Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6665 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

I guess that settles it - it's a different Dave.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

I have to go to bed now, and I guess tomorrow I'll have the displeasure of responding to more of your braindead posts. Goodnight!

Do you still remember that? I think you think it would be a dream, but unfortunately I have to tell you that it is not a dream. A scammer less, so this thread is worth it.  Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

Honestly, at this point you might as well give it up. Your reputation is pretty much gone as far as I am concerned. Further (immediate) attempts to legitimize yourself are only going to make you appear more like a scammer.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:11:43 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:26:10 AM by nullius

Also, it's okay, I don't need your apology. Do whatever you want. Turns out all that sweet-talking via PM was fake; I was actually starting to really really like you. There's no need to be an asshole to people without proper evidence. You're becoming just like the rest of them.

My feelings are hurt, here.  I pulled a rabbit out of a hat in an attempt to save your skin.  If the Dave who runs the best Wallet Recovery Service had actually known you IRL and corroborated that you’re a 19-year-old college girl with a 15-year-old brother, etc., then you would have had several rather important persons apologizing to you (at least on the most important question—the “threshold question”, as I called it).

“Proper evidence”?  I took the initiative to find immediate evidence which would exonerate you of the single most serious charge!

I did that in loving memory of how you sweet-talked me.  Oh, sweet-talk you did.

* nullius sobs quietly into a pillow.

Edit:  Under my pillow is the latest archival checkpoint:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180228042049/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0;all

DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Roll Eyes

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

Also, it's okay, I don't need your apology. Do whatever you want. Turns out all that sweet-talking via PM was fake; I was actually starting to really really like you. There's no need to be an asshole to people without proper evidence. You're becoming just like the rest of them.

Hello?  Alia, honey?  You still there?

I want for you to know that I was on your side all along.  I only feigned being strict and tough so as to pull a sly one on theymos and ibminer and all those other big meanies, to buy time while I searched for the real killers looked for evidence which would prove your total innocence.

Please help me out here.  Please.  I’ve got tears streaming down my cheeks as I write this.  I am heartbroken!

Please, I am begging you on my knees, help me find some exculpatory evidence.  The video interview won’t fly, because we don’t have a suitable interviewer (and with your credibility now a thousandfold shot to hell, nobody in a trusted position would waste time with it).  “Dave” from Podunk Wallet Recovery Service with a domain name registered five minutes ago will not cut it; this is a tough crowd we’re playing to here!  You have got to give me something good.

I don’t know how I can live, if you turn out to be fake.  I may kill myself.  Please, Alia, please help me prove that you are real!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:39:31 AM

I want for you to know that I was on your side all along.  I only faked being strict and tough so as to pull a sly one on theymos and ibminer and all those other big meanies, to buy time while I searched for the real killers looked for evidence which would prove your total innocence.

Please help me out here.  Please.  I’ve got tears streaming down my cheeks as I write this.  I am heartbroken!

Please, I am begging you on my knees, help me find some exculpatory evidence.  The video interview won’t fly, because we don’t have a suitable interviewer (and with your credibility now a thousandfold shot to hell, nobody in a trusted position would waste time with it).  “Dave” from Podunk Wallet Recovery Service with a domain name registered five minutes ago will not cut it; this is a tough crowd we’re playing to here!  You have got to give me something good.

I don’t know how I can live, if you turn out to be fake.  I may kill myself.  Please, Alia, please help me prove that you are real!
wtf? lol?
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

How about the fact that it was only tested for 10 minutes, you only gave it one try. You also seem familar with the gambler's fallacy, something you'd know would disprove her/his theory.
Hello Darkstar, thanks for chiming in. I'll add that to the review I left.

About the gambler's fallacy, I thought it was only for half/half games such as roulette and dice? I am very unfamiliar with crash websites, sorry.

EDIT to add

Do you get your money back if she gets negative trust?
Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

[...]

wtf? lol? I think this post pretty much confirms my suspicion that you are Greg Maxwell.

I’m Greg Maxwell like Alia knows Dave from the best Wallet Recovery Services.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

Wow ... you try it on the sympathy track. Not bad for a scammer. Wink

Rate me, please.  I am trying to reconnect with Alia, but it’s not working.  I seem to be getting the silent treatment.

Edit:  Or at least, please console me.  I am really hurting here.  I was already picking out baby names for a new generation of Nullii.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

Sorry for the excessive multi-post; but I want to make certain that aTriz sees this and it doesn’t get lost in an edit:

Do you get your money back if she gets negative trust?
Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

I think this is the point where you look into terms such as “an implied duty of good faith and fair dealing”, fundamental to all contracts, as well as the various types of potential fraud in the inception of a contract.  I could say much more about these matters; but this is neither the time nor the place.

Edit to add:  Contracts are never to be applied mechanistically.  One of the problems and challenges with “smart contracts” goes beyond obtaining formally verifiable contracts à la the Bitcoin Simplicity research:  Designing a contract which can be applied mechanistically is much different in concept than designing a contract between human beings.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

I want for you to know that I was on your side all along.  I only feigned being strict and tough so as to pull a sly one on theymos and ibminer and all those other big meanies, to buy time while I searched for the real killers looked for evidence which would prove your total innocence.

Why don't you Skype me via Tor? lol

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

WTF? If this is real, get out of your mom's basement! Burn that laptop. You're wasting your time and talent on this stupid forum. Get a real job. If you can't inspite of your technical know-how, see a shrink fast!

Dear Alia, Revcback or Favours,

Congratulations for being among the rare red tag accounts by Theymos. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35

Also, I salute you for wrecking Nullius' heart despite being a teenage boy. Now get the fuck out.  Grin
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:09:08 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:42:50 AM by Hatcher

How about the fact that it was only tested for 10 minutes, you only gave it one try. You also seem familar with the gambler's fallacy, something you'd know would disprove her/his theory.
About the gambler's fallacy, I thought it was only for half/half games such as roulette and dice? I am very unfamiliar with crash websites, sorry.

No, the gambler's fallacy can be applied to any gambling situation as one who practices this fallacy is embracing the illogic that "past results can be indicative of future results".

A -EV (negative expected value) bet means that once placed, the bet is no longer worth the monetary value attached to the bet. So unless you get some kind of pleasure in playing -EV games, you should not play them as you are expected to lose money.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

No, the gambler's fallacy can be applied to any gambling situation as one who practices this fallacy is embracing the illogic that "past results can be indicative of future results".

A -EV (negative expected value) bet means that once placed, the bet is no longer worth the monetary value attached to the bet. So unless you get some kind of pleasure in playing -EV games, you should not play them as you are expected to lose money.
I honestly have no idea what you mean, sorry.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

WTF? If this is real, get out of your mom's basement! Burn that laptop. You're wasting your time and talent on this stupid forum. Get a real job. If you can't inspite of your technical know-how, see a shrink fast!

Dear Alia, Revcback or Favours,

Congratulations for being among the rare red tag accounts by Theymos. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35

Also, I salute you for wrecking Nullius' heart despite being a teenage boy. Now get the fuck out.  Grin

I guess I'm famous...? And I'm 100% a teenage boy. That's why I'm offering to Skype everyone here. Logic 100

Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Gambler's fallacy in dice: I rolled under 50 6 times in a row, over 50 should come up soon.
Gambler's fallacy in crash games: The game crashed 10 times in a row under 2x, we should get a high multiplier soon.

You can apply it to any game you wish.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Why don't you Skype me via Tor? lol

Skype is notorious for blocking Tor.  That means I would need to to interpose a VPN between Tor and Skype.  The hops I use to reach bitcointalk.org are already too laggy for smooth realtime video feeds.  Adding another would turn it from “ugh” to “wtf”.  It’s unlikely that video and speech would even be intelligible, let alone sufficiently clear for me to assess and attest what I’d need to here.

Any other ideas?

YHBT, HAND.  (Or a different version of:  Dear suchmoon...)

That said:  All along, I have been sincerely interested in finding exculpatory (as well as inculpatory) evidence here.  I’m curious to see whether Alia can cough up something better than “the other Dave” and “Skype through Tor, lol”.  How far can this go?

(N.b. on the point of video interview, Lauda was right:  I am not a disinterested party, given how this case affects me.  Even those who fully trust my basic honesty may reasonably question whether I might be susceptible to some tiny sliver of wishful thinking, which could be cloud my judgment sufficiently to be exploited by a scammer.  An interview conducted by me would thus hold little weight with anybody other than me, no matter how honest and skilled I actually would be in conducting it.)

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

I think others have quoted your posts in this thread that indicate otherwise. I am not sure if you are an alt of her, if you were paid to give what was clearly an endorsement for a scam, or some other shady dealing, but in any case you have shown yourself to be untrustworthy.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

Gambler's fallacy in dice: I rolled under 50 6 times in a row, over 50 should come up soon.
Gambler's fallacy in crash games: The game crashed 10 times in a row under 2x, we should get a high multiplier soon.

You can apply it to any game you wish.

This however depends on how long the red train is and/or how many under-50s you get. In theory, it works. Reality can be a little different sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: