the growth of their community.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Validly it so, you are right. Signature campaign passes remarkably, despite tough selection of candidates, with quite non-standard and difficult conditions of participation, in comparison with already existing and present alctoin campaigns.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

I think that it's great to see that this project has came so far and is currently stable and doing the best they can.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I guess they're really into their community, this just implies that the team is really concern on their investors and wants to suffice the needs of each and everyone. I hope the project will continue on the growth of their community.
This is a very good thing as a community is really important for a project to improve and get real feedback about what is wrong and what needs to be improved. Plus having a good community is also really great for Advertising and Marketing of the project, these factors help a project to improve over time and become one of the flawless projects in the industries.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

As someone who is part of it, I think there will be a lot of rewards for their promoters. Aside from the bounty campaign, they are also offering a generous amount of rewards for a giveaway.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials
this project can become an assistant for many members in the crypto community and I'm glad that he gets support here
I jhst hope that this will have an offline capability and will nlt consume alot of data and ram when running on a mobile phone.
Just think practically, we can even have a thought to check our balances in offline mode but without connecting to internet how can we get our funds updated to the latest digital market trends.
Vivid is a market analysis and market trends platform it basically hlelps with with your marketing and stuff that involves making analysing tables and charts you can't actually get updated on that without going online

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

I think that it's great to see that this project has came so far and is currently stable and doing the best they can.
As for me, i believe they can do this. This major is so interesting and many traders need some platform like Vivid.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: