Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡8BET.io⚡ COINOPOLIS II Crypto Slot ⚡ LOCKED EXPANDING WILD RESPINS 💥  (Read 16975 times)
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Hi BTCevo!

I saw there is some free like you said and does it can make you hit the jackpot instead of winning just some of them?

Yes, on the Free Crypto Lotto you can win the jackpot of 1 BTC (or equivalent BCH or LTC) if you match all 6 balls... there are also payouts for matching 2, 3, 4, or 5 balls - you can see the full payout table by clicking Pays in the game.

Because it is free, there must be some conditions that you need to make just before someone hit that jackpot.

No, there are no specific conditions other than the 8Bet.io standard terms of use. There are no "tricks" or "gotchas" in the terms, just logical and reasonable terms like only one account per person etc. (obviously it would not be allowed for a person to create hundreds or thousands of accounts and claim free tickets every 8 hours on each of them!)

And btw you said before there is three coins but why this free game I only saw bch payout instead of other coin?

Yes, you can play in BTC, BCH or LTC. Click the "View All" link next to your balance in the top right, and you have the option to switch between these if you wish. You can also switch coins/currencies on the Deposit screen when making a deposit.

Best of luck!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sociohacker

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Thanks for the answers, 8Bet

Still I have some new questions, since you've added 2 new cryptocurrencies (BTC and LTC).
So, what are the minimal withdraw for them - both for pay-games and free one?

And the last question for now: how deposits and withdrawals are processed, is it automatic and immediatelly or there is some term (like few days), or some defined day of a week - for all requests?

Sorry for bothering you, but I could'n find answers in the FAQ.
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Thanks for the answers, 8Bet

No problem at all, that's what we're here for!

Still I have some new questions, since you've added 2 new cryptocurrencies (BTC and LTC).
So, what are the minimal withdraw for them - both for pay-games and free one?

For players of the the pay games (across all cryptocurrencies) there is theoretically no minimum imposed. There are of course practical minimums (dust thresholds) where a ridiculously small amount might not even be processed by the network - in which case the player requesting this would be contacted accordingly.

For players playing ONLY the Free Crypto Lotto the current minimums are 6 mBCH, 1 mBTC and 60 mLTC respectively.

And the last question for now: how deposits and withdrawals are processed, is it automatic and immediatelly or there is some term (like few days), or some defined day of a week - for all requests?

Deposits aren't processed automatically at the moment, they are all reviewed by someone before being approved for processing. It could be a few hours or at most a few days. It's quicker for regular players than brand new accounts. Regular  players who might have been previously reviewed for their other previous withdrawals will go through pretty quickly, but there are a few checks that are done on new accounts, especially accounts that are only playing the free games. This is necessary as we've had several multiple-account attacks attempting to exploit the free tickets, and the checks to block these attacks keep the overall system and ecosystem viable for all for the long term.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Hi BTCevo!

I saw there is some free like you said and does it can make you hit the jackpot instead of winning just some of them?

Yes, on the Free Crypto Lotto you can win the jackpot of 1 BTC (or equivalent BCH or LTC) if you match all 6 balls... there are also payouts for matching 2, 3, 4, or 5 balls - you can see the full payout table by clicking Pays in the game.

Because it is free, there must be some conditions that you need to make just before someone hit that jackpot.

No, there are no specific conditions other than the 8Bet.io standard terms of use. There are no "tricks" or "gotchas" in the terms, just logical and reasonable terms like only one account per person etc. (obviously it would not be allowed for a person to create hundreds or thousands of accounts and claim free tickets every 8 hours on each of them!)

And btw you said before there is three coins but why this free game I only saw bch payout instead of other coin?

Yes, you can play in BTC, BCH or LTC. Click the "View All" link next to your balance in the top right, and you have the option to switch between these if you wish. You can also switch coins/currencies on the Deposit screen when making a deposit.

Best of luck!

It is really great yo have this free lottery that we can win up to 1 btc or equivalent to other coins as well but I wondering abiut your bankroll here, do we able to win that for sure? There is stacking and contributing options which is I assume you guys need some bankroll there. And I checked your site just now and there is only 0.024 stackers, how can we really believe that you guys are going to pay?

And if only there is actual pay there, can we withdraw directly without having any rollover or anything similar to that?
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

It is really great yo have this free lottery that we can win up to 1 btc or equivalent to other coins as well but I wondering abiut your bankroll here, do we able to win that for sure? There is stacking and contributing options which is I assume you guys need some bankroll there.

The staking options are for staking the paid games, where the stakers actually earn a return from tickets sold. For the Free Bitcoin Lottery would your concerns about the available bankroll be alleviated if we published the address with the jackpot funds, with a signed message to prove this address is the 8Bet Free Cryto Lottery jackpot pool ?

There have already been several winners of other payouts (not the 6-ball jackpot yet) who have already been paid.
Also, I think you would very quickly hear on this forum if winners were not getting paid their withdrawals.

And I checked your site just now and there is only 0.024 stackers, how can we really believe that you guys are going to pay?

I think you might be referring to the amount that stakers earned for one of the games - as the total amount currently staked is over 2.8 BTC.
Staked amount are actually staked funds already deposited by stakers (you can only stake from your positive account balance)

And if only there is actual pay there, can we withdraw directly without having any rollover or anything similar to that?

Yes, you can withdraw winnings directly. We would encourage winners who have already been paid their withdrawals to post here to confirm they received their funds.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

It is really great yo have this free lottery that we can win up to 1 btc or equivalent to other coins as well but I wondering abiut your bankroll here, do we able to win that for sure? There is stacking and contributing options which is I assume you guys need some bankroll there.

The staking options are for staking the paid games, where the stakers actually earn a return from tickets sold. For the Free Bitcoin Lottery would your concerns about the available bankroll be alleviated if we published the address with the jackpot funds, with a signed message to prove this address is the 8Bet Free Cryto Lottery jackpot pool ?

There have already been several winners of other payouts (not the 6-ball jackpot yet) who have already been paid.
Also, I think you would very quickly hear on this forum if winners were not getting paid their withdrawals.

And I checked your site just now and there is only 0.024 stackers, how can we really believe that you guys are going to pay?

I think you might be referring to the amount that stakers earned for one of the games - as the total amount currently staked is over 2.8 BTC.
Staked amount are actually staked funds already deposited by stakers (you can only stake from your positive account balance)

Yes, you can withdraw winnings directly. We would encourage winners who have already been paid their withdrawals to post here to confirm they received their funds.

I am pretty sure that you have some leaderboard here to announce people winning but I can't see it on your site. Actually I still do not understand how your stackers really works is it like usual investment? And about their payout for each tickets, how much is that?

Let see how is my luck going since I will try only using the free one untill hit some balance there to try withdraw it for myself
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 08:58:49 PM by 8Bet

I am pretty sure that you have some leaderboard here to announce people winning but I can't see it on your site.

We don't show a leaderboard on the site yet, but will add it to the ToDo list if it is a requested feature from the community. We do sometime announce big wins on the forum (entirely anonymized of course)

Actually I still do not understand how your stackers really works is it like usual investment? And about their payout for each tickets, how much is that?

From the Staking page: "You can stake your funds against a jackpot win in return for earning your share of 0.05 mBTC (or equivalent) for every ticket sold in any crypto currency. Your stake will be used to pay the winner in the event of a jackpot win (1 in 13,983,816 chance). Staked amounts automatically roll over and you continue to be paid for every ticket sold until you decide to stop staking. Your stake earnings are paid to you in the currency that you staked and you can concurrently stake multiple currencies."

So basically all stakers for each jackpot share in 0.05 mBTC of every ticket sold, paid proportional to the amount staked by each.
As an example, say the jackpot is 2BTC - this means that total staked by all stakers sums 2BTC, which is the potential jackpot to be won.
Let's say you've staked 0.25BTC of this, so 12.5% of the total jackpot.

Now, say on a given day there are 500 tickets sold for that day's draw - at 0.0002BTC per ticket, a total of 0.1BTC in ticket sales.
Thus the amount due to the stakers is 0.05 mBTC per ticket sold, or a total of 0.025BTC (to be shared amongst all stakers, in proportion)
You staked 12.5% of the total jackpot, so you get 12.5% of 0.025BTC = 0.003125BTC, paid into your staking account immediately after the draw that day.

In this example, that would represent a 1.25% return on your staking investment for the day.
If you left your staking balance for a 30 day period, you would be getting this return every day (assuming similar number of tickets per day), or a 37.5% return over 30 days.

Of course, this return is not without risk - if a lucky player wins the jackpot (matches 6 balls) all staked amounts go to paying the jackpot winner - so you lose your stake. The probability of the jackpot win is 1 in 13,983,816 per ticket, so you would need to make your own risk/reward decision.

Let see how is my luck going since I will try only using the free one untill hit some balance there to try withdraw it for myself

Sure, and good luck! There have already been a few winners who have withdrawn just from playing the free crypto lotto - so maybe you will join them soon  Grin

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Hi everyone

We've just launched a new BOX BETS feature which allows you to improve your odds of winning on any ticket by selecting more than 6 balls - and thus playing every combination of those balls on the ticket!

Let us know what you think! Good luck!

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

The 8BET.io crypto jackpots are now over 3+BTC / 22+BCH / 194+ LTC!! - the biggest these jackpots have been yet!!

From 0.0002 BTC per ticket for the People's One Bitcoin Lottery!

Now with box bets you can select more than 6 numbers, with even better odds of nailing that jackpot  Grin

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Hi everyone

We've just launched a new BOX BETS feature which allows you to improve your odds of winning on any ticket by selecting more than 6 balls - and thus playing every combination of those balls on the ticket!

I think it is a different kind of games right? Because I do not see that box in faucet mode. I keep trying using the faucet here until I can hit 1 btc or at least 2nd prize. I do not know if this is acceptable or not because it seems that I keep on abusing the site as well by using only faucet to play. If you are not consider this as a abuse then may be I will keep try it until I can hit 1st prize

Anyway I already hit 3 times 2 match numbers. Hope that I can win more here
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Hi everyone

I think it is a different kind of games right? Because I do not see that box in faucet mode. I keep trying using the faucet here until I can hit 1 btc or at least 2nd prize. I do not know if this is acceptable or not because it seems that I keep on abusing the site as well by using only faucet to play. If you are not consider this as a abuse then may be I will keep try it until I can hit 1st prize

I dont think they would consider since its not an abuse. Claiming faucets and used it up for the sake of hitting the higher tier prizes. Good for you that you do able to 3 times 2 match numbers with a faucet.Considered yourself lucky and i might try it too.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Hi everyone

I dont think they would consider since its not an abuse. Claiming faucets and used it up for the sake of hitting the higher tier prizes. Good for you that you do able to 3 times 2 match numbers with a faucet.Considered yourself lucky and i might try it too.  Grin

This is actually like dice game but the difference is when you do not hit any number they do not pay you, mean while on dice game you win or losing they will always pay you, the matter is only winning much or not. But it has not been clarify by admin, may be some of players, they do not spend much but when there is more players, they will be sure having a lot of payout, so before they do that, I will consider of asking whether it is allow or not
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

** CRYPTO SCRATCH CARDS at 8Bet.io **

Introducing CRYPTO SCRATCH CARDS - just launched at 8BET! Match 3 crypto symbols to win up to 1 BTC INSTANTLY!

Great launch offers, discounts on multi-card packs and free scratch cards - check out https://8bet.io/bitcoin-scratchcard

Crypto scratch cards from 0.00075 BTC - scratch to win up to 1 BTC instantly. Play in BTC, BCH or LTC.

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Was Friday the 13th lucky for you ?  Shocked

** CRYPTO SCRATCH CARDS at 8Bet.io **

CRYPTO SCRATCH CARDS - just launched at 8BET! Match 3 crypto symbols to win up to 1 BTC INSTANTLY!

Great launch offers, discounts on multi-card packs and free scratch cards - check out https://8bet.io/bitcoin-scratchcard. Our most popular offer so far is the 10-card pack, now at a 25% discount!

Crypto scratch cards from 0.00075 BTC - scratch to win up to 1 BTC instantly. Play in BTC, BCH or LTC.

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I think it is a different kind of games right? Because I do not see that box in faucet mode.

When we first announced Box Bets it was only available for the paid games, I think it was only a few days after that it was released on the Free Crypto Lotto, but it has since been fully available on the free game too.

I keep trying using the faucet here until I can hit 1 btc or at least 2nd prize. I do not know if this is acceptable or not because it seems that I keep on abusing the site as well by using only faucet to play. If you are not consider this as a abuse then may be I will keep try it until I can hit 1st prize

Sure, it is perfectly acceptable! Nothing wrong with that, and it is of course not against the rules.

Nice one  Wink, and I hope you've hit a few more since. We've had a good few winners on the free lotto, we'd encourage any winners who are on here to please confirm their wins and withdrawals on the forum for other members.

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Announcement: our tech team found and resolved an issue with the Reset Password function which was broken at 8BET.io so users were not able to reset their passwords. Thank you  to the users who alerted us to the problem, this has now been fixed.

As an apology to any users inconvenienced by this issue, we have found all users who unsuccessfully attempted a password reset and have issued them with a FREE scratch card to our just-launched Crypto Scratch Card game. If you were affected by this issue, you should see the free crypto scratch card in your account when you next log in.

If you experience any further issues please feel free to contact us here or at the support email hello@8bet.io

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Announcement: our tech team found and resolved an issue with the Reset Password function which was broken at 8BET.io so users were not able to reset their passwords. Thank you  to the users who alerted us to the problem, this has now been fixed.

As an apology to any users inconvenienced by this issue, we have found all users who unsuccessfully attempted a password reset and have issued them with a FREE scratch card to our just-launched Crypto Scratch Card game. If you were affected by this issue, you should see the free crypto scratch card in your account when you next log in.

If you experience any further issues please feel free to contact us here or at the support email hello@8bet.io

maybe it is not a bug as I haven't tested it on many browsers,but after you register
your screen is messed up and starts flickering and the elements are all in the wrong places
goes away after a refresh,also how on earth a 7 symbol nickname is considered too short and would not allow me to enter it (veleten)
for some reason you are asking for my mobile number as well,what the heck-its a cryptogambling site supposed to be pretty anonymous
other than that-great site and I'm going to try your free lottery to see how is it working
p.s. never mind say 0 free tickets, pay 0.35 mbtc to buy one,wonder is there a timer or some prerequisities of any kind or false advertising?
clicking referrals tabs gives you :Error establishing a database connection,seems like the site needs some tuning still

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

maybe it is not a bug as I haven't tested it on many browsers,but after you register your screen is messed up and starts flickering and the elements are all in the wrong places
goes away after a refresh,

Quite right, this was an issue affecting some users after successful account creation, this was resolved in an update around 12 hours ago, so should now be fixed.

also how on earth a 7 symbol nickname is considered too short and would not allow me to enter it (veleten)

I'll mention this to the developers of this feature and request adjustment unless there's some specific reason they opted for it to be longer than 7 characters

for some reason you are asking for my mobile number as well,what the heck-its a cryptogambling site supposed to be pretty anonymous

Mobile number is entirely optional, it is only used for notifications of draw results where you have tickets entered, and only if you select the option to receive text alerts of draw results. Text alerts are a convenience feature used by some users.
You can also opt to only receive your draw result notifications by email, or not at all (need to log in to see if you won).

other than that-great site and I'm going to try your free lottery to see how is it working

Thanks! It's an actively developing project and we have lots more exciting features in the works, watch this space!
Good luck in the free lotto!

p.s. never mind say 0 free tickets, pay 0.35 mbtc to buy one,wonder is there a timer or some prerequisities of any kind or false advertising?

As a result of the above error you received after you created your account you first free ticket was not immediately credited to your account. Sorry about that!
From our logs I see that your first free ticket was only credited to your account about 2 hours later, but it is there and waiting for you now. You can go straight to the Free Crypto Lotto game now to claim it and play. You will also get another free ticket every 8 hours  Smiley

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:18:12 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:14:03 AM by 8Bet

also how on earth a 7 symbol nickname is considered too short and would not allow me to enter it (veleten)

I'll mention this to the developers of this feature and request adjustment unless there's some specific reason they opted for it to be longer than 7 characters

Hey Veleten! Good news, our dev team managed to squeeze this feature change into a bigger update that was shipped today - so you can now update your nickname to as short as 2 characters   Cheesy

Best grab your extra short @nicknames before they're all gone!  Wink

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Hey Veleten! Good news, our dev team managed to squeeze this feature change into a bigger update that was shipped today - so you can now update your nickname to as short as 2 characters   Cheesy

Best grab your extra short @nicknames before they're all gone!  Wink

haha,thank you very much,this is the update I have been waiting for!
I always wanted something short and solid as my nickname,but was never able to get it and with 8bet.io my dreams came true!
will definitely check it out and try my free lotto ticket
also my tester's eye might catch a couple of more bugs too  Tongue

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: