Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6665 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I rarely get involved in this kinda stuff but I did some digging (which others may or may not have done, cba digging through like 12 pages of back and forth argument)

On this site: https://www.bountysource.com/issues/54720519-add-alia-armelle-on-ggb-to-the-adult-category  (http://archive.is/IiN83)

- name: Alia Armelle on GGB
      url: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/comments/7t4w7a/can_someone_please_play_with_me/
      img:
      email_address: alexcaze1234@gmail.com
      bch: Yes
      btc: Yes
      othercrypto: Yes

On googling your email I got this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052867.0

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1315419

Now I get siblings using the same accounts but why're you using your brother's email too? Like using into your brother email cause it was already logged into is one thing but explicitly linking it just doesnt add up. Unless ofc your brother's acting like your "manager" (or ePimp)  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

I am disappointed that things on the “0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC” front suddenly went all quiet after I posted my txids above.

Thank you for your excellent work, NLNico.  It will take me awhile t digest all the links you dumped...  Will probably comment sometime (much) later.  Curious that alia has not commented.

* nullius gulps coffee.

New hypothesis:  There really is a girl actively involved, not only as a hireling or sidekick but perhaps even as the one writing the posts here.  revcback/favours/whatever is the boyfriend or “FWB” who provides penis for on-camera sex acts which require one.  There is no brother-sister relationship.

Observe:

Alia was not the one who suggested a “little brother”.  That was me!  I was the one who discovered that ibminer’s “15-year-old” was a self-alleged 15-year-old boy; and when ibminer questioned this scenario, I tossed this off-the-cuff:

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

This occurred during the time when Alia was allegedly (and probably) asleep.  When she returned, she immediately picked up and ran with three distinct things I had written in the interim—including the “little brother” scenario.

Now, think:  The female in a boy-girl “friends with benefits” scammer pair gets caught.  Another party casually suggests a “little brother” hypothesis.  What is the girl going to say?

The foregoing is only a hypothesis—much like my “little brother” hypothesis in the first instance.  It is not proved.  It does fit available evidence, however.  There is simply not (yet) enough evidence to draw firm conclusions.

I also noticed something odd.  In some of Alia’s threads, she is hungry and desperate for a meal.  In others, she is handling quite large amounts of money.

(There is more I could say to analyze this; but I wish to not detract from one particular point.)

Alia, if you’re trapped in some desperate situation, this is a better opportunity to come clean and get out than you’ve ever had.

There are people here who are highly efficient at running these things down.  Hereto undiscovered swaths of your boyfriend’s scamming are being examined, archived, and fit together as puzzle pieces by people who do this as a hobby—perhaps also some who do this for a living.  The jig’s up.

The loser promised you a wealthy lifestyle.  You don’t need to tell me that.  He impressed you with some intelligence.  Gives TEDx talks, does he?  And then you wind up in situations like this:

I'm really hungry and I want some KFC, but all my funds are in BTC right now.

There are people who could help, and who could connect you with the right ways to GET OUT NOW.

I myself would like to help you, Alia.

Results are not guaranteed.  I don’t know what kind of soup you got yourself into, but it looks to me like you’re in over your head.  A chance is a chance.  You’re a gambler, right?  You take risks.  Bet on yourself this time, for real—and for some real merit.

Please take the chance when you have everybody’s attention, and tell us (publicly or—to trusted parties, privately) just what is going on here.  Seek advice.  Bust your way out of this mess.  You could turn out to be the hero of the day, and put all this behind you.

I appreciate the PM you sent me earlier.  I feel similarly.  I write the foregoing for your sake.  Insofar as my own personal interests are concerned, I could leave this thread and not come back.  Nobody’s accusing me of anything anymore.  But I am still here, waiting for you to prove who you really are...

nullius

I'd love to go into a story about how I'm being blackmailed by my boyfriend, I'm super poor, I need money, and this was all a misunderstanding. But the truth is - I'm not poor. I'm not being blackmailed into anything. This is my account, favours belongs to my brother. I can prove this to anyone who is willing to Skype me. I have never scammed a single person, I have only helped them earn money. You may not believe me not, but time will tell how legitimate I am. I only wanted to have fun, make some money, and get a good rep here - looks like just because my brother and I share the same WiFi network, my whole rep has gone to shit. Come back here in a year and see where I am on this forum. You'll be surprised.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

He's clearly quite smart, hence the TED talks. This is what I first wrote about alia:
It's nice to see a Newbie with more Merit than Activity! Welcome to Bitcointalk, glad you joined!
I'll now strike out those last 3 words.

I disagree, Loyce.  If the TED talk boy is writing this, he underwhelms.  I’ve had discussions with “alia” in public and in private about cryptography, computing, software...  It would be impressive for the person we thought “she” was.  I thought “she” demonstrated a sharp mind with some good potential.  But if these posts are actually written by little Mr. TED Talk, then he is actually quite a disappointment.

Expectations are different based on a person’s background.  Somebody already giving TED talks should already have a much higher level of knowledge.

Whereas if Alia was actually writing this, I would not expect her to have knowledge which 99.9% of people don’t; and I did see a mind with some potential for real learning.  Maybe somebody who could grow to give TED talks someday.  Not somebody who already had.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

He's clearly quite smart, hence the TED talks. This is what I first wrote about alia:
It's nice to see a Newbie with more Merit than Activity! Welcome to Bitcointalk, glad you joined!
I'll now strike out those last 3 words.

I disagree, Loyce.  If the TED talk boy is writing this, he underwhelms.  I’ve had discussions with “alia” in public and in private about cryptography, computing, software...  It would be impressive for the person we thought “she” was.  I thought “she” demonstrated a sharp mind with some good potential.  But if these posts are actually written by little Mr. TED Talk, then he is actually quite a disappointment.

Expectations are different based on a person’s background.  Somebody already giving TED talks should already have a much higher level of knowledge.

Whereas if Alia was actually writing this, I would not expect her to have knowledge which 99.9% of people don’t; and I did see a mind with some potential for real learning.  Maybe somebody who could grow to give TED talks someday.  Not somebody who already had.

If my brother wishes to comment on this, he shall. But for the record, my Bitcoin technical prowess it not nearly close to that of yours, or for that matter, most people on this forum. I know more about BTC than the average person, but not more than the average bitcointalk user. Make of that what you will

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Is that her 15 years old "brother"?  Cheesy Coincidentally he has the same name.  Roll Eyes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-21/who-was-alphabay-founder-alexandre-cazes/8730680
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

I am disappointed that things on the “0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC” front suddenly went all quiet after I posted my txids above.

Thank you for your excellent work, NLNico.  It will take me awhile t digest all the links you dumped...  Will probably comment sometime (much) later.  Curious that alia has not commented.

* nullius gulps coffee.

New hypothesis:  There really is a girl actively involved, not only as a hireling or sidekick but perhaps even as the one writing the posts here.  revcback/favours/whatever is the boyfriend or “FWB” who provides penis for on-camera sex acts which require one.  There is no brother-sister relationship.

Observe:

Alia was not the one who suggested a “little brother”.  That was me!  I was the one who discovered that ibminer’s “15-year-old” was a self-alleged 15-year-old boy; and when ibminer questioned this scenario, I tossed this off-the-cuff:

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

This occurred during the time when Alia was allegedly (and probably) asleep.  When she returned, she immediately picked up and ran with three distinct things I had written in the interim—including the “little brother” scenario.

Now, think:  The female in a boy-girl “friends with benefits” scammer pair gets caught.  Another party casually suggests a “little brother” hypothesis.  What is the girl going to say?

The foregoing is only a hypothesis—much like my “little brother” hypothesis in the first instance.  It is not proved.  It does fit available evidence, however.  There is simply not (yet) enough evidence to draw firm conclusions.

I also noticed something odd.  In some of Alia’s threads, she is hungry and desperate for a meal.  In others, she is handling quite large amounts of money.

(There is more I could say to analyze this; but I wish to not detract from one particular point.)

Alia, if you’re trapped in some desperate situation, this is a better opportunity to come clean and get out than you’ve ever had.

There are people here who are highly efficient at running these things down.  Hereto undiscovered swaths of your boyfriend’s scamming are being examined, archived, and fit together as puzzle pieces by people who do this as a hobby—perhaps also some who do this for a living.  The jig’s up.

The loser promised you a wealthy lifestyle.  You don’t need to tell me that.  He impressed you with some intelligence.  Gives TEDx talks, does he?  And then you wind up in situations like this:

There are people who could help, and who could connect you with the right ways to GET OUT NOW.

Results are not guaranteed.  I don’t know what kind of soup you got yourself into, but it looks to me like you’re in over your head.  A chance is a chance.  You’re a gambler, right?  You take risks.  Bet on yourself this time, for real—and for some real merit.

Please take the chance when you have everybody’s attention, and tell us (publicly or—to trusted parties, privately) just what is going on here.  Seek advice.  Bust your way out of this mess.  You could turn out to be the hero of the day, and put all this behind you.

I appreciate the PM you sent me earlier.  I feel similarly.  I write the foregoing for your sake.  Insofar as my own personal interests are concerned, I could leave this thread and not come back.  Nobody’s accusing me of anything anymore.  But I am still here, waiting for you to prove who you really are...

nullius

I'd love to go into a story about how I'm being blackmailed by my boyfriend, I'm super poor, I need money, and this was all a misunderstanding. But the truth is - I'm not poor. I'm not being blackmailed into anything. This is my account, favours belongs to my brother. I can prove this to anyone who is willing to Skype me. I have never scammed a single person, I have only helped them earn money. You may not believe me not, but time will tell how legitimate I am. I only wanted to have fun, make some money, and get a good rep here - looks like just because my brother and I share the same WiFi network, my whole rep has gone to shit. Come back here in a year and see where I am on this forum. You'll be surprised.

This doesn't add up

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7vnrc0/just_lost_all_of_my_btc_need_to_vent_a_little_so/

http://archive.is/ostsM

How do you go from 0.25 BTC (which was iirc 2200$ around the time) being the world to you, to suddenly making bank in a span of under 3 weeks
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Is that her 15 years old "brother"?  Cheesy Coincidentally he has the same name.  Roll Eyes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-21/who-was-alphabay-founder-alexandre-cazes/8730680

If my brother wishes to comment on this, he will. I do not know why, if the username is his, the name is the same.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Thank you for your excellent work, NLNico.  It will take me awhile t digest all the links you dumped...  Will probably comment sometime (much) later.  Curious that alia has not commented.

* nullius gulps coffee.

New hypothesis:  There really is a girl actively involved, not only as a hireling or sidekick but perhaps even as the one writing the posts here.  revcback/favours/whatever is the boyfriend or “FWB” who provides penis for on-camera sex acts which require one.  There is no brother-sister relationship.

Observe:

Alia was not the one who suggested a “little brother”.  That was me!  I was the one who discovered that ibminer’s “15-year-old” was a self-alleged 15-year-old boy; and when ibminer questioned this scenario, I tossed this off-the-cuff:

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

This occurred during the time when Alia was allegedly (and probably) asleep.  When she returned, she immediately picked up and ran with three distinct things I had written in the interim—including the “little brother” scenario.

Now, think:  The female in a boy-girl “friends with benefits” scammer pair gets caught.  Another party casually suggests a “little brother” hypothesis.  What is the girl going to say?

The foregoing is only a hypothesis—much like my “little brother” hypothesis in the first instance.  It is not proved.  It does fit available evidence, however.  There is simply not (yet) enough evidence to draw firm conclusions.

I also noticed something odd.  In some of Alia’s threads, she is hungry and desperate for a meal.  In others, she is handling quite large amounts of money.

There are people here who are highly efficient at running these things down.  Hereto undiscovered swaths of your boyfriend’s scamming are being examined, archived, and fit together as puzzle pieces by people who do this as a hobby—perhaps also some who do this for a living.  The jig’s up.

The loser promised you a wealthy lifestyle.  You don’t need to tell me that.  He impressed you with some intelligence.  Gives TEDx talks, does he?  And then you wind up in situations like this:

Results are not guaranteed.  I don’t know what kind of soup you got yourself into, but it looks to me like you’re in over your head.  A chance is a chance.  You’re a gambler, right?  You take risks.  Bet on yourself this time, for real—and for some real merit.

Please take the chance when you have everybody’s attention, and tell us (publicly or—to trusted parties, privately) just what is going on here.  Seek advice.  Bust your way out of this mess.  You could turn out to be the hero of the day, and put all this behind you.

I appreciate the PM you sent me earlier.  I feel similarly.  I write the foregoing for your sake.  Insofar as my own personal interests are concerned, I could leave this thread and not come back.  Nobody’s accusing me of anything anymore.  But I am still here, waiting for you to prove who you really are...

nullius

This doesn't add up

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7vnrc0/just_lost_all_of_my_btc_need_to_vent_a_little_so/

http://archive.is/ostsM

How do you go from 0.25 BTC (which was iirc 2200$ around the time) being the world to you, to suddenly making bank in a span of under 3 weeks

The "bank" you speak of is coming from my gambling script investors.

scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

~
I don't see how the deal with aTriz is related to the other stuff. Why are you writing using the 'he' pronoun here "he shows no evidence.."?
Wait a minute Lauda. Something is very fishy here.

alia all of sudden decided to close this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.0 because "she has found big investors"(on Feb. 25.) and after that she opened new(self-moderated) thread(on Feb. 26) offering winning script and aTriz confirmed that it is winning script:

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

How someone with 7+ trust rate can say such stupid thing in such thread? It is EV- game, such script DOESN'T exist. Also he is recommending something which he has tried from faucet? He said he made extremely good ROI? From faucet?  
That is just fucked up.

Besides, Selling winning scripts is equal to scamming people, and whoever offered such script in past was bashed by everyone  Roll Eyes

Also, it would be OK if users mentioned in this locked thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966705.msg30479531#msg30479531 confirm that they watched her gambling and winning money and not only striping:
   nullius         0.01            0.02              200%
 slaman29     0.1              0.107             107%
  v4d1mm    0.0475           0.052           109%
TelevisionLover  0.1            0.109           109%
SyGambler    0.01            0.012           120%
live:tonyl6         2.5              2.8           112%
    favours         0.8              0.88           110%

I don't even want to comment her illegal money laundry tax evade service.  Roll Eyes

I read the whole thread again. There are some things that I have to criticize. Let's start at the beginning.

As you can easily see, my concern was smiled at by TMAN at the beginning. Then Lauda turned on and she also ridiculed my concern. She immediately labeled me someone who was after her and her entourage. Which is not true. aTriz is responsible for being mentioned and accused. Any normal-minded person would have seen a danger in him through his dealings with alia. As I said, he is responsible for that. This example shows the climate between the users in this thread. People who accuse Laudas entourage (in this example it is aTriz and I'm pretty sure that if I had not mentioned aTriz, they would still have ridiculed my worries or the thread anyway. Of course, I can not prove this in retrospect) of being involved in a scam are ridiculed from the start instead of taking the matter seriously and following it up. Instead, I'm made the culprit. In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them. They do not want to understand that the world is not just about them. There are people who give a shit on your quarrel (OG, QS, Lauda, ​​etc.). Do you now realize why I had to create an alt account? I just do not want to get into your toddler fight because they do not interest me and just annoying me. I'm pretty sure that most users are now annoyed by these toddler fights. All of them, just like all shitposter and scammer, make the forum a little bad. Do not get me wrong, I like this forum, but that's another reason why this forum has lost in quality.

Instead of apologizing to me, the same people who have made me the perpetrator have nothing more to say. That's so, I'm sorry that I have to say so, very pathetic. However, when ibminer researched and gave his opinion on it, naturally everything turned for these people and they became quite calm. Thanks again to ibminer!

Let's get back to the present. I just do not understand why, after alia lied so often and obviously (Dave story), you still get a chance. Okay, let's assume she's verified. Does her shady actions do better? Do we really want to believe and support an obvious scammer who has been waiting for the largest possible sum? On the one hand, other users are immediately painted red and ignored (scammer is just right), but on the other hand, alia is given so many chances, even though she is obviously a scammer. I just do not understand this hypocrisy.

Anyone who thinks everything has been done now is wrong! Let us come to an equally important topic. Let's get to aTriz. Let's just assume that he actually was not involved in the long-term scam. Does it make his acting so much better? I do not think so. He proved that you can not trust him. First he claims that their method works 100% and now he claims that he does not know how the system works. I have to admit, I also do not know how it works, but after seeing posts from users who apparently knew what they're talking about, I realized there was something shady about her method.
The question now is, how can someone with a status of aTriz (yes, he is not a DT member, but he still enjoys a certain status!) praise a very questionable (from the moral point of view I do not even talk, that is also an issue!) method.  Imagine I never opened this thread. I'm pretty sure alia could have scammed some people because of aTriz review. She could have broadened her network and scammed more and more potential victims. Somehow nobody thinks about this.

Any other user in this case would have already been painted red (which would be absolutely correct in this case!). Why is not he painted red? After all, he has put himself in this predicament. He proved that he can not bear any responsibility.

Even if it was just luck on my part (it was not!) there was not even a "thank you" from all the skeptics. As I have mentioned many times. They just can not admit they were wrong, because they always want to be right. Before those answer to which my post is addressed. Take your time and just think about your actions!

I think slowly we have heard enough tales of alia. Please come back to this!
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

I read the whole thread again. There are some things that I have to criticize. Let's start at the beginning.

As you can easily see, my concern was smiled at by TMAN at the beginning. Then Lauda turned on and she also ridiculed my concern. She immediately labeled me someone who was after her and her entourage. Which is not true. aTriz is responsible for being mentioned and accused. Any normal-minded person would have seen a danger in him through his dealings with alia. As I said, he is responsible for that. This example shows the climate between the users in this thread. People who accuse Laudas entourage (in this example it is aTriz and I'm pretty sure that if I had not mentioned aTriz, they would still have ridiculed my worries or the thread anyway. Of course, I can not prove this in retrospect) of being involved in a scam are ridiculed from the start instead of taking the matter seriously and following it up. Instead, I'm made the culprit. In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them. They do not want to understand that the world is not just about them. There are people who give a shit on your quarrel (OG, QS, Lauda, ​​etc.). Do you now realize why I had to create an alt account? I just do not want to get into your toddler fight because they do not interest me and just annoying me. I'm pretty sure that most users are now annoyed by these toddler fights. All of them, just like all shitposter and scammer, make the forum a little bad. Do not get me wrong, I like this forum, but that's another reason why this forum has lost in quality.

Instead of apologizing to me, the same people who have made me the perpetrator have nothing more to say. That's so, I'm sorry that I have to say so, very pathetic. However, when ibminer researched and gave his opinion on it, naturally everything turned for these people and they became quite calm. Thanks again to ibminer!

Let's get back to the present. I just do not understand why, after alia lied so often and obviously (Dave story), you still get a chance. Okay, let's assume she's verified. Does her shady actions do better? Do we really want to believe and support an obvious scammer who has been waiting for the largest possible sum? On the one hand, other users are immediately painted red and ignored (scammer is just right), but on the other hand, alia is given so many chances, even though she is obviously a scammer. I just do not understand this hypocrisy.

Anyone who thinks everything has been done now is wrong! Let us come to an equally important topic. Let's get to aTriz. Let's just assume that he actually was not involved in the long-term scam. Does it make his acting so much better? I do not think so. He proved that you can not trust him. First he claims that their method works 100% and now he claims that he does not know how the system works. I have to admit, I also do not know how it works, but after seeing posts from users who apparently knew what they're talking about, I realized there was something shady about her method.
The question now is, how can someone with a status of aTriz (yes, he is not a DT member, but he still enjoys a certain status!) praise a very questionable (from the moral point of view I do not even talk, that is also an issue!) method.  Imagine I never opened this thread. I'm pretty sure alia could have scammed some people because of aTriz review. She could have broadened her network and scammed more and more potential victims. Somehow nobody thinks about this.

Any other user in this case would have already been painted red (which would be absolutely correct in this case!). Why is not he painted red? After all, he has put himself in this predicament. He proved that he can not bear any responsibility.

Even if it was just luck on my part (it was not!) there was not even a "thank you" from all the skeptics. As I have mentioned many times. They just can not admit they were wrong, because they always want to be right. Before those answer to which my post is addressed. Take your time and just think about your actions!

EDIT:

Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

If I look at the contract, then you are absolutely secure and need not worry. You should get your money back.

Three-year contract

aTriz and I are going into a 3-year contract for my signature space. The terms are as follows:

- - I will post anywhere from 30 to 100 posts monthly on bitcointalk
- - By the end of the three year term, I will be a Legendary member
- - For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space

She can not fulfill some of her contractual obligations, so you should get your money back.

I think slowly we have heard enough tales of alia. Please come back to this!

Come back to what, exactly? I have broken zero terms of the contract and thus the contract is entirely valid

hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3030

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

This sort of scam isn't new but can be very effective in getting thirsty makes to drop their guard and part with their money once they've seen a bit of verified flesh (because a real life woman won't scam you, right?). Anyone can pay $5 or so to get a sign made from a half naked girl with a timestamped username of your choice but getting someone to do cam sessions is a bit trickier but not when cam girls do it for a living and will happily take people's money regardless of where it comes from. It's been done on here a couple of times. If I recall correctly a couple of people 'verified' that the user codishmumu was legit via some cam session and turned out it was a dude, and even further back than that there was a guy who was pimping out his druggy girlfriend in exchange for drugs off Silk Road, and guess what? Turns out to be a dude and went on to scam someone with a gambling site they launched:

Post them!

What he actually looks like:

Just gonna do some diggin' here:

Your address: 1GHocj5NrZLcpdUoX7YQbj34NcrwwTarWu

DaSkipper's address: 1GHocj5NrZLcpdUoX7YQbj34NcrwwTarWu

A picture-thread started by DaSkipper

Is this Ron?

yeah that's the faggot. Ron isn't his real name. I would link his real name but you guys would dox me in a heartbeat if I did.

What caused you to sever ties with "Ron"?

I really don't wanna talk about it but if you guys really want to know I'll give a little details.

And there was his 'homeless Jackie' scam before that which was later found out to be him:

Hey all!
Just found a chick who likes (1)Bitcoins, (2)Chats on the forums about anything, (3) I Dont think is a lesbian!
Check out her site at: http://homelessjackie.com
Her Bitcoin Donation Address is listed here: http://homelessjackie.com/bitcoin-donations/

Come on people this is from what i see a first time real world chick! get those bitcoins going!

Does anyone have the verified pictures of the alleged alia girl? This scam certainly reminds me of the above one and the guy is a long time scammer going back years who I doubt ever went away.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

This sort of scam isn't new but can be very effective in getting thirsty makes to drop their guard and part with their money once they've seen a bit of verified flesh (because a real life woman won't scam you, right?). Anyone can pay $5 or so to get a sign made from a half naked girl with a timestamped username of your choice but getting someone to do cam sessions is a bit trickier but not when cam girls do it for a living and will happily take people's money regardless of where it comes from. It's been done on here a couple of times. If I recall correctly a couple of people 'verified' that the user codishmumu was legit via some cam session and turned out it was a dude, and even further back than that there was a guy who was pimping out his druggy girlfriend in exchange for drugs off Silk Road, and guess what? Turns out to be a dude and went on to scam someone with a gambling site they launched:

Post them!

What he actually looks like:

Just gonna do some diggin' here:

Your address: 1GHocj5NrZLcpdUoX7YQbj34NcrwwTarWu

DaSkipper's address: 1GHocj5NrZLcpdUoX7YQbj34NcrwwTarWu

A picture-thread started by DaSkipper

Is this Ron?

yeah that's the faggot. Ron isn't his real name. I would link his real name but you guys would dox me in a heartbeat if I did.

What caused you to sever ties with "Ron"?

I really don't wanna talk about it but if you guys really want to know I'll give a little details.

And there was his 'homeless Jackie' scam before that which was later found out to be him:

Hey all!
Just found a chick who likes (1)Bitcoins, (2)Chats on the forums about anything, (3) I Dont think is a lesbian!
Check out her site at: http://homelessjackie.com
Her Bitcoin Donation Address is listed here: http://homelessjackie.com/bitcoin-donations/

Come on people this is from what i see a first time real world chick! get those bitcoins going!

Does anyone have the verified pictures of the alleged alia girl? This scam certainly reminds me of the above one and the guy is a long time scammer going back years who I doubt ever went away.

I repeat: you can't fake a Skype call!

In addition to this, I recently had a situation where someone in my college class found my BCT account and looked at my nudes. For that reason I had to remove all the pictures from all my threads (a painful process). It just occurred to me - if I am fake and not really a girl, why the fuck would I go through the trouble?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

You can absolutely pay someone to pretend to be you on a Skype call.

Although honestly, I'm not even sure what a Skype call would achieve any more. As I said before, you have admitted your accounts and wallets are frequently used by a known scammer (be that you, your brother, your boyfriend, whoever). Proving that you are a 19 year old girl changes none of that.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Although honestly, I'm not even sure what a Skype call would achieve at the moment. As I said before, you have admitted your online accounts and wallets are frequently used by a known scammer (be that you, your brother, your boyfriend, whoever). Proving that you are a 19 year old girl changes none of that.

That's a good point. Ideally my brother would come on to clarify it, I'll leave that to him. As far as I can see, there have been accusations leveled against him but he has not scammed anyone that I can see.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

I'd love to go into a story about how I'm being blackmailed by my boyfriend, I'm super poor, I need money, and this was all a misunderstanding.

Far be it from me to dribble the milk of human kindness over you.

I’m the one who dropped Nietzsche in a thread where my total rejection of the concept of empathy got me accused of being a psychopath by some armchair-psych nincompoop who needs to have his copy of the DSM confiscated pronto.

In that thread, amidst a polemic against empathy, I said:

(Aside:  I myself have real-life experience with desperation brought by ill circumstance, hardship, hunger, ailing health, and outright homelessness.  I would win any game of one-downsmanship before a jury of bleeding hearts.  I dislike mentioning that, and shan’t discuss it further, because I have something called dignity; and it does not give me any special credibility in this argument, as if only those who have had it tough can pass judgment on wrongdoing.  I bring this up only to point out that in my experience, those who have had easy lives seem most susceptible to catching “empathy”.  I infer from that a misplaced sense of guilt.  Whereas those who face genuine life-and-death hardship either become degenerate beggars, or embrace the lesson that the strong survive and the weak perish.  “Builds character.”)

I’ve been in harder situations than I care to admit.  There are reasons why I don’t have 1.2 BTC.  If someone wants to get weepy over me, I’ll knock his teeth out.

What I am trying to do instead is to urge you out of a wrong situation into (more of a) right one.  Incidentally, you’d most likely wind up much happier.  Win-win.

But the truth is - I'm not poor. I'm not being blackmailed into anything. This is my account, favours belongs to my brother. I can prove this to anyone who is willing to Skype me. I have never scammed a single person, I have only helped them earn money. You may not believe me not, but time will tell how legitimate I am. I only wanted to have fun, make some money, and get a good rep here -

ok

looks like just because my brother and I share the same WiFi network,

And the same account logins.  And occasionally the same e-mail address, too!  But let’s not belabour the point.

my whole rep has gone to shit.

N.b. that in the same thread where I got called a psychopath for being a little bit Nietzchean, I also said this:

asapjoshyy implicitly claims ignorance of the adage that “trust is hard to earn, easy to lose”.  I myself would add, “...and nigh impossible to repair”.

Come back here in a year and see where I am on this forum. You'll be surprised.

How do I break this to you gently?

Do you even realize who put your account where it is right now, within the past twelve days?  Instant fame.  A circle of admirers in the Legendary and Hero ranks.  Hmmm.

It wasn’t you who did that.  Granted, I needed decent material to work with.  But it wasn’t you who deliberately spread your name and links to your threads all over threads you didn’t even follow, which were followed by people who respect me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, hon.  “You’d be surprised.”

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

How do I break this to you gently?

Do you even realize who put your account where it is right now, within the past twelve days?  Instant fame.  A circle of admirers in the Legendary and Hero ranks.  Hmmm.

It wasn’t you who did that.  Granted, I needed decent material to work with.  But it wasn’t you who deliberately spread your name and links to your threads all over threads you didn’t even follow, which were followed by people who respect me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, hon.  “You’d be surprised.”

You are a genius, and I'm sure you're a decent person. But your ego is way higher than it needs to be. Not that I'm saying you think you are, but you really are not God's gift to earth. Not everything happens because of you, the world doesn't revolve around you. Where is this "circle of admirers"? Nowhere to be found. Whatever, stop trying to make everything about yourself.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Although honestly, I'm not even sure what a Skype call would achieve at the moment. As I said before, you have admitted your online accounts and wallets are frequently used by a known scammer (be that you, your brother, your boyfriend, whoever). Proving that you are a 19 year old girl changes none of that.

That's a good point. Ideally my brother would come on to clarify it, I'll leave that to him. As far as I can see, there have been accusations leveled against him but he has not scammed anyone that I can see.

This is just cringeworthy now.
Is there even a brother? Does it make any difference?
A one month old account with red trust from Theymos, why is it worth all this verbiage?

Quote from: nullius
I could leave this thread and not come back.

Give it a try.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

This is just cringeworthy now.
Is there even a brother? Does it make any difference?
A one month old account with red trust from Theymos, why is it worth all this verbiage?

Quote from: nullius
I could leave this thread and not come back.

Give it a try.

It's easy to dismiss me as a one month account with red trust. But I am a human being, I am someone who wants to offer my services here and make this forum a better place. I want to prove who I really am via Skype, I want to be interviewed, I want to do whatever it takes to redeem myself. I know that to you guys I'm just the day's entertainment, but to me this is a pretty big deal. I don't want a negative tagged account. I want to make business relationships here

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

It's easy to dismiss me as a one month account with red trust. But I am a human being, I am someone who wants to offer my services here and make this forum a better place. I want to prove who I really am via Skype, I want to be interviewed, I want to do whatever it takes to redeem myself. I know that to you guys I'm just the day's entertainment, but to me this is a pretty big deal. I don't want a negative tagged account. I want to make business relationships here
And what makes you think people have time to deal with your bullshit ? For the record,you're no special.You will be treated the same way the forum is been treating scammers.That is,just go away from the forum and don't come back.I'm pretty sure no one is interested in doing any business deals with someone who got tagged by theymos. Sorry to come off as rude but scammers don't deserve empathy.If given to you,it'll be unfair for all the other scammers who went through same shit.Good-Bye.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

And what makes you think people have time to deal with your bullshit ? For the record,you're no special.You will be treated the same way the forum is been treating scammers.That is,just go away from the forum and don't come back.I'm pretty sure no one is interested in doing any business deals with someone who got tagged by theymos. Sorry to come off as rude but scammers don't deserve empathy.If give to you,it'll be unfair for all the other scammers who went through same shit.Good-Bye.

You are calling me a scammer, but I have not scammed anyone.

I will make it a point to prove everyone wrong. I'll continue attempting deals (using escrow) and I'll win back everyone's trust, through pure time and evidence. Ignore me for now, if you really want. I wouldn't recommend it though. I want you people to fucking Skype me for evidence, lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: