Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PhenixEx Notice  (Read 15470 times)
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:31:31 PM

I burned myself for thousands of dollars Smiley Not blaming anyone.

Sure, I don't trust Mike very much anymore, but John is my friend.
If he says he's gonna take care of it, I believe him until proven otherwise. If he really is screwing me, I have made an error in judgement of epic proportions. Not impossible, but very unlikely. Hence, I'm not too worried.

Friend in real life or friend on the internet?

hint: there are no real internet friends.

~BCX~
mojosplurr

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:42:14 PM

I'll leave positive feedback here once I get my bitcoin, until then consider this a negative one.

Thanks.
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:12:05 AM

I think the whole point of this post was to confirm your coins are gone and to essentially rub it in.

Then why would he promise to send refunds ? If he wanted to rub it in he could have posted " So long suckers !!!" Wink

Joerii, how are you still in belief of anything they say?  Didn't they burn you for thousands of dollars as well as play you to do their PR work? 

If he says he's gonna take care of it, I believe him until proven otherwise. If he really is screwing me, I have made an error in judgement of epic proportions. Not impossible, but very unlikely. Hence, I'm not too worried.

Joerii,

John hasn't posted in this thread.  Only Mike.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:54:45 AM

Still waiting.......
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 01:56:36 AM

Still waiting.......

Me too........

ebmarket.co
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:57:41 AM

48h and still no reports of refunds

maybe he is really BFL and what it translates to is you might get your coins one day wen I can be bothered and run out of excuses and then only send out a few coins  

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:26:41 AM

I think the whole point of this post was to confirm your coins are gone and to essentially rub it in.

Then why would he promise to send refunds ? If he wanted to rub it in he could have posted " So long suckers !!!" Wink

Joerii, how are you still in belief of anything they say?  Didn't they burn you for thousands of dollars as well as play you to do their PR work? 

Joerii,

John hasn't posted in this thread.  Only Mike.

PhenixEx belongs to John. Mike and John have been real life friends for eight years.
Since PhenixEx belongs to John, he's responsible for what happens to the funds on it. If Mike doesn't pay, he'll have to pay out of his own pocket. That's what I'm going to suggest if Mike hasn't payed at the end of monday.

I don't think a internet friend or a real life friend is very different. What is friendship, really ? Feeling close to someone, having shared good times and bad. My best friend, whom I've known for 16 years, is someone I've met on the internet.
And real life friends have betrayed me before ( once ) so it doesn't matter so much.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:27:18 AM

maybe he is really BFL and what it translates to is you might get your coins one day wen I can be bothered and run out of excuses and then only send out a few coins 

Disastrus said he's been payed.

I havn't. Still waiting for my 10 btc and 16k WDC

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:32:01 AM

I would have hoped that they would pay out the supporters first as you have been helping them for a couple of months now

loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:53:46 AM

where is my coins???

the email address is phenixexrefunds@gmail.com?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 03:01:20 AM

I would have hoped that they would pay out the supporters first as you have been helping them for a couple of months now

That wouldn't be right though. It's money, there should not be any favoritism. Everyone deserves to get everything back.

chondrite

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:16:57 AM

That wouldn't be right though. It's money, there should not be any favoritism. Everyone deserves to get everything back.

Thats true in theory, but according to the last post by "mike" there is favoritism and he is going to make sure of it.   
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:19:51 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 04:38:52 AM by smoothie

Due to circumstances in my private life I have neglected support for Phenixex.
Because my situation isn't going to change. I can't maintain developing for Phenixcoin and Phenixex.

You mean, due to the fact that you've already milked the cash out of Phenix and that you can't be fucked to do any more work, you're abandoning PhenixEx?

lol

"Circumstance" = No more funds to take from the exchange  Cheesy

The only reason I never bought your physical Litecoins is the way you treat other users and coins on this forum.  Just sayin'.  Show some professionalism or get a troll account for that purpose.

I've always told people not to buy my coins unless they are sure they want to. This way they do not have to trust me. I've even disclosed my personal identity to give people an idea of where and who to look for should indeed a "scam" occur of me not delivering coins or funding coins that were paid for.

You not buying my coins is just fine by me.

Grin

Let's stay on topic. So far funds from the exchange discussed in the OP have not been returned hence my comment. Concerning my coins, they are all funded (the ones that have arrived at their destination). Speaking of professionalism...  Roll Eyes

Has Iamatrix disclosed his personal identity?

Create another account for trolling? Well if I did that then I would be a two-faced individual. At least you get me at face value with one account. This one.  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:41:48 AM

Due to circumstances in my private life I have neglected support for Phenixex.
Because my situation isn't going to change. I can't maintain developing for Phenixcoin and Phenixex.

You mean, due to the fact that you've already milked the cash out of Phenix and that you can't be fucked to do any more work, you're abandoning PhenixEx?

lol

"Circumstance" = No more funds to take from the exchange  Cheesy

The only reason I never bought your physical Litecoins is the way you treat other users and coins on this forum.  Just sayin'.  Show some professionalism or get a troll account for that purpose.

I've always told people not to buy my coins unless they are sure they want to. This way they do not have to trust me. I've even disclosed my personal identity to give people an idea of where and who to look for should indeed a "scam" occur of me not delivering coins or funding coins that were paid for.

You not buying my coins is just fine by me.

Grin

Let's stay on topic. So far funds from the exchange discussed in the OP have not been returned hence my comment. Concerning my coins, they are all funded (the ones that have arrived at their destination). Speaking of professionalism...  Roll Eyes

Has Iamatrix disclosed his personal identity?

Create another account for trolling? Well if I did that then I would be a two-faced individual. At least you get me at face value with one account. This one.  Smiley

yeah how about those refunds, let's get this shit rolling

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:11:34 AM

I don't get it. This exchange has a database, self developed. Obviously it's just one query to see what coins are stuck. If the intention is to pay back everybody, why isn't it automated? Why do you need to mail your return request when that information is already available?
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:26:06 AM

I don't get it. This exchange has a database, self developed. Obviously it's just one query to see what coins are stuck. If the intention is to pay back everybody, why isn't it automated? Why do you need to mail your return request when that information is already available?

Because not everyone will see this post and request refunds, then the dev gets to keep whatever is left.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:29:08 PM

Because not everyone will see this post and request get refunds, then the dev gets to keeps whatever is left.

Fixed that for you--UNOCS countdown....GO!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Can i just ask you how you got burned for this much? what happened exactly?

LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:28:50 PM

I have been extremely patient ...I think it's about time this matter was investigated by the proper authorities..

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:31:00 PM

I have been extremely patient ...I think it's about time this matter was investigated by the proper authorities..

HAHAHA, who are the "proper authorities"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: