Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1847 times)
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

If a person wants to buy drugs or weapons, believe me, he'll do it with bitcoin, and dollars and Euro, etc. I even think that sovershite such a purchase with bitcoin is less likely, as there are not many places where it is accepted.

Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Managing cryptocurrency is a little stressful, so you have to take care of your health also, dying from doing activity on crypto is not the fault of it but the fault of the user for not taking care of himself.
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Technology is not bad, it's just about learning and adapting
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Your statement partly is correct. Through crypto, one can make million or billions of money without being known in the public, and money is always the source of evil. It is not impossible that terrorists will use it to their advantage. But let us not generalize, I know more than 90% of those involved in crypto are using it wisely.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

I have heard another statement - hard work kills people. If we try to speculate, many things that can change our life for the better can also bring harm. Nothing will affect my point of view - I will deal with crypto.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

She does not kill anyone, but on the contrary gives an occasion for that to live your life in luxury and when you die to be buried in a golden coffin.
omniblock_chain

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

I think BTC will help me rich!! Grin
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Personally their will be both booms and bane in all things.So their may be some bane for the bitcoin too.Since the transaction of both end is unknown,it may be possible for such things  to occur.Even though they not use bitcoin,they kill the people by using dollars.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

Managing cryptocurrency is a little stressful, so you have to take care of your health also, dying from doing activity on crypto is not the fault of it but the fault of the user for not taking care of himself.
Yes it may stressful that we should manage good our coins well. It may kill people for those that doesnt know how to handle difficulty to earned in crypto. So before getting involve it should know hhe risks a lot.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

If people is happy in their life and they are earning enough money to sustain their daily needs then they will not think an alternative way of earning money but now a days, there are governments that are corrupted and they are enslaving people that's why people are finding ways to earn money without working on the corporate world.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

People kill people. Don't blame cryptocurrency. Though, bill gates has valid points but we can say the same thing about many others things. Criminals always find a way to hurt and kill others. They don't really need cryptocurrency for that.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

it possible in that way that some people got kill but i think that's the negative effect if that is true and i think also if bitcoin really kill people why we are here?, of course it give so much conveniece in every users that's why we are here another thing it so hard to kill people because we can't see this digital currency so think if they use this to you

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

Many people try to get rich in many ways. But the bulk does it quite legal way. I personally did not hear when crypto currency used for financial fraud. Although, in the modern world, everything can be

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

if you think so, so what is your purpose using bitcoin?
do you belong to the one you call? whether the drug dealer or you buy weapons using bitcoin?
bitcoin can not be blamed in this case.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Not literally kills all the users. It just depends on how we handle ourselves when we joined bitcoin. It will not kill us where in fact it helps us earn big amount of money. It can be one of the great source of income of anyone who get to embrace bitcoin. This crypto is a blessing because it changed our lives for good.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

The world is full of different different kind of mentality peoples. We can not compare everyone in a same way. Some are really good and some are bad. Everything has some pros & cons. It's very hard to control everyone even its not possible. Many of us are doing cryptocurrencies trading for our livelihood we are not indulge in any kind of bad activities. If any country government wants to manage it in a proper way they can and stop the misuse in bad activities but it all needs a positive approach.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Actually, I am totally not agree with you.Crypto world is not stable always.Sometimes it will grow more and sometimes it will down.But people are always excited for this.I will suggest those type of people who think that they will die for crypto currency,just hold and wait more.The future will be yours.Be patience.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

That is the funniest statement I have heard lately. Cryptocurrencies kill people because they can buy illegal things with it? They could also buy them using fiat so what's the real problem? The real problem for governments is not that we can buy illegal things but that transactions are anonymous so they know less about us. I don't understand why Bill Gates could say something like that. Few years ago he said that cryptocurrencie are certainly the future, even Microsoft right now is in favour of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was used a lot by darknet community, now they have switched to Monero.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

What Gates didn't mention is that the same Bitcoin that he says is killing people is being used through his software the Windows OS. What does that tell about him?

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Gates OS is used for all the transactions. If he is worried about bitcoin transactions then why not he block the transactions. Got should legalise the currency with certain regulations to avoid the activities that are going on with the help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: