Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

It is interesting, considering the beginning of the market recovery, which will be more profitable - to invest in the ICO of this project, or to invest in several funds that this project already provides. Good question )
The answer is obvious since the opportunities for earning a platform are wider than simply from investing in the market index.
You are right, but still in a growing market, earnings are greater than in a stagnant market.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

Ubonium is the most interesting project to date! very much attracted the attention! I am proud of you! And recommend to everyone!
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Will the platform provide a mechanism for the withdrawal of their crypto-currency assets for a short time? Something like USDT.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Excellent conditions for bounty hunters and still quite a small competition. I'll join your bounty campaign too. Thank you.

Glad to have you on board Smiley

Yes you are right, I was talking about mean values, the minimum amount of investment is less than 10k dollars. It turns out that even without a significant amount of money you can take part in investing at this stage.

Correct! The presale is going on right now which anyone can join, not just institutional investors

It is interesting, considering the beginning of the market recovery, which will be more profitable - to invest in the ICO of this project, or to invest in several funds that this project already provides. Good question )
I think it's better to invest in ISO. There is no guarantee that the market will grow.
Will the capitalization of the platform grow if the market does not grow?

In my opinion it would be strange if the funds were not utilised given the advantages they offer large investors, but there are other aspects of the Ubonium project to consider that will bring in users, such as UBOpay and UBObank Smiley
There is nothing surprising - the assets will be located within the same platform. It will be very convenient.
Such a universal platform has long been in demand. I hope it will be finally realized and we will be able to use it.
Some functions have already been implemented. I would like to read reviews of people who have already tried to use these functions.

You can take a look at Uboniums ETCF platform yourself here: https://etcfmarket.com/

Will the platform provide a mechanism for the withdrawal of their crypto-currency assets for a short time? Something like USDT.

I'll get back to you on that one Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Getting back to your question all withdrawals at this stage will be in Ethereum Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

You need to choose the fund in which the USDT has the largest share and use this fund for these purposes.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

The answer is obvious since the opportunities for earning a platform are wider than simply from investing in the market index.
You are right, but still in a growing market, earnings are greater than in a stagnant market.
The situation on the market is such that we need to rejoice at least some earnings. If the market continues to stagnate, then earnings will only be possible on the transaction fee and participation in ICO.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

You need to choose the fund in which the USDT has the largest share and use this fund for these purposes.
I will try to choose such a fund from those that exist now, but in an ideal there must be a fund that consists entirely of stable assets.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

The situation on the market is such that we need to rejoice at least some earnings. If the market continues to stagnate, then earnings will only be possible on the transaction fee and participation in ICO.
In fact, in terms of earnings the platform looks very promising, I do not think that it will limit itself only to payment for transactions.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

UBONIUM Succesfully raised $11.2Mil in private sale to two Private VC companies.
From here https://www.ubonium.com/
Where can I learn more about this?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

UBONIUM Succesfully raised $11.2Mil in private sale to two Private VC companies.
I do not think that private information will be disclosed at this stage.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I think it's better to invest in ISO. There is no guarantee that the market will grow.
Earnings platform does not depend on the growth of the market, so undoubtedly the profit will be in any case. The main thing is to provide a large number of platform participants.
I think this will not be a problem since the platform offers many profitable solutions.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

There is nothing surprising - the assets will be located within the same platform. It will be very convenient.
Such a universal platform has long been in demand. I hope it will be finally realized and we will be able to use it.
Some functions have already been implemented. I would like to read reviews of people who have already tried to use these functions.

You can take a look at Uboniums ETCF platform yourself here: https://etcfmarket.com/

Thank you, I will try, but I'm not an expert in these matters and I can not say that my experience will be useful to someone.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Getting back to your question all withdrawals at this stage will be in Ethereum Smiley
Will there be an opportunity to buy the tokens of fund, which completely consists of stable coins?

There will be funds that are more stable than others, for example funds with higher ranked coins (top 10) will be more stable than funds with lower ranked coins (top 100).

At this stage we can't share any more information than that. It's good news though Smiley

Earnings platform does not depend on the growth of the market, so undoubtedly the profit will be in any case. The main thing is to provide a large number of platform participants.
I think this will not be a problem since the platform offers many profitable solutions.

To clarify your points, the project earns profit through transaction fees. The Ubocoin itself is used for the feeless purchasing of the funds and use of UBObank and UBOpay.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

Thank you, I will try, but I'm not an expert in these matters and I can not say that my experience will be useful to someone.

That's alright!
As long as it is useful to you that's all that matters Smiley
IkilledMyHoney

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

ubonium a decentralized platform first and largest to Exchange traded crypto-funds brings together the market & finance,
It wiuld be a pride to be successfull with ubonium,
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

ubonium a decentralized platform first and largest to Exchange traded crypto-funds brings together the market & finance,
It wiuld be a pride to be successfull with ubonium,

Sure is! Thanks for your support Cheesy
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

At this stage we can't share any more information than that. It's good news though Smiley
Well, I will continue to follow the project.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

https://etcfmarket.com/trading.html
It looks like the market has bottomed out. All funds are red.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

https://etcfmarket.com/trading.html
It looks like the market has bottomed out. All funds are red.
So ahead is growth. Since March 15, you have the opportunity to make investments in any of these funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: