Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
tsat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

well i deffinetly
i think crypto is the future! And you guys?

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept
Haven't seen any of that type

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely
Do you think banking system can change so fast? Central banks may not allow it

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
central banks will always have a will to control currencies, that's the reason for crypto world to implement its own system

that system will be under control as well. you simply cannot create financial institute without permission of central bank or government
i.am.Lola

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

What kind of companies will you accept in the zone?
AKosova

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I wonder why this project is not directed to Asia, especially ASEAN countries?
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

project has an advisor who represents ASEAN.
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

What kind of companies will you accept in the zone?
Blockchain and crypto companies)
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

We have negotiations with some ASEAN countries also we are going to have them in Indonesia, we have advisor and partner from ASEAN.
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Why didn’t you have a pre-sale? It’s a good way for projects to know the level of interest to their product.
AKosova

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Tell me pls how can I buy tokens?
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

well i deffinetly

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
central banks will always have a will to control currencies, that's the reason for crypto world to implement its own system
due to this, the country has to change the whole system, it's impossible.
But good luck to the project, my respect if you make it real

Hello Guys!
The only thing we need to explain is that it is not really about changing the whole system, cause as you rightly said it is impossible! It is all about implementing new legislative acts into the existing legislation system! That's also challenging but quite achievable! Wait and see)

Very good idea, can’t wait for it to be realized!
What is the current stage of your work with countries?
TanyaR

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

I saw in some trackers that the ICO has started, why there was such an information?
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

I think you are too fast to do that devs, the idea is really very hot but is the world ready for it?
Olivia222

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

This project seems to go well. I see the experts interested in it and everyone waiting for it to come out, really great idea, great job, wish you all the luck!
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

well i deffinetly

that system will be under control as well. you simply cannot create financial institute without permission of central bank or government

This control should be very soft, to not restrict decentralized system. The legislation should be comfortable for business and as well clear for the government
Ted Chep

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

Does the advisor from ASEAN makes it real to implement the project in Asian part? Also why don’t you work with Arab emirates?
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Does the advisor from ASEAN makes it real to implement the project in Asian part? Also why don’t you work with Arab emirates?

Yes, I also heard there is good regulation, last yezar they made it for ICO, now for cryptocurrencies, also waiting for an answer
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Just want to interfere a bit into your discussion, I’m sure apart from those countries there are a lot more which could be the next crypto zone. A lot of islands which are offshore and such project could raise their economy
Gloww701

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Hello guys. I saw the long discussion about decentralization. You all don’t understand that we have only 2 ways: to change everything in the world and to get rid of usual banks and all this financial system or to get adapted with the system which works for centuries already
AKosova

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

What if you haven't achieved your target amount? What will happen to the project?
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

I read the white paper but haven’t found why should I invest to this project?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

well i deffinetly

due to this, the country has to change the whole system, it's impossible.
But good luck to the project, my respect if you make it real

Hello Guys!
The only thing we need to explain is that it is not really about changing the whole system, cause as you rightly said it is impossible! It is all about implementing new legislative acts into the existing legislation system! That's also challenging but quite achievable! Wait and see)

Even if the whole system will be changed ultimately, there needs to be a phase of transition. And that means to first work together with what we have while making the new part of the system dominant over time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: