Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Do not quite understand about what protection from lawsuits you say?
For example, if you are under 18 years old and you made an investment, your parents can challenge this financial transaction, since you did not have enough rights to do it.
I get it. The KYC procedure is really necessary. This is beneficial to investors and the platform at the same time.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

so now this project run the firts ICO period until April 1, 2018 with 30% bonus right ?
anyway where can i see the progress of this crowdsale ?
thank you
43% bonus is the pre-sale which runs until the 15th of March.
After that the bonus drops overtime, starting at 15% fro March 16th.
Very attractive bonus on the presale. Those who want to invest in the platform should hurry. In the future, the size of the bonus is significantly reduced.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

so now this project run the firts ICO period until April 1, 2018 with 30% bonus right ?
anyway where can i see the progress of this crowdsale ?
thank you
43% bonus is the pre-sale which runs until the 15th of March.
After that the bonus drops overtime, starting at 15% fro March 16th.
Very attractive bonus on the presale. Those who want to invest in the platform should hurry. In the future, the size of the bonus is significantly reduced.
Bonuses are really great. I think this will speed up the sale of tokens.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Bonuses are really great. I think this will speed up the sale of tokens.
I think with such prices presale must pass very well.
Taking into account the general impression that the project produces, I am also sure that already at this stage a good amount of money will be collected. I will closely monitor the rate of collection of funds.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

For example, if you are under 18 years old and you made an investment, your parents can challenge this financial transaction, since you did not have enough rights to do it.
I get it. The KYC procedure is really necessary. This is beneficial to investors and the platform at the same time.
I do not like deanonymization, but I agree that in this case it is necessary.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

I hope on pre-sales will not be sold a significant part of the tokens. I would not want the price of the token to decrease on the listing of the token because of fixing the profit by early investors.
It seems to me that most investors understand that it's better to get a little later than 100, 200 and more percent then 10-20 percent of profit now.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Yes, it is, you are absolutely right. Once the investment becomes simple and secure, the price of all crypto assets will grow significantly. Because many new players will come to the market, especially institutional ones, and they have a lot of money.
I think this will not happen so quickly. There is time to work on the product.
Undoubtedly, there is time for work on the product. But we need to prepare for such future positive changes already now. The one who will be in this market first, he will be able to occupy his niche for a long time.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

I do not like deanonymization, but I agree that in this case it is necessary.
The platform will provide us security. For this, it will be necessary to undergo the KYC procedure.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Many of the purchases of cryptocurrency stops the complexity and inconvenience of the process. If the platform is convenient, then it may have many polishers.
I agree. I would like to collect several different portfolios for myself. But as soon as I think about the amount of work that I have to do, I stop.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

Exactly. Since the platform is closely connected with the worlds of fiat money, it means that it is necessary to ensure compliance with the maximum legality of operations.

tilecuwi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

At the moment there are more than 10 funds on the platform, how many investors should participate in the project in order to provide necessary liquidity for all funds.
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

At the moment there are more than 10 funds on the platform, how many investors should participate in the project in order to provide necessary liquidity for all funds.
Any number, since the tokens of the funds are assets. The value of the token is the set of coins that it includes.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Not just yet, some features have been disabled. The prices are showing how much each live fund has traveled since it's inception.

Trading of these funds will be open after pre-sale on the 15th of March Smiley

Excellent pace of platform implementation. I think after the 15th I will take part in the trade.
Given that the project already has a functioning product (albeit in a cut-down version), I'm wondering - why conduct an ICO? Most likely to attract a large number of people to participate in the platform through advertising.

The ICO is to raise funds for the expansion of the project. There are multiple facets that need funding, including the improvement of the ECTF itself Smiley
Check our the whitepaper for more details at www.Ubonium.com

The platform is now more developed that makes it easier for users to use it so simple that new users who have a lot of money do not find it difficult things are logical in this easy-going era.
I am confident that as a result of the appearance of such platforms, the flow of investments into crypto-currencies will greatly increase.

Agreed Smiley That's the goal of the platform! To reduce the risk associated with the highly volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.

Many of the purchases of cryptocurrency stops the complexity and inconvenience of the process. If the platform is convenient, then it may have many polishers.
I agree. I would like to collect several different portfolios for myself. But as soon as I think about the amount of work that I have to do, I stop.

I'm glad our platform can assist you with your goals of diversification Smiley

Any number, since the tokens of the funds are assets. The value of the token is the set of coins that it includes.

Perfect answer ClickAuto! Thanks for that!
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

I am confident that as a result of the appearance of such platforms, the flow of investments into crypto-currencies will greatly increase.

Agreed Smiley That's the goal of the platform! To reduce the risk associated with the highly volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.
Are all your funds focused on smoothing out volatility? It seems to me that many investors, on the contrary, are ready to take a greater risk, but to be able to invest in a high volatility asset (or asset index) in order to have potentially higher yields.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

#AMA Ask Me Any Questions #SESSION1 #ubonium #TokenSale to UBONIUM's CEO @KannanKumarasen LIVE on Facebook http://facebook.com/ubonium  on 8 March 2018, 12.00PM CET (7PM SGT) don't miss the chance! List the date and the time on your calendar. #ICO #UBOCOIN #ETCF #blockchaintechnology
Will it be a video or a text conference?

Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

#AMA Ask Me Any Questions #SESSION1 #ubonium #TokenSale to UBONIUM's CEO @KannanKumarasen LIVE on Facebook http://facebook.com/ubonium  on 8 March 2018, 12.00PM CET (7PM SGT) don't miss the chance! List the date and the time on your calendar. #ICO #UBOCOIN #ETCF #blockchaintechnology
I think the webcast will be available on the link.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

A great event. Openness of the team is a very important aspect of any project. I do not know why other developer teams do not often use this method to communicate with their community. Getting answers from the person directly involved in product development is so cool.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Yes, it is, you are absolutely right. Once the investment becomes simple and secure, the price of all crypto assets will grow significantly. Because many new players will come to the market, especially institutional ones, and they have a lot of money.
I think this will not happen so quickly. There is time to work on the product.
Undoubtedly, there is time for work on the product. But we need to prepare for such future positive changes already now. The one who will be in this market first, he will be able to occupy his niche for a long time.
If a lot of people make investments through this platform, first of all the tokens of this platform will grow significantly in price. In order for the whole market to grow, you need to invest in billions, this platform requires smaller volumes.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

A great event. Openness of the team is a very important aspect of any project. I do not know why other developer teams do not often use this method to communicate with their community. Getting answers from the person directly involved in product development is so cool.
Projects are beginning to understand that success largely depends on working with the community. I am pleased with this trend.
In fact, different strategies are used. Some do not work with the community, but they go directly to investors.
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

Exactly. Since the platform is closely connected with the worlds of fiat money, it means that it is necessary to ensure compliance with the maximum legality of operations.
Perhaps there will be options to facilitate this procedure if the turnover will go only in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: