Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PhenixEx Notice  (Read 15473 times)
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:17:06 AM

...i have no alternative to hound you till you contact the authorities and we
get this resolved. That is the only way this matter will be cleared up.

Thats a new one...  Roll Eyes
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:13:39 AM

Still waiting for my 2.3k wdc's from the poker site

thanks in advance

WfwSGDXaD7hNseMqJkd6tohFJFM8ZV7Hja
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:33:48 AM

Nope just trying to speed up the process so i can come back here and tell you i told you so. You
talk about justice but yet you have all ready become judge and jury. I don't run i don't hide and
i have not done anything wrong. Were is the one who has your coins?

Joeri i had no beef with you at all till you posted my info. But since you publicly posted on the forum i am a scammer
accused me of a very serious crime i have no alternative to hound you till you contact the authorities and we

You realize you don't need a formal agreement with Mike to still be responsible for this, right?  And that it doesn't matter who has the coins?  People can sue you, and it'd be up to you to go try and sue Mike if you so wished.  I hope you've spoken to a decent lawyer.  Not sure why you are so confident in all this.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
JohnCar

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:38:02 AM

Nope just trying to speed up the process so i can come back here and tell you i told you so. You
talk about justice but yet you have all ready become judge and jury. I don't run i don't hide and

Joeri i had no beef with you at all till you posted my info. But since you publicly posted on the forum i am a scammer
accused me of a very serious crime i have no alternative to hound you till you contact the authorities and we

You realize you don't need a formal agreement with Mike to still be responsible for this, right?  And that it doesn't matter who has the coins?  People can sue you, and it'd be up to you to go try and sue Mike if you so wished.  I hope you've spoken to a decent lawyer.  Not sure why you are so confident in all this.

you are 100% correct anyone can sue anyone for anything. Fact is the company is not mine, the hosting is not mine, the cloudflare is not mine
and gethub is not mine, the cisco router is not mine and i did not never have ftp access to the exchange or did i ever have access to the vpn or
did anyone ever send me any coins. There were no finical transactions between me and Mike through Fiat or virtual currency after the date the exchange launched. There is also no mention of me on a fincen bsa e-filing at all.  Mike even publicly stated he has the coins.At the end of day Mike fucked you all not me.

With that being said if that makes me guilty then so be it. Yes i promoted the exchange does that make me guilty? If that makes me guilty that
means everyone else that promoted the exchange is guilt as well. Why would i give Joeri my personal email and home phone number for him to contact me when Mike went mia with the exchange if i was going to scam him or anyone else. I could of remained hidden behind a nic but no i tried
to be nice and help everyone get there coins back by pressuring mike to return them. I am still here i am not the one hiding and i refuse to stick
my head in the sand while someone is accusing me of being a scammer and accusing me of a serious crime.

TIT coming soon..............
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:45:05 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 08:22:46 AM by MaGNeT

You realize you don't need a formal agreement with Mike to still be responsible for this, right?  And that it doesn't matter who has the coins?  People can sue you, and it'd be up to you to go try and sue Mike if you so wished.  I hope you've spoken to a decent lawyer.  Not sure why you are so confident in all this.

you are 100% correct anyone can sue anyone for anything. Fact is the company is not mine, the hosting is not mine, the cloudflare is not mine
and gethub is not mine, the cisco router is not mine and i did not never have ftp access to the exchange or did i ever have access to the vpn or
did anyone ever send me any coins. There were no finical transactions between me and Mike through Fiat or virtual currency after the date the exchange launched. There is also no mention of me on a fincen bsa e-filing at all.  Mike even publicly stated he has the coins.At the end of day Mike fucked you all not me.

With that being said if that makes me guilty then so be it. Yes i promoted the exchange does that make me guilty? If that makes me guilty that
means everyone else that promoted the exchange is guilt as well. Why would i give Joeri my personal email and home phone number for him to contact me when Mike went mia with the exchange if i was going to scam him or anyone else. I could of remained hidden behind a nic but no i tried
to be nice and help everyone get there coins back by pressuring mike to return them. I am still here i am not the one hiding and i refuse to stick
my head in the sand while someone is accusing me of being a scammer and accusing me of a serious crime.

“We want too earn customer and
shareholder's loyalty by consistently
providing the highest quality websites,
services and applications.” said
JohnCar, founder of Phenixcoin.

http://bitcoinviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/UNOCS_press_release_07-11-13.pdf

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/276-hello-from-phenixcoin

In everything you said and did on Bitcointalk and Skype, Phenix was yours and you are involved 100%.

You didn't respond to me for over a month, never told what was going on, and now suddenly it's getting too hot and "it's all Mike's fault".
JohnCar

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:16:27 AM

Ok i will play along MaGNet what does the exchange have to do with the coin itself? Did you look up what company
owned the exchange? I guess not since you decided to bold a section of my last post. I understand you guys are upset
about loosing your coins but you are gasping at straws hoping something will stick and trying to get money from me
will not work. I am 110% legally and morally in the clear.

Joeri  i asked you for your legal counsel info on Saturday and still have not received it. So i will ask you here in the public forum
please send me your legal counsel info so i can move forward with this process and get this cleared up.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 09:43:29 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 09:59:45 AM by Joerii

Joeri  i asked you for your legal counsel info on Saturday and still have not received it. So i will ask you here in the public forum
please send me your legal counsel info so i can move forward with this process and get this cleared up.

You didnt get the info because I have nothing to defend myself against.

EDIT : You always said Phenix Crypto Systems was owned by you. If I needed anything, I should ask YOU. All Mike was, is the coder. The friend and business partner for many years who you trust completely.

Now that story doesn't suit you anymore so you've changed it.

How can we believe ANYTHING that comes out of your mouth, while so much have been proven to be LIES ?

Not only am I going to sue you for the locked deposits, I'll do my best to nail you and Mike for the pump and dump as well. I have chat records of Mike gloating about his stash of PXC and later admitting he sold it when the price was high.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
JohnCar

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:15:21 AM

Joeri  i asked you for your legal counsel info on Saturday and still have not received it. So i will ask you here in the public forum

You didn't get the info because I have nothing to defend myself against.

EDIT : You always said Phenix Crypto Systems was owned by you. If I needed anything, I should ask YOU. All Mike was, is the coder. The friend and business partner for many years who you trust completely.

How can we believe ANYTHING that comes out of your mouth, while so much have been proven to be LIES ?

Not only am I going to sue you for the locked deposits, I'll do my best to nail you and Mike for the pump and dump as well. I have chat records of Mike gloating about his stash of PXC and later admitting he sold it when the price was high.

Well Joeri seems you made your mind up so no more of me wasting my time on this. No matter what i say you gonna believe what you want.
You got 1 weeks Joeri if i have not heard anything from any authorizes or you do not apologies to me here in the public i am going to flip the script and come after you. You my young friend are going to learn a very expensive that you can not go around posting stuff that is not true.

On a side note fuck Mike and fuck you to Joeri and to anyone that's doubted me. Everything i posted is true and i really don't care who believes what
no more. I been really nice through this whole thing but now the gloves are coming off. Since you refuse to give me your legal counsel's info i will
get your info myself today and send all legal correspondence to your home address.

I been online for 14 years and not once have i got accused of scamming anyone. I don't care how much time and effort i have to put into this issue
my name will be cleared at the end of the day. The last thing i will allow some piss ant to go around posting bullshit about me that's not true.

Also before anymore piss ants from the peanut gallery start posting and cheering Joeri on ask Joeri if he has verified that anything i said was not true. If Joeri says yes ask him to show you the proof and watch what he shows you which will be nothing,zilch,nada. Fucking guy is grasping
at straws now. Grow a bigger dick Joeri so you can go fuck yourself. The ball is in your court now motherfucker tick tock tick tock!

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 11:53:00 AM

Well Joeri seems you made your mind up so no more of me wasting my time on this. No matter what i say you gonna believe what you want.
You got 1 weeks Joeri if i have not heard anything from any authorizes or you do not apologies to me here in the public i am going to flip the script and come after you. You my young friend are going to learn a very expensive that you can not go around posting stuff that is not true.

On a side note fuck Mike and fuck you to Joeri and to anyone that's doubted me. Everything i posted is true and i really don't care who believes what
no more. I been really nice through this whole thing but now the gloves are coming off. Since you refuse to give me your legal counsel's info i will
get your info myself today and send all legal correspondence to your home address.

I been online for 14 years and not once have i got accused of scamming anyone. I don't care how much time and effort i have to put into this issue
my name will be cleared at the end of the day. The last thing i will allow some piss ant to go around posting bullshit about me that's not true.

Also before anymore piss ants from the peanut gallery start posting and cheering Joeri on ask Joeri if he has verified that anything i said was not true. If Joeri says yes ask him to show you the proof and watch what he shows you which will be nothing,zilch,nada. Fucking guy is grasping
at straws now. Grow a bigger dick Joeri so you can go fuck yourself. The ball is in your court now motherfucker tick tock tick tock!

There is a time for everything.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:17:04 PM

Here is the thread I started to coordinate our efforts in taking John and Mike to court.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320825.0

Please add ideas for me to put in the OP.

Time is a rare commodity for me at the moment so there's only so much I can do in one day.

Good luck mate. I am an absolute noob regarding legal stuff, but it will be great to see justice catch up with them.

JohnCar

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:57:21 PM

Really Magnet you wanna jump on the band wagon now as well? Well then i will show the community you are not as trust worthy as you portray to
be. Also unlike you and Joeri i can prove the things i will post. Gonna go eat my lunch and then take a nap and we can continue on if you like.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:33:18 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 06:01:33 PM by MaGNeT

Really Magnet you wanna jump on the band wagon now as well? Well then i will show the community you are not as trust worthy as you portray to
be. Also unlike you and Joeri i can prove the things i will post.
Gonna go eat my lunch and then take a nap and we can continue on if you like.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead. Not sure what you'll come up with but hey, surprise us.

By the way, I still want my 1.288 BTC back and the 13k of PXC you promised for the "Jackpot Mining", but never paid.
ZackClark wants his 500,000,000 ADT back.
Joerii wants his 10 BTC and 13k (?) WDC back.
And a lot of other people want their coins back too.
And dont forget Nulo0b. You sponsored him but never paid him too, didn't respond to him either.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:30:12 PM

By the way, I still want my 1.288 BTC back and the 13k of PXC you promised for the "Jackpot Mining", but never paid.
And dont forget Nulo0b. You sponsored him but never paid him too, didn't respond to him either.

I recall they spent 24K PXC on the advertising campaign aka Jackpot Mining to promote PhenixEx.

10K PXC at http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/t/57vEfzgSFs
14K PXC at http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/t/A3WYKCntXn

MaGNeT, if I get it right, the latter is yours and they have never paid back?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:50:46 PM

I recall they spent 24K PXC on the advertising campaign aka Jackpot Mining to promote PhenixEx.

There was a "UNOCS" timer contest, started by myself. I paid 2,500 PXC, then Mike put in another 2,500 PXC. He kept his word on that one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258374.0

The "giveaway", started by myself too. I didn't mind paying for that, was my own idea. Joerii took over after I stopped and put another 500 PXC in the giveaway.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252919.0

What I'm talking about is the "Jackpot mining".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283841.0

I paid 24,000 PXC, another PXC supporter sponsored me with 5,000 PXC so in the end I paid 19,000 from my pocket.
John asked me for my PXC address but never paid.

----------------
These are the transactions from my main wallet to my "Jackpot Mining" wallet:

Date: 27-8-2013 12:51
To: Pkf8zNFKrM9N6FVKThyVkfnKYdb9Ridi9d
Debit: -10000.00 PXC
Transaction fee: -0.002 PXC
Net amount: -10000.002 PXC
Transaction ID: e3dd6b0d317d984bfec1589e62c80592840fc1a0663f20b54e7b2240bde722e7

Date: 28-8-2013 17:51
Debit: -14012.209 PXC
Net amount: -14012.211 PXC
Transaction ID: eea30329c9515d46f0e2a257d25c7378c31fd40becb43796440168ed0b5b2178

And received from the supporter:

Date: 29-8-2013 22:15
To: Pbu7sy2aqyfXt9yJE47NWmsCQi44icJ3at (own address, label: jackpot mining incoming Phranky)
Credit: 5000.00 PXC
Net amount: +5000.00 PXC
Transaction ID: 309c96abbe348fd5b9c411b131be3b92c5e9df2e630e8b34c7d1e9506610a25f

I used a batchfile to send 0.1 PXC with a 50 PXC fee, every 15 minutes Smiley That ended up in the next block for the lucky miner who found it. Hence "Jackpot Mining".
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:30:36 PM

There was a "UNOCS" timer contest, started by myself. I paid 2,500 PXC, then Mike put in another 2,500 PXC. He kept his word on that one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258374.0

The "giveaway", started by myself too. I didn't mind paying for that, was my own idea. Joerii took over after I stopped and put another 500 PXC in the giveaway.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252919.0

What I'm talking about is the "Jackpot mining".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283841.0

I paid 24,000 PXC, another PXC supporter sponsored me with 5,000 PXC so in the end I paid 19,000 from my pocket.
John asked me for my PXC address but never paid.

----------------
These are the transactions from my main wallet to my "Jackpot Mining" wallet:

Date: 27-8-2013 12:51
Debit: -10000.00 PXC
Net amount: -10000.002 PXC
Transaction ID: e3dd6b0d317d984bfec1589e62c80592840fc1a0663f20b54e7b2240bde722e7

Date: 28-8-2013 17:51
Debit: -14012.209 PXC
Net amount: -14012.211 PXC
Transaction ID: eea30329c9515d46f0e2a257d25c7378c31fd40becb43796440168ed0b5b2178

And received from the supporter:

Date: 29-8-2013 22:15
To: Pbu7sy2aqyfXt9yJE47NWmsCQi44icJ3at (own address, label: jackpot mining incoming Phranky)
Credit: 5000.00 PXC
Net amount: +5000.00 PXC
Transaction ID: 309c96abbe348fd5b9c411b131be3b92c5e9df2e630e8b34c7d1e9506610a25f

I used a batchfile to send 0.1 PXC with a 50 PXC fee, every 15 minutes Smiley That ended up in the next block for the lucky miner who found it. Hence "Jackpot Mining".

That's hilarious. In fact, they promoted their scam of exchange using coins scammed from you. They couldn't return anything because they dumped all the pre-mine a month ago and didn't even care to buy back some. They launched PhenixEx for the sole purpose of further scamming. The game was over when they trapped enough funds on the exchange, so they pulled the sites, split the profits and started to play morons.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:28:17 PM

Johncar, you would hire new devs right? So it doesn't even matter that Mike is gone just let those new devs develop PXC again and everything will be fine. I am guessing that is not going to happen though. Second you said you were never accused of a scam. If someone saw your criminal repsheet upfront no one would have dealt with you. If a prosecutor/employer or even someone who is just curious  does a simple search they will know that you are the type of guy that doesn't change and is only a burden for the community.

Dont make invain threats to anyone here by the way. It will only result in your info popping up on more places.
Bartice

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:12:25 PM

Hello All my name is Bart and i have been following this board for some time. Hello to all the community members glad to be apart of the community now. It has been a long time in the making but this phenixex.com issue has made me come and post what i have found and what i did not find.

I made a deposit of sexcoin and ltc on phenixex.com about 3 weeks or so after the exchange opened. Bought some coins on the site and had no issues. Then i decided to sell some lite coin and and buy some other coins. This is when my issues started. I would try to withdrawn but withdraws were not working and i had deposit stuck.

So afraid that i might loose my coins and the site would disappear i wrote down the company name that was on the website and in the terms of service. So when i came back from vacation the website was still having issues and people still did not get there coins back. So i thought well maybe i wrote down the company name wrong. A few days later i was still debating if i did write down the company name wrong so i Googled it and came across a link to this site post #1https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=298537.0

Now it just so happens the company name i wrote down is the name mentioned in the link i just posted Global Core Solutions BV. So i went and did my homework on this company and found out it was newly registered company. Now a few days ago Joeri posted JohnCar info in a thread. I found 2 company's  registered to him and did in fact verify the info and that JohnCar did live in the states so i know that info is true.

Now here is were it gets interesting. JohnCar,Matrix,Joeri and Magnet all pushed pxc real hard. Joeri was there community manager and Magnet was there spammer. Then the exchange launched and all 4 guys promoted the exchange very hard. So when the issue of the coins not being returned Joeri and Magnet promised they JohnCar and Matrix would return the coins. Well as of today some small coins have been returned but not the ltc and btc.

So now Joeri and JohnCar have been going back and forth last 2 days threatening to sue each other. So i went back back and read every post of there's and come to the conclusion these are 2 smart guys why would they be posting what they did.

1: Why would JohnCar be taunting Joeri to call the authorities on him if he did scam everyone?
2: Why would Joeri be posting that he is going to sue JohnCar and continue to debate him in a open forum?

These 2 questions really bothered me and so i did some digging around and found out that Joeri and Magnet lives in the Netherlands. Now lets go back to the company name Global Core Solutions BV which is a Netherlands company. I then went and looked at dutch law and they don't recognize virtual currency as a monetary value. So if someone went after this Dutch company for there coins the courts would basically laugh at them and dismiss the case. So maybe i am just crazy or this is what i am thinking. JohnCar,Joeri,Matrix and Magnet are all on this scam. The 2 loudest screamers about loosing funds on the exchange are Joeri and Magnet. Joeri was there community manager and Magnet was there spammer .

It could be true that JohnCar does not own the exchange which in fact Joeri and Magnet owns the exchange and JohnCar and Matrix  if there is even a real person behind that nic is just taking one for the team. JohnCar has been insulting Joeri and taunting him to call the law which makes no sense.
Because if i am right JohnCar and Matrix by law from what i see are not liable. So everyone's attention is focused right now on JohnCar while Joeri is screaming im gonna sue im gonna sue.

People tend to let people get away online when they know they were not the only one that got robbed and know someone else is going to go after them. But the 2 people who supposedly lost the most money is the 2 people who were the closest to JohnCar and Matrix. So JohnCar as you can see in his post is 100% confident he did nothing illegal. Why because Joeri and Magnet are both on this scam with him and JohnCar knows no law authorities are coming for him.

This might be one of the boldest crypto currency's heist i have seen. If you think about it its a perfect scam. I found some more to that leads me to believe i am right but i will not post that till these guys reply to this thread. I got all 4 of them boxed in right now and all 4 will have a hard time explaining what else i found.

Now if did loose coins i would suggest you look into what i am saying. I am also going to write to coindesk and see if the can do a little more digging. The only info i can find on Joeri and Magnet is they are both from the Netherlands and mike burns which is common name in the states is leading me no were. If you know anything feel free to PM me.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:27:03 PM

Hello All my name is Bart and i have been following this board for some time. Hello to all the community members glad to be apart of the community now. It has been a long time in the making but this phenixex.com issue has made me come and post what i have found and what i did not find.

I made a deposit of sexcoin and ltc on phenixex.com about 3 weeks or so after the exchange opened. Bought some coins on the site and had no issues. Then i decided to sell some lite coin and and buy some other coins. This is when my issues started. I would try to withdrawn but withdraws were not working and i had deposit stuck.

So afraid that i might loose my coins and the site would disappear i wrote down the company name that was on the website and in the terms of service. So when i came back from vacation the website was still having issues and people still did not get there coins back. So i thought well maybe i wrote down the company name wrong. A few days later i was still debating if i did write down the company name wrong so i Googled it and came across a link to this site post #1https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=298537.0

Now it just so happens the company name i wrote down is the name mentioned in the link i just posted Global Core Solutions BV. So i went and did my homework on this company and found out it was newly registered company. Now a few days ago Joeri posted JohnCar info in a thread. I found 2 company's  registered to him and did in fact verify the info and that JohnCar did live in the states so i know that info is true.

Now here is were it gets interesting. JohnCar,Matrix,Joeri and Magnet all pushed pxc real hard. Joeri was there community manager and Magnet was there spammer. Then the exchange launched and all 4 guys promoted the exchange very hard. So when the issue of the coins not being returned Joeri and Magnet promised they JohnCar and Matrix would return the coins. Well as of today some small coins have been returned but not the ltc and btc.

So now Joeri and JohnCar have been going back and forth last 2 days threatening to sue each other. So i went back back and read every post of there's and come to the conclusion these are 2 smart guys why would they be posting what they did.

1: Why would JohnCar be taunting Joeri to call the authorities on him if he did scam everyone?
2: Why would Joeri be posting that he is going to sue JohnCar and continue to debate him in a open forum?

These 2 questions really bothered me and so i did some digging around and found out that Joeri and Magnet lives in the Netherlands. Now lets go back to the company name Global Core Solutions BV which is a Netherlands company. I then went and looked at dutch law and they don't recognize virtual currency as a monetary value. So if someone went after this Dutch company for there coins the courts would basically laugh at them and dismiss the case. So maybe i am just crazy or this is what i am thinking. JohnCar,Joeri,Matrix and Magnet are all on this scam. The 2 loudest screamers about loosing funds on the exchange are Joeri and Magnet. Joeri was there community manager and Magnet was there spammer .

It could be true that JohnCar does not own the exchange which in fact Joeri and Magnet owns the exchange and JohnCar and Matrix  if there is even a real person behind that nic is just taking one for the team. JohnCar has been insulting Joeri and taunting him to call the law which makes no sense.
Because if i am right JohnCar and Matrix by law from what i see are not liable. So everyone's attention is focused right now on JohnCar while Joeri is screaming im gonna sue im gonna sue.

People tend to let people get away online when they know they were not the only one that got robbed and know someone else is going to go after them. But the 2 people who supposedly lost the most money is the 2 people who were the closest to JohnCar and Matrix. So JohnCar as you can see in his post is 100% confident he did nothing illegal. Why because Joeri and Magnet are both on this scam with him and JohnCar knows no law authorities are coming for him.

This might be one of the boldest crypto currency's heist i have seen. If you think about it its a perfect scam. I found some more to that leads me to believe i am right but i will not post that till these guys reply to this thread. I got all 4 of them boxed in right now and all 4 will have a hard time explaining what else i found.

Now if did loose coins i would suggest you look into what i am saying. I am also going to write to coindesk and see if the can do a little more digging. The only info i can find on Joeri and Magnet is they are both from the Netherlands and mike burns which is common name in the states is leading me no were. If you know anything feel free to PM me.

I like conspiracy theories but the 'MIKE' in this is apparently well known for not finishing projects in the adult word namely on GFY forum. Dig around on there and see what you can find.  I didn't lose any coins thankfully, however i did waste a shit ton of time mining pxc and was disgusted that they pulled down the website and poker with no warning and destroyed the coin after unloading the premine.  So i would like to see people get their coins back and find out the REAL story of what happened with pxc, it was going well at one time and i wonder why it all imploded.  The actual steps it went through from inception to its destruction.  The PXC story would be worth a read actually in modern day online scams.. if it was intentionally started as a scam or if opportunity came up and it was later decided it should be turned into a scam.

wedge

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:16:36 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 08:52:09 PM by wedge

No offence, but it's suspicious that a new user would register just to throw a counter-conspiracy theory at joeri.  That sounds like something johncar would do just to try to get people looking in places other than himself.  Edit: I just noticed that iamatrix logged in TODAY, for the first time since oct 1.  Suspicious that's the same day you show up? 

Also the source of that company name is unconfirmed.  A random user posted it, presumably copy/pasted from some phenixex page or communication.  But it's meaningless without a source.

On a related note.  This is important to me, and to everyone else here.  If you check who the www.phenixex.com domain is registered to, it's a company called Domains by Proxy.  Their slogan is: "Your identity is nobody's business but ours".
Note to self, and note to everyone else here: DO NOT trust any site that is registered to a company such as that...  GoDaddy shows that the domain has been registered to that company since April.  That is some pretty damning evidence that the scam was pre-meditated from the very beginning..

Doesn't help us much now, but for future reference, that is a quick check we can do before we entrust our coins to any new site.  If we don't get our coins back, that's usually what I refer to as "pay to learn".

I'll post these details here, in case they get changed or lost:
Domain Name: PHENIXEX.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2013-04-28 14:02:46
Creation Date: 2013-04-28 14:02:46
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-04-28 14:02:46
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (480) 624-2599
Admin Fax: (480) 624-2598
Admin Email: PHENIXEX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (480) 624-2599
Tech Fax: (480) 624-2598
Tech Email: PHENIXEX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: BEN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: ZOE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Edit: I'll bet if someone calls up that Domains by Proxy, and says they are filing criminal charges against the owners of phenixex.com, you'll find out who the real owners are.

wedge

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:08:21 PM

Mike (Micheal?) Burns
9600 Spanish Steps Lane
Las Vegas

Could be an old address though. Mike is proving harder to track down due to his common name.

I don't know if you have this already, but:
From here, his msn is apparently michael@iamatrix.com
Seemingly that domain was registered by him, or his company.

Domain Name: IAMATRIX.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2013-05-06 07:24:52
Creation Date: 2002-05-01 21:58:20
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-05-01 21:58:20
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name:
Registrant Organization: Inc. Interactive Matrix Group