Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2763 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
jackkarwella

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies

active companies that I know
SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

active companies that I know
RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English
hi friend
very good information
please I want a channel telegram or site to publish bounty exclusive

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Jamalaezaz started off on  a very good note until now that a lot of bounty hunters have complained of a lot of issues with him which have all negatively affected him to the extent that he has  a negative trust.The others so far are doing very well especially colorlessk.I have joined some campaigns he managed and he really did a great job.

DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Jamalaezaz started off on  a very good note until now that a lot of bounty hunters have complained of a lot of issues with him which have all negatively affected him to the extent that he has  a negative trust.The others so far are doing very well especially colorlessk.I have joined some campaigns he managed and he really did a great job.

I think that Jamal in the past earned a bad reputation for himself. Many on this forum complained about his work.
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

I agree with previous comments about the manager Jamal, not the best bounty and attitude towards the participants
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

Actually make limited participant in some campaign is good for bounty hunter to gain much more imcome.
But its not really good for the project itself because normally more people spread the world and more people will notice the existance of the ico. But aerys2 has his own rule. Sylon also has big pool for signature and i like to join him.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Thanks a lot! Its very good information for me, from all the options above I choose deadly because so far the project is a success, although some have long-term project, direct communication with him very quickly responded... At this time I believe in deadly.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

Actually make limited participant in some campaign is good for bounty hunter to gain much more imcome.
But its not really good for the project itself because normally more people spread the world and more people will notice the existance of the ico. But aerys2 has his own rule. Sylon also has big pool for signature and i like to join him.

Only now in the company of the signature of aerys2 is very difficult to participate, because quickly recruited 100 people, as it was with the project beaxy

DenysM (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Only now in the company of the signature of aerys2 is very difficult to participate, because quickly recruited 100 people, as it was with the project beaxy

I never heard about this manager. But I will closely monitor the companies that he leads. A limited number of participants makes it possible for hunters to earn money. I also like that yahoo also limits the number of participants. Working with him you can always earn
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

I've worked with yahoo62278, aTriz, irfan_pak10; They are not as bad as you say. Yahoo62278 is very reputable in the forum.
I am also very impressed with Woshib, he is a very good bounty manager.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

Thank you for such detailed information about bounty managers. I can recommend one more adequate manager this Sergey Gerasimenko. Participated in several bounty campaigns that he led and I can say that there was no problem.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

You missed wapinter. He is a good manager also. The rules he use will help to stop lowquality post. Also he is a active manager. Needmoney is a active manager also. You will enjoy working with him.

You are right. Both are friendly and active manager. I like both of them.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

colourless k was one of my best manager i always look forward to his bounty but sincee he opened bountyhive he became unnecessarily strict and reject ur works any how
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

You wrote thread like they give bounty from their own pocket Smiley)) They are only managers which calculate stakes

Yahoo was my first bounty manager.  He asked me to write more meaningful posts. at summary he was a good manager. The only problem I see with him he is not answering all the time.
Best bounty managment was on POStoken team. they had great bounties and very good management

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Thank you very much for this thread. I've participed in several bounties without checking who were the bounty managers...and it was a loss of time for me.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

Thanks this very Informative Content  I wish to share my Experiences Also In Ongoing Bounty Campaign and those already Finish What I hate the most is the Arrogant Behavior of a bounty manager( name tagamungkahi this full Member Bitcointalk rank (Campaign Manager is not approchable and Unfriendly to Bounty Hunters) they dont know that without Bounty hunters they dont Have Job to filled with.if you begin to ask him" He told always read the rules before you Whinning here" Im decided to Withdraw the Campaign he Manage*
Because that's what you did, there is a Pinned Post + All Rules and Information is on the Bounty Thread but you still choose to ask what is this and what is that where as it is on the Pinned Message and on the Bounty Thread.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Oh, really thank you for your good information for us. From all the options above I too choose deadly because so far the project is a success, although some have long-term project, direct communication with him very quickly responded...
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

Thank you very much for this thread. I've participed in several bounties without checking who were the bounty managers...and it was a loss of time for me.

It all depends on the project. There are projects that are unsuccessful. The bonuses manager just did his job.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

Thank you for the info, very and very helpful.
I also have a name that can be considered as one of the good managers, Arteezy.rtx
He is very kind and also reply to our messages either in telegram or others.
There are also many bounty that he managed and run very well.
sfnlegacys

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

A good reference about bounty manager..
Shall have a look and try.
TQVM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: