Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 42614 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.

As always bitcoin gives a surprise especially of their is a new of it. Yet, their is a part which is really challenging that possess more determination and cannot easily predict success but can be true to all if their is strive for it. We just need to trust and wait for the right thing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Though we are in the industry of unexpected surprises but I don't think we should expect much as the year is coming to an end. Bitcoin and Altcoins still need to build more momentum before we can experience another notable increase.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

So far, the cryptobusiness is like a lottery. And you never know what will happen next day.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

The price of an asset called Bitcoin may reach its peak in December of this year, but this is not certain. But for this we need very good news, such as the launch of the Bakkt exchange for institutional investors from around the world and the decision of a SEC on bitcoin ETF of several companies. All these news may have a positive impact on the cost of cryptocurrency.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Until this moment, bitcoin is still at a low price. The increase in bitcoin did occur significantly and surprisingly. And the increase cannot be read clearly by experts. Invest immediately into promising coins, so that when the price has jumped, you can sell immediately to make a profit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

I am sure that until the end of the year there will be no surprises, Bitcoin will not rise above 6800. It is even possible that its price will drop much lower. But I would not expect a market recovery earlier than at the end of 2019.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
In the long run, the price of BTC will continue to climb, and it will definitely exceed the highest price in 2017.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Bitcoin can surprise everyone once again. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of that triangle up a huge candle by a few thousand dollars and then back down and further update the bottom. Now most traders are pressured for the fact that it will go even lower
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

i'm not very hopeful.. has been watching these levels for a long time. day to day, as if it is melting.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

of course bitcoin will continue to surprise its holders, from year to year the price movements will always change and no one can predict precisely, even in seconds the price movements are very easy to change so rapidly significantly. I believe in the future this digital currency will continue to increase so that it becomes very valuable and much in demand by the public
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
It will repeat but not for a short time. remember about the bitcoin needs a lot of support from the market.
Bitcoin will never replace fiat and it has stated so many times by the bankers and have you watched it before? go to the reliable source for that news and i guess you will get a lot of knowledge about that.
Bitcoin main coins being Cryptocurrency by having development is so inflated and very able to reliably. so it makes the coin into the main Bitcoin is very able to reliably. getting here the price is increasing becoming a surprise so precious.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

I do not think that this month should be expected from bitcoin a sharp rise in prices. on the contrary, I think that bitcoin will continue to fall in price
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
It will repeat but not for a short time. remember about the bitcoin needs a lot of support from the market.
Bitcoin will never replace fiat and it has stated so many times by the bankers and have you watched it before? go to the reliable source for that news and i guess you will get a lot of knowledge about that.
Bitcoin main coins being Cryptocurrency by having development is so inflated and very able to reliably. so it makes the coin into the main Bitcoin is very able to reliably. getting here the price is increasing becoming a surprise so precious.
That's proven bitcoin had given surprising days since last year's legacy, and it could be good or bad. The bearish market is somewhat a negative struggles we been through, and on the other side was in opposite to that seeing dumped price became so rampant. Unpredictable market will surprise us in any random situations this year.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

That's proven bitcoin had given surprising days since last year's legacy, and it could be good or bad. The bearish market is somewhat a negative struggles we been through, and on the other side was in opposite to that seeing dumped price became so rampant. Unpredictable market will surprise us in any random situations this year.
If we talk about bitcoin surprise I think we cannot really predict on when it will going to rise again same as year 2017. I believe that bitcoin is really unpredictable we can never know when it's price rise or fall, I believe 5hat everything is really depend on its investors and user around the crypto market feild because bitcoin is really decentralized.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Hopefully it is true that Bitcoin surprises us all and that is definitely our hope, because we will not know when the price of Bitcoin will return to normal, I hope the best for crypto in the future
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

Bitcoin is synonymous with surprise. Its history has shocked countless people. Too many investors are in the history of Bitcoin creation. It must be known that it has no value five years ago. Who knows that it will become so expensive today? I believe Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

Until now after you give a discussion that bitcoin will be a surprise maybe the most difficult thing.
from the movements in each market it looks like there is no significant progress, and
there is only a surprise of a new coin that starts to give competition and makes few prospective investors have to dare to invest ..

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

I hope like that, because I have waited too long for the price of Bitcoin to rise again and I am sure that at the end of this year Bitcoin will give surprise
for Bitcoin investors, therefore I never sell Bitcoin that I have even though the price continues to fall because I am sure only with invest in Bitcoin can give me a big profit.

segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

I think bitcoin will give a surprise like the beginning of last year. but I want to know if it will affect the altcoin as well as last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: