Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6664 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

Notable on the record:  Alia apparently locked the gambling script thread—just as I was trying to post a rather snide reply which insinuated that she was seeking attention with it.  I suppose not.

I posted something to that effect but perhaps not as nice... alia deleted the post before locking the thread.

Which is good, no need for a misleading thread. This scam thread is much more relevant.

I paid out a lot. Almost $5k. Say what you will about that

Long con. Well, not very long but you didn't know that at the time.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

Notable on the record:  Alia apparently locked the gambling script thread—just as I was trying to post a rather snide reply which insinuated that she was seeking attention with it.  I suppose not.

I posted something to that effect but perhaps not as nice... alia deleted the post before locking the thread.

Which is good, no need for a misleading thread. This scam thread is much more relevant.

I deleted a post where you called me "120% scammer", and said nothing else. Please read the rules of the thread.

And yeah, feel free to speculate. Heck, theymos is doing a long con right now. Although, to any logical person, me refunding aTriz and the "long con" narrative do not add up

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:59:20 PM by suchmoon

I deleted a post where you called me "120% scammer", and said nothing else. Please read the rules of the thread.

And yeah, feel free to speculate. Heck, theymos is doing a long con right now. Although, to any logical person, me refunding aTriz and the "long con" narrative do not add up

Actually it adds up really well, just like paying some "profits" when you were hoping to sell the script for 20-30 BTC.

If theymos starts selling a gambling script I'll neg him too. Is that good enough for you?

Speaking of scripts - still not working:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

Actually it adds up really well, just like paying some "profits" when you were hoping to sell the script for 20-30 BTC.

If theymos starts selling a gambling script I'll neg him too. Is that good enough for you?

Speaking of scripts - still not working:

For the third time... I'm not using the script. Are you braindead? And, nice cherrypicking. Try sending the link so people can watch in realtime Wink

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

For the third time... I'm not using the script. Are you braindead? And, nice cherrypicking. Try sending the link so people can watch in realtime Wink

Ad hominems get us nowheere

There is nothing to cherry pick. You're failing bigly and you don't have a winning script, that much is obvious.

Link: https://www.bustabit.com/user/makealiagreatagain
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

There is nothing to cherry pick. You're failing bigly and you don't have a winning script, that much is obvious.

For the fourth time, I'm not using the script. I never use it on my own funds, plain and simple. You really are dense...

TelevisionLover

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), LoyceV (1)

Hi all,

tmfp just told me about this conversation.. I didnt know that there is something shady going on? Honestly, I am just confused.
They asked me to describe the circumstances of my winnings, so here is my account.

I saw alia's post advertising this script, and I treated it with skepticism. I saw a few others post that they received some bonuses out of alia's scrip, so I thought of giving it a go. I messaged them through skype, they gave me a deposit address, and they gave me the money back with a bonus after they stated the script was done. Started with a 100 dollars, they gave me a bonus. I then went with slightly higher amounts and it did not seem to be a big deal, as they gave me active returns.

I did not, however, see the user gambling. Nor camming. I gave them a deposit to an address, and a short time later (from 15min to an hour and a half) they gave me a larger amount back.  I didnt see a script working, just saw a result. I dont know how gambling scripts work, so I thought I got lucky.

I mean, i gave her .25 and she returned .275, although it isnt alot of money, she still gave it.
The only weird part about her conversation was that she was trying to consistently ask me do bets over 1BTC. .25BTC i could lose, 1BTC was still an acceptable cost, but I just considered it overconfidence, so i was working up to larger amounts. My last .25BTC, she stated that she was going to raise the minimum deposit to 1.2BTC, and that is when I tapped out, as people lose alot of money due to overconfidence. I still have our skype convo.

Anything else I can contribute? Feel free to ask, I dont understand what alia scammed or what this is resulting in, but I can state that I recieved the money she stated, just dont know if it was through a script.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

For the fourth time, I'm not using the script. I never use it on my own funds, plain and simple. You really are dense...

So... you lied when you said you were broke? And you lied about gambling only from faucet? And you lied about the script being profitable, otherwise what's the point of pissing away your own funds and not using it? Let me know if I missed any lies, it's getting really confusing.

Hi all,

tmfp just told me about this conversation.. I didnt know that there is something shady going on? Honestly, I am just confused.
They asked me to describe the circumstances of my winnings, so here is my account.

I saw alia's post advertising this script, and I treated it with skepticism. I saw a few others post that they received some bonuses out of alia's scrip, so I thought of giving it a go. I messaged them through skype, they gave me a deposit address, and they gave me the money back with a bonus after they stated the script was done. Started with a 100 dollars, they gave me a bonus. I then went with slightly higher amounts and it did not seem to be a big deal, as they gave me active returns.

I did not, however, see the user gambling. Nor camming. I gave them a deposit to an address, and a short time later (from 15min to an hour and a half) they gave me a larger amount back.  I didnt see a script working, just saw a result. I dont know how gambling scripts work, so I thought I got lucky.

I mean, i gave her .25 and she returned .275, although it isnt alot of money, she still gave it.
The only weird part about her conversation was that she was trying to consistently ask me do bets over 1BTC. .25BTC i could lose, 1BTC was still an acceptable cost, but I just considered it overconfidence, so i was working up to larger amounts. My last .25BTC, she stated that she was going to raise the minimum deposit to 1.2BTC, and that is when I tapped out, as people lose alot of money due to overconfidence. I still have our skype convo.

Anything else I can contribute? Feel free to ask, I dont understand what alia scammed or what this is resulting in, but I can state that I recieved the money she stated, just dont know if it was through a script.

Such scripts can't exist so alia was probably working towards a ponzi-type scheme or just a plain cut-and-run scam. You were right to not fall for the larger deposit - likely you wouldn't have received it back.

If you can share TX IDs that could help.
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

Hi all,

I did not, however, see the user gambling. Nor camming. I gave them a deposit to an address, and a short time later (from 15min to an hour and a half) they gave me a larger amount back.  I didnt see a script working, just saw a result. I dont know how gambling scripts work, so I thought I got lucky.

The minimum bet was raised to save my time, since some big investors had stepped in at that point that were betting much more by a rather significant margin. Thanks for vouching for me. Glad I could've helped. Also, as you have probably seen, my investors have stepped out, so if you want to tip me back some of the (large) profits I gave you then it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

So... you lied when you said you were broke? And you lied about gambling only from faucet? And you lied about the script being profitable, otherwise what's the point of pissing away your own funds and not using it? Let me know if I missed any lies, it's getting really confusing.

Script is profitable but there is always a risk. I don't take 10% risks.

Yes, I was only using faucet funds, but someone in the BaB chat tipped me 100 bits. (Check the chat history)

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Yeah, without checking with each of your "winners", for the sake of argument I accepted that you did pay out.
Seeing as the "script" has been proven not to exist/work, the question was 'Why?'
Pro Tip: don't bother to answer that.

No, that's the thing. The only thing that was "proven" was that no script can be profitable in the long run.

So you don't consider that the thread you just closed proves that the script doesn't work in any time period? It was just having an off day?
Define the period over which you think it does work.
Define "long run".

For me, the script works. Maybe I was just lucky.

So, you were "lucky" when no-one was looking, unlucky when they did?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10154

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

Your deleting of suchmoon's post seems to go to topical substance, and is not any kind of off-topic assertion.

I recall that suchmoon was responding to my post, which estimated your assertion to be that you are beyond math, and accordingly, I attempted to mathematically calculate your aspirations to be in the 110% territory - yet suchmoon was perhaps exaggerating when he asserted that you were aspiring to a 120% level of achievement...

Actually the more I type, the more I come to your thinking, alia.  Go figure.  Upon reflection, I think that suchmoon is completely wrong, and there is no fucking way that you are going to achieve beyond 115% achievement in your numbers... so I think that I am beginning to agree with you that suchmoon should not be able to proclaim 5% beyond what is even possible.  THAT IS RIDICULOUS.  I am glad that you deleted that outrageous suchmoon post based his EXAGGERATION.  SHAME on you suchmoon!!!!  I think that we should edit your avatar, too, suchmoon, just to show you how to keep things real.   Tongue Tongue Tongue

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

Yeah, without checking with each of your "winners", for the sake of argument I accepted that you did pay out.
Seeing as the "script" has been proven not to exist/work, the question was 'Why?'
Pro Tip: don't bother to answer that.

No, that's the thing. The only thing that was "proven" was that no script can be profitable in the long run.

So you don't consider that the thread you just closed proves that the script doesn't work in any time period? It was just having an off day?
Define the period over which you think it does work.
Define "long run".

For me, the script works. Maybe I was just lucky.

So, you were "lucky" when no-one was looking, unlucky when they did?

The script was making profit... until I posted that I will stop using the script, and just began yolo betting for fun. Any bets I make from then on say nothing about my script.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:59:52 PM by suchmoon

Yes, I was only using faucet funds, but someone in the BaB chat tipped me 100 bits. (Check the chat history)

But it's ok to take that risk with "investor" funds? Were they aware of that? Who are those large investors you mentioned and why did they bail? How come you didn't make any profits from those investors and have to resort to begging now? Begging AND yolo-betting at the same time? Damn, you give degens a bad name.

And did someone tip you 1000 bits too?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

But it's ok to take that risk with "investor" funds? Were they aware of that? Who are those large investors you mentioned and why did they bail? How come you didn't make any profits from those investors and have to resort to begging now?

And did someone tip you 1000 bits too?

[img=http://600]https://i.snag.gy/S6wmJy.jpg[/img]

I made a bit but gave most of it to the investors... obviously. The end goal is to make investors happy. And no, a friend of mine from Discord depo'd 1k bits.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

I made a bit but gave most of it to the investors... obviously. The end goal is to make investors happy. And no, a friend of mine from Discord depo'd 1k bits.

And you promptly lost that too. Good thing you have that magic script and can get back up in no time.

Fascinating tale.
alia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

And you promptly lost that too. Good thing you have that magic script and can get back up in no time.

Fascinating tale.

I don't use scripts on personal funds. Period. Fifth time.

Also, this will be the last post I'll make from this account for the forseeable future. Let it be known that I paid out investors $5k+ and refunded $2k to a scammer, money that was rightfully mine. Let it be known that all the haters simply make "long con" allegations that are completely unfounded. I am glad that I was able to give money to the community. I wanted to help more, but the haters shut me down too fast. Good luck and good bye.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

Quote from: alia
Thanks for vouching for me.

That's no vouch for you or the non existent "script".
The dust you paid him would have been wiped out and much more as soon as he was tempted to bet real money.
And written off with "Oh well, I told you it wasn't 100%...."

The script was making profit... until I posted that I will stop using the script, and just began yolo betting for fun. Any bets I make from then on say nothing about my script.

You are now implying that the closed thread proved that the "script" worked?
Please.

-------------

Just read your nth farewell.

Quote from: alia
pages and pages and pages

An excellent, if slightly expensive, trolling exercise.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:26:22 AM

I do have substantive questions and comments on this thread.  Whereas I’ve needed to turn my attention and my time to other matters; people are laughing at me, and justifiably so:

I mean, nullius has been pretty preoccupied spending the last week in a high school-like gossip and drama circle, whereas if this challenge would have started last week, his posts most certainly may have been outshined by any other participants' posts haha

A few notes for now:

@amishmanish, good summation of some important points.  I think that Alia did herself no favours (so to speak) with her responses to accusations against her.  Guilt tends to show itself in belligerence and manipulativeness.

@all, I really don’t think it’s productive to engage in endless back-and-forth.  Some pages ago, scam_detector left the thread open, after I suggested a need for a place for Alia-related evidence.  Certainly, I also think that some substantive discussions are warranted.  Please, let’s keep to that.

On that note, one of the significant questions I have for Alia:  Why are you insistent on Skype, specifically Skype, and Skype only?

Surely, you realize that anybody wanting to contact you for the purpose of sorting out questions of your identity would be benefitting you, if you be telling the truth.  Surely, too, you understand that the benefit would not be mutual—quite to the contrary, insofar as such a person would be spending time and risking reputation for no motive other than an interest in abstract justice.

You would expend minimal effort by installing some alternative; by contrast, anybody outside the MicroMacSoft walled garden and behind Tor would need to expend great effort to get Skype working, if it could be done at all.

To be blunt, why do you feel entitled to demand that someone else should jump through hoops to help you?

I ask because I do have reasonable doubts as to whether or not I’ve only been speaking all along to a 15-year-old boy.  Reasonable doubts.  But I don’t jump through hoops for anybody, and I certainly wouldn’t for you.

EDIT BEFORE POSTING:  While I was writing the above (and juggling a few other things), this came in:

As I stated upthread, Alia also tried to push me from 0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC.  Same minimum:  1.2 BTC.  If/when I have time, I will try to find the post where I said that about ten pages ago.

TelevisionLover

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

I am disappointed that things on the “0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC” front suddenly went all quiet after I posted my txids above.

Thank you for your excellent work, NLNico.  It will take me awhile t digest all the links you dumped...  Will probably comment sometime (much) later.  Curious that alia has not commented.

* nullius gulps coffee.

New hypothesis:  There really is a girl actively involved, not only as a hireling or sidekick but perhaps even as the one writing the posts here.  revcback/favours/whatever is the boyfriend or “FWB” who provides penis for on-camera sex acts which require one.  There is no brother-sister relationship.

Observe:

Alia was not the one who suggested a “little brother”.  That was me!  I was the one who discovered that ibminer’s “15-year-old” was a self-alleged 15-year-old boy; and when ibminer questioned this scenario, I tossed this off-the-cuff:

A better question may be "Why is there a 15 year old boy asking for a fake ID matching the name of an e-whore who appeared on this forum a week after that 15 year old boy asked for it"

I dislike speculating about such things, especially in public.  But if I try to think of a plausible “why”, the first thing which comes to mind is, “Little brother got jealous of big sis doing that Bitcoin thing, wanted his own exchange account, needed to be 18+, had easy access to her identity docs for alteration.”

This occurred during the time when Alia was allegedly (and probably) asleep.  When she returned, she immediately picked up and ran with three distinct things I had written in the interim—including the “little brother” scenario.

Now, think:  The female in a boy-girl “friends with benefits” scammer pair gets caught.  Another party casually suggests a “little brother” hypothesis.  What is the girl going to say?

The foregoing is only a hypothesis—much like my “little brother” hypothesis in the first instance.  It is not proved.  It does fit available evidence, however.  There is simply not (yet) enough evidence to draw firm conclusions.

I also noticed something odd.  In some of Alia’s threads, she is hungry and desperate for a meal.  In others, she is handling quite large amounts of money.

(There is more I could say to analyze this; but I wish to not detract from one particular point.)

Alia, if you’re trapped in some desperate situation, this is a better opportunity to come clean and get out than you’ve ever had.

There are people here who are highly efficient at running these things down.  Hereto undiscovered swaths of your boyfriend’s scamming are being examined, archived, and fit together as puzzle pieces by people who do this as a hobby—perhaps also some who do this for a living.  The jig’s up.

The loser promised you a wealthy lifestyle.  You don’t need to tell me that.  He impressed you with some intelligence.  Gives TEDx talks, does he?  And then you wind up in situations like this:

I'm really hungry and I want some KFC, but all my funds are in BTC right now.

There are people who could help, and who could connect you with the right ways to GET OUT NOW.

I myself would like to help you, Alia.

Results are not guaranteed.  I don’t know what kind of soup you got yourself into, but it looks to me like you’re in over your head.  A chance is a chance.  You’re a gambler, right?  You take risks.  Bet on yourself this time, for real—and for some real merit.

Please take the chance when you have everybody’s attention, and tell us (publicly or—to trusted parties, privately) just what is going on here.  Seek advice.  Bust your way out of this mess.  You could turn out to be the hero of the day, and put all this behind you.

I appreciate the PM you sent me earlier.  I feel similarly.  I write the foregoing for your sake.  Insofar as my own personal interests are concerned, I could leave this thread and not come back.  Nobody’s accusing me of anything anymore.  But I am still here, waiting for you to prove who you really are...

nullius

@nullius, is this it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: