Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT|  (Read 30952 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

This project is trying to solve a big problem (i.e. waste management). Team should focus on mass adaption. I am sure that the team can deliver. Good luck.
Being one of the first platform with these level of integrated features, you bet they are. Looking into how they are going to roll out launch. Will it be one region at a time or globally?
Exactly! Would they spread their branches all over the world, or be in partnership with other industries related to waste management in all corners of the globe?  Smiley

The Swachhcoin have partner with some companies to help spread their reach further to the world.
Kind of makes sense that way, doing both ie; establishing branches and making partnership will be great, it will help spread the word much more faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

This project is trying to solve a big problem (i.e. waste management). Team should focus on mass adaption. I am sure that the team can deliver. Good luck.
Being one of the first platform with these level of integrated features, you bet they are. Looking into how they are going to roll out launch. Will it be one region at a time or globally?
Exactly! Would they spread their branches all over the world, or be in partnership with other industries related to waste management in all corners of the globe?  Smiley

The Swachhcoin have partner with some companies to help spread their reach further to the world.
Kind of makes sense that way, doing both ie; establishing branches and making partnership will be great, it will help spread the word much more faster.
They've already gotten a partnership down as far as I know. It was the partnership that drew me to the project: https://blog.stox.com/stox-partners-with-swachhcoin-for-ico-launch-dc708d08e2f6
Cryptotina

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

They've already gotten a partnership down as far as I know. It was the partnership that drew me to the project: https://blog.stox.com/stox-partners-with-swachhcoin-for-ico-launch-dc708d08e2f6
Thanks for sharing. I'll have to read and study more on their partnership 👍
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Just read it, I didn't know swachhcoin is a non profit organization
Nitori_m

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

This kind of projects are the one that I recommend. The team has a strong background and the concept of project is great. This will definitely make it to the top sooner or later. Buy in the ICO now while it's still cheap !
I'm very concise when it comes to ICO. Been supporting a project only if the idea is ruthless and the team is competitive. Glad found this project, Swachhoin. With all the benefits and advantages they are offering I am sure Swachhoin will succeed and conquer the crypto market. This project has a high potential ICO-project.
You are not alone in your conscious approach towards ICOs, I literally take baby steps before investing. But with swachhcoin? I am confident in their competitive and resourceful team
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

This kind of projects are the one that I recommend. The team has a strong background and the concept of project is great. This will definitely make it to the top sooner or later. Buy in the ICO now while it's still cheap !
I'm very concise when it comes to ICO. Been supporting a project only if the idea is ruthless and the team is competitive. Glad found this project, Swachhoin. With all the benefits and advantages they are offering I am sure Swachhoin will succeed and conquer the crypto market. This project has a high potential ICO-project.
You are not alone in your conscious approach towards ICOs, I literally take baby steps before investing. But with swachhcoin? I am confident in their competitive and resourceful team
Being conscious of what we invest and don't invest in has become of critical import especially in the light of recent market events. Swachhcoin's partnership and strategic outlook has all the hallmark of a winner here 
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

Being conscious of what we invest and don't invest in has become of critical import especially in the light of recent market events. Swachhcoin's partnership and strategic outlook has all the hallmark of a winner here 

You're most definitely right on that point, Swachhcoin will supercede any waste management industry that ever existed and certainly become the first of all waste management industry on the blockchain.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

You're most definitely right on that point, Swachhcoin will supercede any waste management industry that ever existed and certainly become the first of all waste management industry on the blockchain.
Your optimism is commendable - and a tad bit infectious I must say.
It's also encouraging to meet community members who are equally enthusiastic about Swachcoin
Cryptotina

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Well I plan to follow and invest in swachhcoin, cause I prefer perfectly neat environments to dirty ones. So this is one of the many reasons I love the project.
paderobin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Well I plan to follow and invest in swachhcoin, cause I prefer perfectly neat environments to dirty ones. So this is one of the many reasons I love the project.

But you wouldn't mind being paid by Swachhcoin for making disposal of wastes would you?
Cryptotina

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

But you wouldn't mind being paid by Swachhcoin for making disposal of wastes would you?
Ha! That's a bonus to me. Cause without the payment, am still going to happily invest and follow. Just love a clean place/environment Smiley
Nitori_m

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Exactly! Would they spread their branches all over the world, or be in partnership with other industries related to waste management in all corners of the globe?  Smiley

Obviously they need to do that, I doubt I will book a flight with my waste to swachhcoin headquarters just to get paid for my waste. Cheesy
Why go that far when you can become a Swachh ambassador in your region - continent even? Waste management big business and is expected to reach $280 billion by 2023 https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-waste-management-market-expected-to-reach-2850-billion-by-2023---allied-market-research-679274083.html

Really?, what are the directives in becoming swachhcoin ambassador?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

this ico is another proof that if a idea is good you can make a successful fundraising even on a bear market.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

this ico is another proof that if a idea is good you can make a successful fundraising even on a bear market.
Yes it is. What's more, Swachhcoin is focused on a particular market and has the pedigree to deliver a worthwhile solution addressing a global problem
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

How much did they successfully raise and how do I verify that?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Token sale is still ongoing. Report is most likely going to be after the token sale has ended like most ICOs
paderobin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

The best part that interests me the most in this project is the SWBIN which is the single most advanced device that could transform the visual world around us when it comes to waste management.
Cryptotina

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 06:38:39 PM by Cryptotina

The best part that interests me the most in this project is the SWBIN which is the single most advanced device that could transform the visual world around us when it comes to waste management
It sounds revolutionary, but what exactly is SWBIN?
paderobin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

The best part that interests me the most in this project is the SWBIN which is the single most advanced device that could transform the visual world around us when it comes to waste management
It sounds revolutionary, but what exactly is SWBIN?

Swachh Bin: Refers to the customized waste collection bins designed by Swachhcoin having various features like but not limited to, automatic opening and closing lid, linked user identity database, reward distribution, integrated waste separation etc.
SWBIN stands for swachh Bin.
Nitori_m

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Token sale is still ongoing. Report is most likely going to be after the token sale has ended like most ICOs
Really?, never knew the ICO is ongoing. When is it ending?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: