Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

I think ubonium will definitely achieve hardcap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
On which exchanges will tokens be listed after the successful completion of ICO?

Of course, the more people will know about the project, the better it will be for us. Is there a Bounty campaign?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036847
now no self-respecting project can not do without the bounty campaign . by the way, bounty campaign Ubonium is in full swing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

When will you have a test version of the ETCF Market Platform? Will there be restrictions on those who want to try it?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

I think ubonium will definitely achieve hardcap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
On which exchanges will tokens be listed after the successful completion of ICO?

not all projects manage to collect hardcap. now situation on crypto-market is very bad. it can interfere with even such good projects as ubonium, collect hardcap. softcap is already a great achievement. about the exchangers where the tokens will be listed after the completion of   ICO, I think.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

not all projects manage to collect hardcap. now situation on crypto-market is very bad. it can interfere with even such good projects as ubonium, collect hardcap. softcap is already a great achievement. about the exchangers where the tokens will be listed after the completion of   ICO, I think.

Indeed, recently there are problems with projects in hardcap. Then thanks to  softcap, ubonium will be implemented and will develop, I think. team and founder are good, they should succeed.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

with UBONIUM you can Invest, store, use and move your cryptocurrency conveniently and securely. hmmm this platform is interesting . if you are interested in the beginning of this opening and suddenly feel like investing. UBONIUM is the right choice! visit https://www.ubonium.com and invest your assets there
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

with UBONIUM you can Invest, store, use and move your cryptocurrency conveniently and securely. hmmm this platform is interesting . if you are interested in the beginning of this opening and suddenly feel like investing. UBONIUM is the right choice! visit https://www.ubonium.com and invest your assets there

I agree with you and I have a good feeling about the future of this project. Ubonium deserves attention.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Looking at concept of this token, giving the idea that we will use Ubocard for to send, receive or pay for purchases anywhere and anytime. It looks amazing. For a long time already everyone dreams about such opportunities crypto-curensy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Ubonium token sale looks good. Thanks for ANN.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Joined to bounty campaign telegram  and facebook company. It's not clear yet whether there will be tables of participants, so let's see what will come of it.
MarryTheNight

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

Such an perspective project, the idea of cryptocard is very intriguing. Am I correct in assuming that all fees for every operation will be constant?
Cardalex

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Good day! I'm wondering if the unsold tokens will be burned or what happens to them? I'm sorry if someone already asked this question.

Susany

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Not a bad bonus is valid yet. 15%. I think if the market is now starting to quietly recover, perhaps they will collect perfectly. i mean, about fees.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

The fees for the project started just fine. ICO has all the chances to be completed much earlier on the achievement of hardcap.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

An entertaining project, I think ubonium has all chances to achieve great success in this niche, and will consolidate there for many years, only this can take quite a lot of time. An important factor is that I think this topic will attract more people who want to invest in this type of project!
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

how will funds be distributed from the sale of tokens .. and how can they then be used?
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Today is such a time that in almost every industry there is a crazy competition and which of the startups will win it is very difficult to predict. Ubonium already shows good fees, I'm sure the project has good chances.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cardalex

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

I tried to understand the essence of white paper, I understood the idea and development plans, but the submission was mostly complicated, so I did not fully understand who is in the subject, enlighten the mechanism itself in a simple way!
MarryTheNight

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

Btw, is it possible that Ubonium's card replaces all cards (icludind fiat cards) in further if the project will be successful? The world needs something new in this sector  Huh
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

The project seems to be interesting, I guess I did not quite understand, but I'll look at the pre iso and whether to buy coins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Susany

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Btw, is it possible that Ubonium's card replaces all cards (icludind fiat cards) in further if the project will be successful? The world needs something new in this sector  Huh

i think, yes. it is quite possible. I do not think that it will happen right away, but if the Ubocard card is successful, then it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: