Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 42614 times)
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

It is needed right now, because people start to be pretty disappointed in the crypto market. But the bulls will come soon and we will see that the market is strong and ready to moon any minute! Lets believe guys.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.
yes right, now is the time to be patient and wait and accumulate as many assets as we have. if you are now releasing to close the loss it is wrong because there will be a big increase in the near future, right the big players will return to get the return profit.
At this time we have the opportunity to be able to buy Bitcoin at a much cheaper price. If I look at existing data, I am very confident that the price of Bitcoin can experience a tremendous increase in the future. With a remarkable growth rate, the next few years Bitcoin can be one of the most valuable items. it's not not without reason, because in the future we will face the digital era where all financial transactions will use digital currency.
To my surprise many of the bitcoin development are up and down. This affected the marketing of Bitcoin itself up and down match the State of the market. so this has been a very difficult job to make it so stable. but with the abundance of support being able to control the State of the Bitcoin going forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

The belief that the market will recover is not enough.We need mass adoption of cryptocurrency and regulation of the industry.Only then will we be able to see consistent healthy growth.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

I'm hopeful for the end of 2018 as we seen at the end of 2017 , I think market would be bullish then coz some important news are comming from bitcoin in near future , Let's see what ETF says in comming mounths.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Yes, I think we are going to have a huge surprise at the end of this year by turning out another bull run. So far in this year bitcoin could not show its reality show as we had seen in 2017. But bitcoin is still in the top place in the coin market and we have enough patience to be with bitcoin to see its another bull run.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

my mine say bitcoin will give surprise after end of the year.this year we faces lots negative think but I hope we will survived a bad time.now we are waiting a bull run.I think every bitcoin lovers are hoping for this.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

I think this month, Bitcoin might indeed give a surprise. And that won't be because of external investors but because BCash is splitting. If the prices of Bcash forks plummet, then Bcash investors will certainly come back to Bitcoin or maybe even other altcoins. That's my theory. Let's see if it happens.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Everyone are not in the future so, we cannot say anythings about future because we can predict something will happen unless there is a strong evidence to provide concrete information that something will happen.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

No one can predict what price btc is going to be next hrs. What i can say is its good time to buy.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

You wrote this message in February and were hoping for growth. Everyone was waiting for a crypto spring, then a crypto summer and a crypto autumn. When price increases will be known only by market manipulators.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

You wrote this message in February and were hoping for growth. Everyone was waiting for a crypto spring, then a crypto summer and a crypto autumn. When price increases will be known only by market manipulators.
In this end of year I think there will be more surprises to come like the market will continue to explode in higher prices. I believe it can be more profitable here as we have patience and willing to understand everything.Bitcoin is one of the best option of coin because we can expect for more surprises.

vallydelly

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

As at Feb bitcoin have started going down and we thinking it will still go up but it keep decreasing and I wish i have sold off that point and by now I would have bought a lot more
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

It's very surprising and interesting to see that some analysts still stand to their belief that bitcoins will see it's ATH by ending if this year. This is looking very hard to achieve now.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

I am hoping that bitcoin would be surprising us in the latter part of the year. I believe that it's not yet too late for bitcoin to recover its ranged price. For now, we just have to wait patiently.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:47:10 AM

november and december is the month of bitcoin, and now its getting ready i can see it
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

It is needed right now, because people start to be pretty disappointed in the crypto market. But the bulls will come soon and we will see that the market is strong and ready to moon any minute! Lets believe guys.
bulls always come unexpectedly, like last year nobody thought a bull run came and brought a very high price, changes in the price of
bitcoin always gave a surprise, so don't despair because of the current weak market conditions, believe that bitcoin will surprise us soon
DisWhale

Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

Crypto is full of surprises because it is very difficult to predict the market irrespective of the analysis one can make. What matters most is the ability of crypto and Bitcoin users/investors to be patient because one thing that is certain about crypto is that the market always recover. Bitcoin will surely surprise investors by rising again.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

Crypto is full of surprises because it is very difficult to predict the market irrespective of the analysis one can make. What matters most is the ability of crypto and Bitcoin users/investors to be patient because one thing that is certain about crypto is that the market always recover. Bitcoin will surely surprise investors by rising again.
yes you are right, bitcoin is always full of surprises, and there are some predictions that the value of bitcoin will recover at the end of 2018, and I think is not going to happen because the current value of btc is very low, but this cannot be predicted, We will see later, I also hope there are unexpected surprises.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

I am hoping that bitcoin would be surprising us in the latter part of the year. I believe that it's not yet too late for bitcoin to recover its ranged price. For now, we just have to wait patiently.
i also have the same hopes as you,
i hope there will be a good surprise in the last few weeks this year. i can't wait to see the market recovery, the market has been in a bad condition for too long.

and this should be the right time to recover.  Smiley Smiley
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

Surely we hope that like that Bitcoin will give us a surprise, we will see at the end of this year what surprises will be given to bitcoin, hopefully all will recover in a short time and can run normally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: