Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6665 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

Do you get your money back if she gets negative trust?
Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

I tried to find your post about it, but couldn't.
It was "in the contract" specifically that red trust wouldn't affect payments?? Wow. Were you pissed up when you agreed to that?
I wouldn't pay the lying con artist a sat; what's she/he/it going to do, sue you?
But now you've accepted that the account is wrecked, you'll want to do something about this rather bizarre sight, guilt by association and all that..

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Whether my brother wants to come on and defend any of this is up to him. On the other hand, my offer to verify myself is still entirely up for grabs. It seems like nobody is willing to give me the chance to prove myself.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

It was "in the contract" specifically that red trust wouldn't affect payments?? Wow. Were you pissed up when you agreed to that?
I wouldn't pay the lying con artist a sat; what's she/he/it going to do, sue you?
But now you've accepted that the account is wrecked, you'll want to do something about this rather bizarre sight, guilt by association and all that..

https://i.imgur.com/pZVm2Rg.png

I have edited my post and inserted the link to the three year contract.

Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

You made a contradictory mistake.

Like I said, I'm an alt account that has never been in negative or positive contact with Lauda, ​​QS, OG, etc. I now know more exactly who I can trust and who can not.
I therefore ask a DT (not Lauda or the others from the "entourage") to watch aTriz, because what is going on there is very fishy.  I believe that both are involved in this scam.
Your whole thread setup was exactly that, negative of both aTriz and me who are not related to Alia. I think after hundreds of these attacks, I developed a new sense for them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A self-fulfilling prophecy. OP continues with what was the actual intent behind this thread.[1]

This is what I dislike about long term contracts. The one between them was somewhat vague in the sense that it doesn't cover a lot of possible scenarios. My reasonable assumption was that either one could quit as long as the current month was paid for (or advertised for); however, not even that is properly covered in their thread. However, the negative ratings make the circumstances out-of-the-ordinary and I assume that aTriz can safely exit the contract.

[1]

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

A self-fulfilling prophecy. OP continues with what was the actual intent behind this thread.

My God, all of you involved in your toddler fight have serious mental problems.  Shocked That was my last post to you.

Before those answer to which my post is addressed. Take your time and just think about your actions!
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Whether my brother wants to come on and defend any of this is up to him. On the other hand, my offer to verify myself is still entirely up for grabs. It seems like nobody is willing to give me the chance to prove myself.

Has the penny not dropped? You're history.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

It's too late. I paid her 5 months upfront. I'll address the other concerns later.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

A self-fulfilling prophecy. OP continues with what was the actual intent behind this thread.
My God, all of you involved in your toddler fight have serious mental problems.  Shocked That was my last post to you.
You're the fraud here, which is very obvious due to your own contradictions. You're blaming one of the victims[1]. A lot of people, including theymos, missed the connection and essentially got fooled (she could have been clear about her *brother* right away), and you are now going as far as asking the innocent to be punished. Disgusting.
Then again, given that OP's real account is likely to be blacklisted or tagged, it isn't surprising. Roll Eyes

It's too late. I paid her 5 months upfront. I'll address the other concerns later.
[1] QED.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

The day I break any term in the contract, I'll refund you in full.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Preparing more post(s) here.  Quick note.  I should emphasize that by quoting people, I am not urging any particular person to do this—just making a point:

In light of all of this, I do not intend on doing any Skype session to help the scammer prove anything or potentially expose myself to viewing an underage girl on camera. I see more evidence showing this could potentially be the case, so it would be extremely stupid for me, for multiple reasons, to engage in any Skype session at this point.
I was considering doing the Skype session through VPN (with tape on my camera) and theymos' list of questions, but you make a very good point to stay away from this. This could mean actual jail time!

Though I haven’t seen it, I seriously doubt that theymos’ questions involve any nudity or sex acts.  It is not reasonably in question that a girl is involved.  The goal here is to identify persons and their relations between each other.  I don’t know of any jurisdiction where it would be illegal to chat with potentially underage persons on camera for this purpose, in an appropriate manner.

That said, if any serious crimes are involved (from serial scamming to distribution of any underage sex material), anybody who does this should take into consideration the possibility that at some point, police may wish to talk to them as a witness to authenticate video evidence, etc.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

- - By the end of the three year term, I will be a Legendary member

I think you have already broken at least one term in the contract. Do you seriously think that you will even become Sr. Member let alone Legendary? So please give aTriz his money back!
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I think you have already broken at least one term in the contract. Do you seriously think that you will even become Sr. Member let alone Legendary? So please give aTriz his money back!

The term is broken if I am not a Legendary member at the end of the term, so no, it hasn't been broken. And I completely believe that once a trusted member is willing to Skype me, all of this can be proven bullshit and resolved. In fact, I just gave a show to a Legendary member and proved my identity, all went well.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

Has the penny not dropped? You're history.

No one is going to take the unnecessary risk to verify whether she/he is lying or not as stated in previous posts so yeah.

^^^ Until someone verifies that, which I doubt anyone will you wont get to legendary ever because of the merit system.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

Though I haven’t seen it, I seriously doubt that theymos’ questions involve any nudity or sex acts.
I assume theymos has some technical questions about Bitcoin/blockchain/technology that the alia who has been posting should be able to answer. The risk I mentioned isn't associated with his questions, it's with the (possible) underaged girl (or boy) who is going to be on a live stream.
Sex acts won't prove any girl on video has been writing posts, that's why I assume technical questions.

I don’t know of any jurisdiction where it would be illegal to chat with potentially underage persons on camera for this purpose, in an appropriate manner.
I'm not taking that risk.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Though I haven’t seen it, I seriously doubt that theymos’ questions involve any nudity or sex acts.
I assume theymos has some technical questions about Bitcoin/blockchain/technology that the alia who has been posting should be able to answer. The risk I mentioned isn't associated with his questions, it's with the (possible) underaged girl (or boy) who is going to be on a live stream.
Sex acts won't prove any girl on video has been writing posts, that's why I assume technical questions.

I don’t know of any jurisdiction where it would be illegal to chat with potentially underage persons on camera for this purpose, in an appropriate manner.
I'm not taking that risk.

I really don't mind answering such questions, but naturally, the rest of the rules still apply. And pulling the "underage" card out of your ass makes no sense when I've stated my age multiple times.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
Merited by NLNico (10), ibminer (2)

With a bit of searching, it seems like "favours" is actually (serial) scammer "Light" on the site mpgh.net.

This banned user "Light" has multiple scam accusations:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129149
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1113369
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106394
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1125442
etc.

In the last one, Skype logs are given: https://imgur.com/a/VuxQI it shows the address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" which is wallet 02d8d4de4563bb08 on walletexplorer. This user repeatedly made deposits to Poloniex, specifically to deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc".

Now back to bitcointalk:

As per Lauda's request, I am posting a repayment address here.

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914003.msg18986684#msg18986684

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S had 1 TX, sent to Poloniex deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc". Other addresses from user "favours" make deposits to the same Poloniex deposit address.

Light's address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" and Alia's address "1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk" (as seen here), both made payments in to the same cryptopay.me account.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/02d8d4de4563bb08?from_address=15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/b38cffcf6a125c71?from_address=1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk
scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

The term is broken if I am not a Legendary member at the end of the term, so no, it hasn't been broken. And I completely believe that once a trusted member is willing to Skype me, all of this can be proven bullshit and resolved. In fact, I just gave a show to a Legendary member and proved my identity, all went well.

But Sir... Ok Sir.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

With a bit of searching, it seems like "favours" is actually (serial) scammer "Light" on the site mpgh.net.

etc.

In the last one, Skype logs are given: https://imgur.com/a/VuxQI it shows the address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" which is wallet 02d8d4de4563bb08 on walletexplorer. This user repeatedly made deposits to Poloniex, specifically to deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc".

Now back to bitcointalk:

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S had 1 TX, sent to Poloniex deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc". Other addresses from user "favours" make deposits to the same Poloniex deposit address.

Light's address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" and Alia's address "1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk" (as seen here), both made payments in to the same cryptopay.me account.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/02d8d4de4563bb08?from_address=15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/b38cffcf6a125c71?from_address=1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk

As I've stated before... we occasionally share accounts and have similar interests. Go as deep as you want, I've already told you everything there is to know.

And if people really don't want to Skype me over some bullshit... fine, I'll keep my negative trust. Watch how many epic deals I do here. I'm sure I'll go into the green within a couple months Tongue

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

I am disappointed that things on the “0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC” front suddenly went all quiet after I posted my txids above.

Thank you for your excellent work, NLNico.  It will take me awhile t digest all the links you dumped...  Will probably comment sometime (much) later.  Curious that alia has not commented.

* nullius gulps coffee.

New hypothesis:  There really is a girl actively involved, not only as a hireling or sidekick but perhaps even as the one writing the posts here.  revcback/favours/whatever is the boyfriend or “FWB” who provides penis for on-camera sex acts which require one.  There is no brother-sister relationship.

Observe:

Alia was not the one who suggested a “little brother”.  That was me!  I was the one who discovered that ibminer’s “15-year-old” was a self-alleged 15-year-old boy; and when ibminer questioned this scenario, I tossed this off-the-cuff:

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

This occurred during the time when Alia was allegedly (and probably) asleep.  When she returned, she immediately picked up and ran with three distinct things I had written in the interim—including the “little brother” scenario.

Now, think:  The female in a boy-girl “friends with benefits” scammer pair gets caught.  Another party casually suggests a “little brother” hypothesis.  What is the girl going to say?

The foregoing is only a hypothesis—much like my “little brother” hypothesis in the first instance.  It is not proved.  It does fit available evidence, however.  There is simply not (yet) enough evidence to draw firm conclusions.

I also noticed something odd.  In some of Alia’s threads, she is hungry and desperate for a meal.  In others, she is handling quite large amounts of money.

(There is more I could say to analyze this; but I wish to not detract from one particular point.)

Alia, if you’re trapped in some desperate situation, this is a better opportunity to come clean and get out than you’ve ever had.

There are people here who are highly efficient at running these things down.  Hereto undiscovered swaths of your boyfriend’s scamming are being examined, archived, and fit together as puzzle pieces by people who do this as a hobby—perhaps also some who do this for a living.  The jig’s up.

The loser promised you a wealthy lifestyle.  You don’t need to tell me that.  He impressed you with some intelligence.  Gives TEDx talks, does he?  And then you wind up in situations like this:

I'm really hungry and I want some KFC, but all my funds are in BTC right now.

There are people who could help, and who could connect you with the right ways to GET OUT NOW.

I myself would like to help you, Alia.

Results are not guaranteed.  I don’t know what kind of soup you got yourself into, but it looks to me like you’re in over your head.  A chance is a chance.  You’re a gambler, right?  You take risks.  Bet on yourself this time, for real—and for some real merit.

Please take the chance when you have everybody’s attention, and tell us (publicly or—to trusted parties, privately) just what is going on here.  Seek advice.  Bust your way out of this mess.  You could turn out to be the hero of the day, and put all this behind you.

I appreciate the PM you sent me earlier.  I feel similarly.  I write the foregoing for your sake.  Insofar as my own personal interests are concerned, I could leave this thread and not come back.  Nobody’s accusing me of anything anymore.  But I am still here, waiting for you to prove who you really are...

nullius

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:48:19 AM by o_e_l_e_o
Merited by LoyceV (1), ibminer (1)

etc.

Now back to bitcointalk:

As I've stated before... we occasionally share accounts and have similar interests. Go as deep as you want, I've already told you everything there is to know.

And if people really don't want to Skype me over some bullshit... fine, I'll keep my negative trust. Watch how many epic deals I do here. I'm sure I'll go into the green within a couple months Tongue

Even if everything you say is true, and even if you are completely trustworthy, your brother is a known scammer across multiple accounts and multiple mediums, even going so far (you claim) to forge your ID in an attempt to gain access to your exchange accounts. You have publically stated that you share forum accounts, wallet addresses, and now payment accounts with him.

Even if everything you say is true, someone would have to be mad to trust you, knowing that a scammer has access to all your accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: