Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of Gambling  (Read 2699 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

There are many effects that gambling has on the human mind, mostly negative ones.
The first thing that comes to mind is STRESS that comes with the territory.
Although there is nothing better than watching your team and winning BTC, all the while sometimes it is not worth it.

I guess it depends on someone on how he handle gambling because there's some that just playing for fun and nothing serious but some are doing it to earn a living that's why when they lose it hurts them a lot and that's when stress strikes them. But when you just do it for fun, if you've lose it was like nothing happened and at the end of the day you had fun and that's the important thing.

we know that gambling can give many effects especially stress effects like you said and it will hurt them if they lose all their money. all of the gamblers should aware of this so they know that playing gambling is not good for them. we still get a positive effect from gambling as long as we know that gambling is only part of our lives and we have a choice to feel fun or feel sad with what happened with the games.
Gambling is an exclusive package of stress and regrets and we can easily see this from gambler’s lives that majority of the gamblers who do gambling regularly are facing losses and due to these losses, they always remain in stress and regrets are at their side when they remain empty handed and return to their homes. All the gamblers are well aware of the consequences of gambling but the greed for more makes them restless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Good or bad Effects in Gambling only what I know is that Gambling can only makes you lose everything when you are not enough wise on managing your game. There are many rich and poor become addicted in gambling and they are all  in equal situation, end up losing.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

There are many effects that gambling has on the human mind, mostly negative ones.
The first thing that comes to mind is STRESS that comes with the territory.
Although there is nothing better than watching your team and winning BTC, all the while sometimes it is not worth it.

I guess it depends on someone on how he handle gambling because there's some that just playing for fun and nothing serious but some are doing it to earn a living that's why when they lose it hurts them a lot and that's when stress strikes them. But when you just do it for fun, if you've lose it was like nothing happened and at the end of the day you had fun and that's the important thing.

we know that gambling can give many effects especially stress effects like you said and it will hurt them if they lose all their money. all of the gamblers should aware of this so they know that playing gambling is not good for them. we still get a positive effect from gambling as long as we know that gambling is only part of our lives and we have a choice to feel fun or feel sad with what happened with the games.
Gambling is an exclusive package of stress and regrets and we can easily see this from gambler’s lives that majority of the gamblers who do gambling regularly are facing losses and due to these losses, they always remain in stress and regrets are at their side when they remain empty handed and return to their homes. All the gamblers are well aware of the consequences of gambling but the greed for more makes them restless.
My point of view about gambling is nothing different from yours. This is just an evil deed. It is very attractive and captivating. It develop false hopes and gives wrong ideas to innocent gamblers that they can become rich by paying this game but the reality is exact opposite. Gambling is a total wastage of money and time, which is the most important asset of any human being.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

It is evil if you do not know how to control the urge to gamble more than you can actually shell out. The problem really arises when you always want to gamble to the point of not responsibly calculating the outflow of money involved. These are hard earned money, so to speak. Hence, any outflow should be carefully computed so as to know if you are indeed earning. One mistake I always see is there is always a good start but somewhere down the road, things change because the cash on hand has been depleted already. Thereafter, the gambler who cannot control the urge to gamble further gambles thereby incurring more debts. This results to greater liabilities over assets. This has always been the case, and this cycle has long been shrugged off. These effects.. I am hoping for smarter outcome after all.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Good or bad Effects in Gambling only what I know is that Gambling can only makes you lose everything when you are not enough wise on managing your game. There are many rich and poor become addicted in gambling and they are all  in equal situation, end up losing.
As bitcoins don’t have any difference of races or the status that may be this person is rich or poor and would be dealing with them accordingly, same is the case with gamblers that gambling don’t treat them different. Everyone who is in the game or had been in the game, they all would be the losers at the end of day. They must need to understand that this game is just fatal and kill their finances.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

It's all just negative effects. I remember that uncomfortable feeling after losing my profits on bitsler and I don't to feel that ever again. Gambling's good effects is just to create an example of a person who lost everything and tell us not to try it for our own good.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

If we look at the effects of good and bad, there are more bad effects there and it is terrible. But gambling is a choice, nobody forced you to gamble, you choose to gamble. So you also have to bear the risks. If you look at the effects of good and bad, we would be better not to gamble, but no need to ban people who want to gamble because they bear the risks.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

It's all just negative effects. I remember that uncomfortable feeling after losing my profits on bitsler and I don't to feel that ever again. Gambling's good effects is just to create an example of a person who lost everything and tell us not to try it for our own good.
There are so many anomalies attached with this gambling thing. Reason why so people continuously being trapped in this game is just the addiction and intensions of getting much money. Some of them don’t know about gambling, but mostly people are aware of what would be the effect of gambling on their lives and families but the greed of earning money takes over everything.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

There are so many anomalies attached with this gambling thing. Reason why so people continuously being trapped in this game is just the addiction and intensions of getting much money. Some of them don’t know about gambling, but mostly people are aware of what would be the effect of gambling on their lives and families but the greed of earning money takes over everything.

Greed can defeat common sense and usually it happens. although we know that gambling will have an unfavorable effect on us, but because of the greed factor a lot of people keep going and keep trying it.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

The effects of gambling is too dangerous.I saw many people become empty hand doing gambling.Gambling is not a good way of earning money.People become depressed after gambling when they lose capital.Gambling can't make aanyone happy so we should always avoid it.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Gambling Affects your life either in a good or bad way in the long run. Some of those effects that can change your life are:

Good Effects:
*Can make money easily (not guaranteed)
*Gives so much pleasure
*Meeting new friends
*Can increase your assets

Bad Effects:
*Big loss
*Increased on your debt
*Loss jobs
*Depression/Stressed
*Broken Family/Failed on relationship
*Insufficient Funds

Despite of this effects many people are still want to continue gambling, how can you handle this possible effects of gambling in your life?
The above stated affects are truly said but still a person can avoid the bad effects of gambling as if the person plays in his right mind then he can avoid never loose big, if he only risks the amount of money that he can afford to loose then he will never go broke and increase his debt, if he could separate his daily life from gambling then he would not loose his job, if he don't fall in that trap then he would not get depressed and he will remain happy and calm and his family will also love to be with him.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Losing in gambling is given but of course you can still prevent it from happening by just stopping what you are doing wrong with gambling. Learn to control yourself because no matter what good and bad effects happens to you, your money are still losing along with yourself.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

If we look at the effects of good and bad, there are more bad effects there and it is terrible. But gambling is a choice, nobody forced you to gamble, you choose to gamble. So you also have to bear the risks. If you look at the effects of good and bad, we would be better not to gamble, but no need to ban people who want to gamble because they bear the risks.

I don’t think that gambling leaves some sort of good effects on the person. If it really does that, I will be happy if you would count those for me. I am saying that there are no good effects of gambling because if you are caught gambling anywhere by your known one, he will punish you at the spot or will cut off with you. I don’t think this is a good effect of gambling as it is obvious that it is a bad effect of gambling.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Losing in gambling is given but of course you can still prevent it from happening by just stopping what you are doing wrong with gambling. Learn to control yourself because no matter what good and bad effects happens to you, your money are still losing along with yourself.
That is the point. Human mind is so amazing that it can help you to even control the whole world. We aren’t just using it for our good. Rather whatever others tell us we are just blind believers and start following. So better is to get to know what is better for you and how you will be making your life easier and happier. And for this, definitely you won’t be willing to be a gambler.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

As bitcoins don’t have any difference of races or the status that may be this person is rich or poor and would be dealing with them accordingly, same is the case with gamblers that gambling don’t treat them different. Everyone who is in the game or had been in the game, they all would be the losers at the end of day. They must need to understand that this game is just fatal and kill their finances.
How gambling can treat people differently because it is a game and is same for all the people who play it. It is not necessary that every single person who was involved in the game remains empty handed till the end of the day because if some people lose in gambling , there are some other people sitting at the other side of the bench who win the game and of course they would have to remain empty handed.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

How gambling can treat people differently because it is a game and is same for all the people who play it. It is not necessary that every single person who was involved in the game remains empty handed till the end of the day because if some people lose in gambling , there are some other people sitting at the other side of the bench who win the game and of course they would have to remain empty handed.
The difference is, is that the reaction of a person with emotional distress would be different for someone who is calm. I think it is us who determines the effect and if you make too much of it, it would be devastating. It's going to be hard to stop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Gambling Affects your life either in a good or bad way in the long run. Some of those effects that can change your life are:

Good Effects:
*Gives so much pleasure
*Meeting new friends

Bad Effects:
*Big loss
*Increased on your debt
*Loss jobs
*Depression/Stressed
*Insufficient Funds

Despite of this effects many people are still want to continue gambling, how can you handle this possible effects of gambling in your life?
The above stated affects are truly said but still a person can avoid the bad effects of gambling as if the person plays in his right mind then he can avoid never loose big, if he only risks the amount of money that he can afford to loose then he will never go broke and increase his debt, if he could separate his daily life from gambling then he would not loose his job, if he don't fall in that trap then he would not get depressed and he will remain happy and calm and his family will also love to be with him.
I think gambling is made only for the people who are very patient in their lives because impatient people have to do nothing in gambling as it is purely a matter of luck and if the impatient person would lose any of the game he plays, he would become very frustrated from that and in result, he would do something on the spot or in the later part of his life on which no compromise can be made and he would become unhappy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Good Effects:
*Gives so much pleasure
*Meeting new friends

Bad Effects:
*Big loss
*Increased on your debt
*Loss jobs
*Depression/Stressed
*Insufficient Funds

I think gambling is made only for the people who are very patient in their lives because impatient people have to do nothing in gambling as it is purely a matter of luck and if the impatient person would lose any of the game he plays, he would become very frustrated from that and in result, he would do something on the spot or in the later part of his life on which no compromise can be made and he would become unhappy.

Lol nope gambling is not for patient people, in reality many people are ruined by gambling and it's a fact. Compared on that 2 effects, people really rare to get a good effects because of greedy and when greedy got you, all your profits will gone easily because you want more everytime you won.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

Greed can defeat common sense and usually it happens. although we know that gambling will have an unfavorable effect on us, but because of the greed factor a lot of people keep going and keep trying it.
Gambling has no many adverse effects on the mental state of an individual who has chosen it as a way to earn desired amount of capital through a so called short cut method. It makes you greedy, selfish impatient and most of all vacant of a sense of loss. So it must not be practiced and hence a person has to find some honorable method to earn his living.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

The effects of gambling is too dangerous.I saw many people become empty hand doing gambling.
Those gamblers are out of themselves and can't control their minds so they ended up empty handed and lost almost everything they had.

Gambling is not a good way of earning money.People become depressed after gambling when they lose capital.
It's not a good way to earn money but there's no harm if you'll try and you know the consequences.

Gambling can't make aanyone happy so we should always avoid it.
Casino operators are happy and there are people who are happily gambling and they have found their happiness in gambling so we can't blame them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: