Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2692 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

*EARN YOURSELF SOME UBOCOINS*

With the ETCF platform about to be opened up to investors, we are looking for people who are willing to help us review the trading platforms functionality!

All you need to do is buy any amount of ETCFs from our platform, and then review how easy/difficult you found the process, along with any constructive criticism that you may have! Please post these reviews on social media (Youtube, Medium, Twitter, etc) and share the link with the community and the team!

All participants who provide suitable reviews will receive 100 UBOCOINS as a thank you from the team :grin:

Please submit your expression of interest and your completed review to the below email address:
preview.etcf@ubonium.com
A great offer for those who specialize in bounty campaigns on social networks!
I think in this campaign anyone can participate, even without a huge number of subscribers in social networks. At least this is not in the conditions of the proposal.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

https://ubonium.com/
I see that the progress bar shows a significant number of tokens sold, but the figure has not changed - 3.5 million dollars. How can I find out the current value of this indicator?

gagak

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

*EARN YOURSELF SOME UBOCOINS*

With the ETCF platform about to be opened up to investors, we are looking for people who are willing to help us review the trading platforms functionality!

All you need to do is buy any amount of ETCFs from our platform, and then review how easy/difficult you found the process, along with any constructive criticism that you may have! Please post these reviews on social media (Youtube, Medium, Twitter, etc) and share the link with the community and the team!

All participants who provide suitable reviews will receive 100 UBOCOINS as a thank you from the team :grin:

Please submit your expression of interest and your completed review to the below email address:
preview.etcf@ubonium.com
Is it the same as a bounty campaign? I am interested to help. But is this only for investors? And, do I have to enter my wallet address when submitting my work to your email?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

You are right, at the end of the campaign, the rate of fund-raising often increases significantly. This is because investors are used to the fact that coins are constantly growing in price, so they part with them at the last moment.
The last few months, this strategy does not justify itself.
Yes it really is, but if we consider a long period, then on average this strategy is profitable. No wonder this strategy is shared by most investors.

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

You are right, at the end of the campaign, the rate of fund-raising often increases significantly. This is because investors are used to the fact that coins are constantly growing in price, so they part with them at the last moment.
Yes it really is, but if we consider a long period, then on average this strategy is profitable. No wonder this strategy is shared by most investors.
but not all projects at the end of Ico fundraising will increase depending on the quality of the project in the eyes of investors for now can not be used as a benchmark.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

I know this situation. It takes a long time, a system with different funds on the same platform is much more convenient and quick. To change your investment portfolio, you need to do just a few operations.
Plus platform provides absolute liquidity in trading.
This is a very important factor in the falling market.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

I see that the progress bar shows a significant number of tokens sold, but the figure has not changed - 3.5 million dollars. How can I find out the current value of this indicator?
If you evaluate graphically, then about $ 10 million.
I think so too. Hope soon the display will be done and we will see the real figure.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

but not all projects at the end of Ico fundraising will increase depending on the quality of the project in the eyes of investors for now can not be used as a benchmark.
It is unlikely that this can be said about most projects.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

If we take into account private arrangements, then it turns out that more than 20 million dollars have been collected?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

If you log into the investor page it shows how much is currently raised which is ~$11 million.

Is it the same as a bounty campaign? I am interested to help. But is this only for investors? And, do I have to enter my wallet address when submitting my work to your email?

It is similar to a bounty campaign! You don't need to invest in the ICO but you do need to purchase a fund off the platform to be able to review it Smiley
And yes please send your eth address along with the completed work when you are finished. Remember it needs to be a public review, so on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.

If we take into account private arrangements, then it turns out that more than 20 million dollars have been collected?

Good estimating guys! ~11million raised in the presale and 11.2 by institutional investors early on. Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

If you log into the investor page it shows how much is currently raised which is ~$11 million.

Wow! Excellent result. This ICO surprise me more and more! It is very likely that the hard cap will be collected.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

https://etcfmarket.com/tradinghall
I see that some funds are already ready to enter the green zone.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Given that the entire market is near the lows, this is a pretty good achievement. The platform provides good opportunities for investment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

It is similar to a bounty campaign! You don't need to invest in the ICO but you do need to purchase a fund off the platform to be able to review it Smiley
And yes please send your eth address along with the completed work when you are finished. Remember it needs to be a public review, so on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
A good idea. I am happy to look at someone's real account of the actions taken. I think a living example attracts people to independent action.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

I do not know why you have such an opinion and how it relates to this project. If the project provides the service that was announced and if this service is in demand, then undoubtedly the project's tokens like the project itself will grow in price.

Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

interesting project, good luck!
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

More than 20 million collected at an early stage, really like the hard cap will be assembled.
The amazing pace, the bounty campaign of the project will be very profitable.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

More than 20 million collected at an early stage, really like the hard cap will be assembled.
The amazing pace, the bounty campaign of the project will be very profitable.
Especially if it is completed quickly and a small number of participants will have time to take part in it.
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Perhaps soon the beginning of the bullish trend and now the best opportunity for investment.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

A good idea. I am happy to look at someone's real account of the actions taken. I think a living example attracts people to independent action.
These reports will be published here in the thread or in the social networks of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: