Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 42614 times)
mkn2030

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

Bitcoin does bring great surprises. Bitcoin made many people millionaires last year, and I think Bitcoin's value will be higher in the future.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.
For Bitcoin to return, this can happen. We need more information to benefit Bitcoin. I wish the government would accept bitcoin and the Bitcoin price would probably be $ 50,000
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

This year may not surprise as, but at 2020 it will.
There are so many FUD, I think it can go even worse after some time because people will sell their bitcoin even if they are at loss because of the psychological effect.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Actually i am predicting that the last years movements in the market will happen again and bitcoins will pump its price at december so i think that i should wait for it to happen before selling my coins because that is the highest price of the market that it can reach.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Most people will hope that in the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin can give us great surprises. During this time many are buying BTC and hold until the end of the year. So I think this year the price of BTC really go to the moon
cryptomoon1005

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Bitcoin might give real surprise towards the end of the year... Bitcoin is forming the exact same pattern as previously seen in 2013.

Do look at this article which talks about bitcoin price right from the start with respect to historic events.. I havent seen any better article than the one below (in the link)..Hats off to the author of the article......

https://99bitcoins.com/price-chart-history/
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

Bitcoin has always been a surprise.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

As usual, bitcoin usually surprises us from time to time,This is the reason why bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

I hope it will not. The whole marketcap should rise gradually not to have a bubble. We have all seen what will occur when a bubble occurs.
Many people who did not get coins earlier lost 2/3 of their capitals in the crisis.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Yes, it probably will give us the surprise. As we know, Bitcoin often gives us a big surprise from the very big price to the lowest price. Therefore, whatever the surprise from the BTC, just calm down. We can see the market and then analyze the situation of the BTC and crypto right now to define the surprise will be okay or not.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

if we come back at the beginning of the creation of crypto currency and at that time bitcoin is the first crypto currency that begins only with low prices but in the end all people are surprised with the value of very high bitcoin prices until over time bitcoin prices also have ups and downs. but in the end bitcoin again surprises with a very significant asset value. I think that's the greatness of bitcoin in which every time always surprises everyone and I'm still very confident that bitcoin will continue to surprise every crypto user for the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Bitcoin sometimes gives us unexpected surprises. Therefore, if you want to invest must have a spread to get the desired results due to market price instability.
bamita140

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

bitcoin needs enough time to perform a bull run and that will be happen soon. Just take more patient to wait that as bitcoin will definitely surprise us again. Volatility of prices will makes it unpredictable.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

it can happen, because the provision of money from bitcoin is also uncertain, definitely bitcoin will give surprise to the employed it, I am sure it, I love bitcoin forum.

Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

I am sure that the recovery of the bitcoin price will happen by the winter of this year. Of course, I will be glad, if this happens much earlier, but so far all the prerequisites indicate that the price of bitcoin will remain at this level for several months.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

It may take time for bitcoin prices to go up, but I doubt it. If we see the movement of bitcoin slowly rises slightly if we compare last year the rise in bitcoin prices is very drastic and makes investors buy bitcoin as an investment. I think bitcoin will go up in September, and you'd better get ready to invest bitcoin if you want a profit.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

First of all Bitcoin is a very promising coin and it's a mother of crypto as well.Bitcoin surprissing us from 2017 and in that case i can predict that, Bitcoin can surprise us any time because it's only possible for Bitcoin i think.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

I hope so, because it will be a big help if ever it is a positive surprise. I hope that it is not negative because it will really give things down on other people.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I do not think so, now bitcoin is still in a stable state. there may not be any surprises for this month.
nguyenthanh1420a

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

currently still in the stage of recovery bitcoin to get to high prices again. I think in order to achieve the highest value in the bitcoin is still in a long time. end of the year will probably be the top of the price increase. for the time being slowly but try to recover price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: