Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
Merited by alia (1)

I gave myself a fake review. It is nothing short of what many, many trusted people do here with alt accounts occasionally. That is very different from being accused of "scamming", doin a "lon con", etc etc.
Tu quoque statement
It is wholly invalid
Terrible excuse

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

I gave myself a fake review. It is nothing short of what many, many trusted people do here with alt accounts occasionally. That is very different from being accused of "scamming", doin a "lon con", etc etc.
Tu quoque statement
It is wholly invalid
Terrible excuse

The moment I realised you have been writing in haikus I spit out my juice all over my laptop. Now I need a fucking repair. Thanks for the good chuckle thouh

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

OMG the Drama here..
There should be a Bitcointalk News Feed somewhere on the first page so people do not miss the show.
So much Merit wasted here on fake identity, it could have been given to all that deserve it for real, like the OP, but it was a good show for a while..
Happy that the truth came out...  admiration to the scam_detector! Well Done!

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

@actmyname, forum samurai!

Most of the non-virgins have figured out that I am a girl, mainly because they don't think that having a RL LIFE GRILL talkin to them is that outlandish.

Ah, the classic must be virgins attack. Nice. Next up basement dwellers in their mum's house. And it's pretty outlandish on this forum. It's just a shame that 99% of the people who claim to be women here aren't and are just trying to scam in some capacity.

Actually, hilarious, it is tumescent males “thinking with the little head” who are most vulnerable to online sex scams.  Those would be the most likely to swear up and down that any of the cases you have described in this thread were genuine.

For my part—those just joining this thread should be aware that I stated way back in its early pages:  I never saw an Alia cam show or got any pictures sent to me, despite having been under the impression that I could have such things for free.  I intended to, at some point—more as a part of getting to know my lovely camgirl than as wank material.  It just didn’t seem a priority.  I wanted to talk—which I think I did too much of; and I wanted to listen, though she didn’t seem to talk enough.  (FYI also, if/when I seek virtual satisfaction with a remote partner, I can oftentimes be more pleased with pure cybersex—text only, terminal-friendly.  Words make a connection of psyches better than eyeball-candy.)

You're safe there, I have no intention of blackmailing you with anythin you told me. I still have immense respect and a bit of love for you, but in the future, be careful with how you deal with people you deem "scammers", because you may just be raggin on an innocent.

So, you discovered my one weak point:  My deeply-rooted conscionable drive to avoid hurting anybody innocent.  Only, it is not a weak point at all; for it requires actual innocence, a thing which cannot be scammed, manufactured, or exploited.

I tell you:  If you could prove to me to my own independent standards that you are 100% telling the truth, then I would defend you even if every other person on this forum turned against me.  Even if theymos banned me!  I have been in situations where I stood alone against numerous people, in moral opposition.  I am fully capable of it.

Too bad for you, that ship sailed when Dave said he didn’t know you.  “My standards” means that to satisfy my conscience, I do not need to examine massive piles of evidence on many different charges (as I would for red-tags).  It only means I need to catch you in one significant lie.  Whereupon I adhere the ancient and timeless principle:

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

False in one thing, false in everything.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

OMG the Drama here..
There should be a Bitcointalk News Feed somewhere on the first page so people do not miss the show.
So much Merit wasted here on fake identity, it could have been given to all that deserve it for real, like the OP, but it was a good show for a while..
Happy that the truth came out...  admiration to the scam_detector! Well Done!

Fake identity? Never happened.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

@actmyname, forum samurai!

Most of the non-virgins have figured out that I am a girl, mainly because they don't think that having a RL LIFE GRILL talkin to them is that outlandish.

Ah, the classic must be virgins attack. Nice. Next up basement dwellers in their mum's house. And it's pretty outlandish on this forum. It's just a shame that 99% of the people who claim to be women here aren't and are just trying to scam in some capacity.

Actually, it is tumescent males “thinking with the little head” who are most vulnerable to online sex scams.  Those would be the most likely to swear up and down that any of the cases you have described in this thread were genuine.

For my part—those just joining this thread should be aware that I stated way back in its early pages:  I never saw an Alia cam show or got any pictures sent to me, despite having been under the impression that I could have such things for free.  I intended to, at some point—more as a part of getting to know my lovely camgirl than as wank material.  It just didn’t seem a priority.  I wanted to talk—which I think I did too much of; and I wanted to listen, though she didn’t seem to talk enough.  (FYI also, if/when I seek satisfaction, I can oftentimes be more pleased with pure cybersex—text only, terminal-friendly.)

You're safe there, I have no intention of blackmailing you with anythin you told me. I still have immense respect and a bit of love for you, but in the future, be careful with how you deal with people you deem "scammers", because you may just be raggin on an innocent.

So, you discovered my one weak point:  My deeply-rooted conscionable drive to avoid hurting anybody innocent.  Only, it is not a weak point at all; for it requires actual innocence, a thing which cannot be scammed, manufactured, or exploited.

I tell you:  If you could prove to me to my own independent standards that you are 100% telling the truth, then I would defend you even if every other person on this forum turned against me.  Even if theymos banned me!  I have been in situations where I stood alone against numerous people, in moral opposition.  I am fully capable of it.

Too bad for you, that ship sailed when Dave said he didn’t know you.  “My standards” means that to satisfy my conscience, I do not need to examine massive piles of evidence on many different charges (as I would for red-tags).  It only means I need to catch you in one significant lie.  Whereupon I adhere the ancient and timeless principle:

Pretty good point, I guess. A crime is a crime. Stealing a candy bar is equal to murder. Today you lost not only a friend but a heart

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Pretty good point, I guess. A crime is a crime. Stealing a candy bar is equal to murder. Today you lost not only a friend but a heart

Nice attempt to seize the moral high ground in what counts for “moral high ground” in today’s cesspit of a world.  Also, nice attempt to minimize the fact that you were trying to scam people by claiming that you knew Dave from “the best” “wallet recovery service” IRL.  I nailed you hard on that, right here in this thread.  Is that what you would consider a minor infraction?  Or what you yourself purport about leaving yourself positive trust feedback via your alleged brother’s account?  (I red-tag people for that without a second thought!)  Or, for that matter, stealing a candy bar?  Are you one of those people who pretends that shoplifting be inconsequential, a kind of a joke?

Anyway, have you heard of Draco?  He lends his name to the word draconian.  I admire him.

As to trust, dishonesty, and lies specifically, I linked this upthread:

There are so very many two-legged creatures on this Earth who are for some reason deemed “people”.  If any of them violates my trust, why should I ever grant second chances?  There are too many others out there who are potentially untrustworthy, and too few who are actually trustworthy.  I will never have an opportunity to give a first chance to more than a negligible fraction of all those people.  Why waste my time with anybody who has proved untrustworthy even once?

More generally, I grant neither mercy nor forgiveness to people who did things they knew or should have known were wrong.  Those are not accounted virtues in my religion.  Here apropos, I still remember people whom I know to have cheated in school as teenagers.  I would not trust them in business, even decades later.  They were inferior in character then, and will be now.  I will instead try trusting people who never cheated on school tests.  There are plenty enough who, at least, where never that dishonest.

Yes, cheating in school earns from me a personal red tag, even decades later.

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Nice attempt to seize the moral high ground in what counts for “moral high ground” in today’s cesspit of a world.  Also, nice attempt to minimize the fact that you were trying to scam people by claiming to know Dave from “the best” “wallet recovery service” IRL.  I nailed you hard on that, right here in this thread.  Is that what you would consider a minor infraction?  Or what you yourself purport about leaving yourself positive trust feedback via your alleged brother’s account?  (I red-tag people for that without a second thought!)  Or, for that matter, stealing a candy bar?  Are you one of those people who pretends that shoplifting be inconsequential, a kind of a joke?

Anyway, have you heard of Draco?  He lends his name to the word draconian.  I admire him.

There are so very many two-legged creatures on this Earth who are for some reason deemed “people”.  If any of them violates my trust, why should I ever grant second chances?  There are too many others out there who are potentially untrustworthy, and too few who are actually trustworthy.  I will never have an opportunity to give a first chance to more than a negligible fraction of all those people.  Why waste my time with anybody who has proved untrustworthy even once?

More generally, I grant neither mercy nor forgiveness to people who did things they knew or should have known were wrong.  Those are not accounted virtues in my religion.  Here apropos, I still remember people whom I know to have cheated in school as teenagers.  I would not trust them in business, even decades later.  They were inferior in character then, and will be now.  I will instead try trusting people who never cheated on school tests.  There are plenty enough who, at least, where never that dishonest.

Here apropos, I still remember people whom I know to have cheated in school as teenagers.  I would not trust them in business, even decades later.

This sums it up. I may have looked at my friend's test in the 5th grade and copied a word or two, but I have handled >10 BTC without my iTcHy sCaMmEr hAnDs making a grab for them. It is possible that one wrongdoing is less serious than another. You like to deal in absolutes, unfortunately the world is not always black and white

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Nice attempt to seize the moral high ground in what counts for “moral high ground” in today’s cesspit of a world.  Also, nice attempt to minimize the fact that you were trying to scam people by claiming to know Dave from “the best” “wallet recovery service” IRL.  I nailed you hard on that, right here in this thread.  Is that what you would consider a minor infraction?  Or what you yourself purport about leaving yourself positive trust feedback via your alleged brother’s account?  (I red-tag people for that without a second thought!)  Or, for that matter, stealing a candy bar?  Are you one of those people who pretends that shoplifting be inconsequential, a kind of a joke?

Here apropos, I still remember people whom I know to have cheated in school as teenagers.  I would not trust them in business, even decades later.

This sums it up. I may have looked at my friend's test in the 5th grade and copied a word or two, but I have handled >10 BTC without my iTcHy sCaMmEr hAnDs making a grab for them. It is possible that one wrongdoing is less serious than another. You like to deal in absolutes, unfortunately the world is not always black and white

And exchanges that turned out to be a scam handled thousands of bitcoins before stealing any of them. It means nothing that you haven't stolen 10 bitcoins if your plans are to steal more, not saying you are.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

And exchanges that turned out to be a scam handled thousands of bitcoins before stealing any of them. It means nothing that you haven't stolen 10 bitcoins if your plans are to steal more, not saying you are.

Very good point. And that is why, regardless of my intentions, I encourage every user to use escrow with me. That way, there can never be a scam, even if 10,000 bitcoins are involved.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Merited by alia (1)

You like to deal in absolutes

Confirmed that Nullius = Sith Lord.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

You like to deal in absolutes

Confirmed that Nullius = Sith Lord.

Oh man, if people keep posting shit that makes me laugh I'm going to run out of sMerit in this thread alone.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Side note:  Whilst preparing another post, I noticed this:  On the trust page for #1764044 “alia”, some new positive feedback!

Positive feedback from #1892451 “alia_alt” to #1764044 “alia”
Date: 2018-02-28
Risked BTC amount: 0.00000000

Quote from: alia_alt
This is alia, posting here to clarify some stuff on my trust page. All negative trusts against me as of today are ALLEGATIONS and SPECULATIONS. Words such as "alleged" have been used. A scam has not occurred. Do not blindly trust ratings, and use escrow with every deal

Yes, a positive.  Not a neutral.

I took a screenshot, but can’t be bothered to upload it right now.  (A hassle, because imgur blocks uploads from Tor.)

Back to preparing the post for which I needed to review Alia’s trust summary...

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Side note:  Whilst preparing another post, I noticed this:  On the trust page for #1764044 “alia”, some new positive feedback!

This is alia, posting here to clarify some stuff on my trust page. All negative trusts against me as of today are ALLEGATIONS and SPECULATIONS. Words such as "alleged" have been used. A scam has not occurred. Do not blindly trust ratings, and use escrow with every deal

I took a screenshot, but can’t be bothered to upload it right now.  (A hassle, because imgur blocks uploads from Tor.)

You're posting this as if it is some new revelation which I did not intend for people to see. You're also posting this as if it being positive, negative or neutral makes any difference whatsoever to my trust score. *yawn*

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Side note:  Whilst preparing another post, I noticed this:  On the trust page for #1764044 “alia”, some new positive feedback!

Yes, a positive.  Not a neutral.

I took a screenshot, but can’t be bothered to upload it right now.  (A hassle, because imgur blocks uploads from Tor.)

You're posting this as if it is some new revelation which I did not intend for people to see. You're also posting this as if it being positive, negative or neutral makes any difference whatsoever to my trust score. *yawn*

No, I’m posting this as if you were just talking about how trustworthy you were—which you were—and also, as if you had just recently upthread alleged yourself to have sent positive feedback from your alleged brother’s account to yours—which you didand also, as if you were told that sending yourself positive feedback is wrong, and you brushed it off as an isolated incidence—which you were, and which you did...

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

No, I’m posting this as if you were just talking about how trustworthy you were—which you were—and also, as if you had just recently upthread alleged yourself to have sent positive feedback from your alleged brother’s account to yours—which you didand also, as if you were told that sending yourself positive feedback is wrong, and you brushed it off as an isolated incidence—which you did...

Sending myself positive feedback as someone else is unethical. Sending myself positive feedback, or feedback of any sort, as myself, is perfectly okay

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16556

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

The difference is that leaving yourself positive trust is highly not done on this forum. Many people use trust to confirm their own alt-accounts (I did it too), but this trust should be neutral, not positive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

The difference is that leaving yourself positive trust is highly not done on this forum. Many people use trust to confirm their own alt-accounts (I did it too), but this trust should be neutral, not positive.

Well, this was something I didn't know of. My bad. I'll change it immediately. Thanks for informing

scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:11:15 PM by scam_detector

In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them.
I think you need a citation for this.

You're welcome!

I do not think it is related. I think it is relevant because of the user "aTriz". Read my thread. Wink
Well it seems your thread is another example of Lauda attempting to distract from serious allegations involving his friends and business partners. He came pretty close to being successful at derailing the thread, and probably would have if theymos had not looked into the incident.

Oh man. Both of you are suffering from persecutory delusions. I give a shit on you and also on Lauda. The only thing you both do all day is to blame you. Like little kids. My God, grow up. Both of you should leave your house more to enjoy your life. Which adult person has "enemies" on the internet? You do not need to answer my question at all. I will not discuss with you or with anyone else about your toddler disputes.  Roll Eyes

I think this thread has done its job and exposed a scammer. Luckily, before the scammer could scam others! I will lock this thread. I have opened another thread regarding the actions of aTriz.
Can you still believe aTriz words?

EDIT:
Unlocked.
  Roll Eyes
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

I notice this thread last night and while I did find it this thread to be very interesting, I want to ask clarification about alia "brother".

Why did your "brother" offer a "hot girl vid/pic service" claiming to be a 18 year old girl if hes not a girl, and not 18? (http://archive.is/tt836#selection-6289.0-6321.15) I honestly do not really buy the whole "brother" thing but if it is proven to be true that you have a brother and you two arent actors on skype (assuming someone would go that length to validate anything, which I doubt), then would that also prove that your "brother" is a scammer? I just find it a bit odd that
favours would claim to be a girl but youre stating hes your brother.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: