Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5704 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

I didn't go "full scam", not a single person has lost a single satoshi because of me. This is just a smear campaign.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

Doesn't say anything about satoshis. An unsuccessful scam (monetary or otherwise) is still a scam.

That's a good point, but what most people think of as a scam here is outright lying or taking money. I did not lie about my identity and I did not steal from anyone. The worst thing I did was leaving myself a positive feedback from someone else's account; that's it.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

That's a good point, but what most people think of as a scam here is outright lying or taking money. I did not lie about my identity and I did not steal from anyone. The worst thing I did was leaving myself a positive feedback from someone else's account; that's it.

You lied about your gambling script and you deleted posts from reputable members pointing out the problems with it. That's a scam in its own right. If there was no deception involved you wouldn't need to do that.
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Nice try alia.

At first I did not think you were 19, but I am leaning that way now.

In the US the highway speed limits are 45mph to 70mph.  45-70 means just that, you can't go 100mph, you violate the rule.

Technically, if you post more than 100 times in a month you have breached the terms. Your contract specifically states it, it does not state at least 30, it states 30-100, a clear, specific range outside of which you violate terms.

Pay him back.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

Nice try alia.

In the US the highway speed limits are 45mph to 70mph.  45-70 means just that, you can't go 100mph, you violate the rule.

Technically, if you post more than 100 times in a month you have breached the terms. Your contract specifically states it, it does not state at least 30, it states 30-100, a clear, specific range outside of which you violate terms.

Pay him back.

Thanks for proving my point!

In your scenario, speeding is the danger. In my scenario, underposting is the danger. Roll Eyes

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

You lied about your gambling script and you deleted posts from reputable members pointing out the problems with it. That's a scam in its own right. If there was no deception involved you wouldn't need to do that.

No, I didn't lie about the script. Everything I said about the script was true. I deleted the comment because I specified that all questions should be directed via PM, but due to the negative trust I had to keep the comment on the thread. I responded to it appropriately. I still maintain that the script works and is not a scam in any way. It has been proven time and time again by myself, other investors, aTriz, nullius, SyGambler, so on and so forth

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

How can you trust allie to pay you back 1.1 BTC or the USD equivlant in 3 years if they do not reach legendary? Are you paying her to an escrow address that she does not have access too?

I got all my merit in a month. At the same rate, it would take 9 months to reach 1000 merit.
I see your merit from the same people that are involved in past threads. I seen you are offering services to Indians, I mean BTC to INR in Delhi.
Also the Favors account posts shows you are from INDIA.

Can you let me know which part of India you are?

I already guessed long back a lot of INDIANS here in disguised method. Please show your GST no for Selling BTC.

lets for the topic starter I don't trust aTriz since he made a false statement, that would raise for buyers to fall in scam script.

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

With the 10 minutes I used this script with, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

IMO Too shady behavior, A trusted member review shouldn't be like this, Inexperienced membership level.

aTriz who given merit points to a plagiarized content  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2973511.0

Both stories come for Indians, Why does aTriz like Indian Scammers, is their any business with Indians?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

How can you trust allie to pay you back 1.1 BTC or the USD equivlant in 3 years if they do not reach legendary? Are you paying her to an escrow address that she does not have access too?

I got all my merit in a month. At the same rate, it would take 9 months to reach 1000 merit.
I see your merit from the same people that are involved in past threads. I seen you are offering services to Indians, I mean BTC to INR in Delhi.

I already guessed long back a lot of INDIANS here in disguised method. Please show your GST no for Selling BTC.

lets for the topic starter I don't trust aTriz since he made a false statement, that would raise for buyers to fall in scam script.

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

With the 10 minutes I used this script with, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

IMO Too shady behavior, A trusted member review shouldn't be like this, Inexperienced membership level.

aTriz who given merit points to a plagiarized content  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2973511.0

Both stories come for Indians, Why does aTriz like Indian Scammers, is their any business with Indians?

The Indian scammer calls me an Indian scammer. How beautifully ironic.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

No, I didn't lie about the script. Everything I said about the script was true. I deleted the comment because I specified that all questions should be directed via PM, but due to the negative trust I had to keep the comment on the thread. I responded to it appropriately. I still maintain that the script works and is not a scam in any way. It has been proven time and time again by myself, other investors, aTriz, nullius, SyGambler, so on and so forth

It's your word against math. Your response to the criticism seems to be just a variation of the gambler's fallacy, AKA a lie.

So nice of you to bring this back on topic by mentioning aTriz but I believe he's learned the lesson to not vouch for something he admittedly didn't quite understand. nullius seems to have quit your fanclub too. Using their names makes you even more dishonest.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

aTriz who given merit points to a plagiarized content  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2973511.0

The Indian scammer calls me an Indian scammer. How beautifully ironic.
So am I scammer and scammed anyone? We have real life real name, but not to scam someone here or anyone.

A scammer always use different names like we do. It's not Ironic you all are spreading fake news here that was coming from ARUN Jaitley.

P.s Please tell the truth which part you belong in India.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

It's your word against math. Your response to the criticism seems to be just a variation of the gambler's fallacy, AKA a lie.

So nice of you to bring this back on topic by mentioning aTriz but I believe he's learned the lesson to not vouch for something he admittedly didn't quite understand. nullius seems to have quit your fanclub too. Using their names makes you even more dishonest.

My word against math? nullius used the figure "100%" many times in his post, but never ONCE in my thread did I guarantee success. I said that it is EV-, and its success is purely based on anecdotal and empirical evidence.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

My word against math? nullius used the figure "100%" many times in his post, but never ONCE in my thread did I guarantee success. I said that it is EV-, and its success is purely based on anecdotal and empirical evidence.

That's not what happened. You backpedaled a little bit after making demonstrably false claims such as this:

Based on preceding games, the script can indicate (to a mathematical extent) what kind of games are about to come consequently.

Your best bet (pun intended) now would be to shut your trap and try to salvage your deal with aTriz instead of trying to prove you're not a scammer. That train has sailed.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

That's not what happened. You backpedaled a little bit after making demonstrably false claims such as this:

Based on preceding games, the script can indicate (to a mathematical extent) what kind of games are about to come consequently.

Your best bet (pun intended) now would be to shut your trap and try to salvage your deal with aTriz instead of trying to prove you're not a scammer. That train has sailed.

I said it can indicate. I have explained this many, many, many times. Just go through my old posts. And I have no need to salvage a deal which is already intact.

Toughit

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

Nice try alia.

Pay him back.

In your scenario, speeding is the danger. In my scenario, underposting is the danger. Roll Eyes

This is the point that I take away my teenagers keyboard and send him to his room.

Not quite pertinent, but if you have a 15 year old brother, and you share wi-fi, I assume you live at home with mom and dad?
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Nice try alia.

Pay him back.

This is the point that I take away my teenagers keyboard and send him to his room.

Not quite pertinent, but if you have a 15 year old brother, and you share wi-fi, I assume you live at home with mom and dad?

I live in my own HDB with my brother. My mother is abroad and my dad is out of the question.

Toughit

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I said it can indicate. I have explained this many, many, many times. Just go through my old posts. And I have no need to salvage a deal which is already intact.

Nope, twist all you want, if you posted more than 100 times, you broke the deal.
Edit: and yes, go ahead and have the last word.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10452

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Nice try alia.

Pay him back.

There do seem to be several reasonable justifications for aTriz to currently get out of the signature contract, and one of them is the post quantity question.  Another is the degree of red trust that you have received.  Another is the covenant of good faith and fair dealings and possible fraud in terms of whether there is any way that he could get what he thought he was getting out of the contract when there is a decent chance that you are misrepresenting on your end to such a high level that aTriz was mislead in terms of your ability to contract or to carry out the terms of the contract on your end so that he could get the benefits of the bargain.

So one thing is aTriz getting out of making further payments to you, and another thing is if he currently is entitled to a refund for the amount that he had already paid. 

Even in a scenario favorable to you if aTriz were to conclude that you were not clearly enough in breach on your end or that the contract is not otherwise invalid, in good faith, aTriz could decide to make any future payments into an escrow, because, in spite of your oral assertions, the odds of you reaching Legendary status within three years seem like a stretch into the implausible.  Furthermore, there could be some chance that your account becomes banned or suspended for extended periods of time, too, which seems to be an administrative discretionary matter, too under circumstances like this.

So perhaps a decent compromise would be for you to enter into some kind of voluntary bilateral dissolution of the contract with aTriz, in case aTriz would be interested in such a dissolution, and perhaps there would be some friendly terms that could involve your ability to keep some or all of the payment that aTriz already made to you?  Some kind of agreement or arrangement by you might at least save you from receiving some additional not yet administered red trust.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Nope, twist all you want, if you posted more than 100 times, you broke the deal.

That's really not how it works. You are incorrect. aTriz can come on and clarify what we both understood of the deal.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

Nice try alia.

Pay him back.

There do seem to be several reasonable justifications for aTriz to currently get out of the signature contract, and one of them is the post quantity question.  Another is the degree of red trust that you have received.  Another is the covenant of good faith and fair dealings and possible fraud in terms of whether there is any way that he could get what he thought he was getting out of the contract when there is a decent chance that you are misrepresenting on your end to such a high level that aTriz was mislead in terms of your ability to contract or to carry out the terms of the contract on your end so that he could get the benefits of the bargain.

So one thing is aTriz getting out of making further payments to you, and another thing is if he currently is entitled to a refund for the amount that he had already paid. 

Even in a scenario favorable to you if aTriz were to conclude that you were not clearly enough in breach on your end or that the contract is not otherwise invalid, in good faith, aTriz could decide to make any future payments into an escrow, because, in spite of your oral assertions, the odds of you reaching Legendary status within three years seem like a stretch into the implausible.  Furthermore, there could be some chance that your account becomes banned or suspended for extended periods of time, too, which seems to be an administrative discretionary matter, too under circumstances like this.

So perhaps a decent compromise would be for you to enter into some kind of voluntary bilateral dissolution of the contract with aTriz, in case aTriz would be interested in such a dissolution, and perhaps there would be some friendly terms that could involve your ability to keep some or all of the payment that aTriz already made to you?  Some kind of agreement or arrangement by you might at least save you from receiving some additional not yet administered red trust.

I do not think it is justifiable for the contract to be broken because no terms have been breached. aTriz can clarify this. The payments are supposed to be made to me, and not an escrow - aTriz can clarify this. But - due to the new circumstances, I will allow one concession. I will allow payments to be made to a Copay wallet (with one key controlled by me and one with aTriz). It will be setup such that coins can only be moved with the consent of me and aTriz. If, at the end of the 3 year term, I have made enough posts and am Legendary, then aTriz will transfer the coins into my wallet. If it has not been done, I'll refund the 5 months' payment along with everything in the Copay wallet.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10452

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

[edited out]

Hahahahahaha

Better said than me.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

That's still false and I did read your posts - aside from variations of the gambler's fallacy there is nothing there.

aTriz does not seem to be happy with the deal anymore. He could choose to end it and risk the consequences, which might be negligible for him if you continue acting in bad faith.

I do not think it is justifiable for the contract to be broken because no terms have been breached. aTriz can clarify this. The payments are supposed to be made to me, and not an escrow - aTriz can clarify this. But - due to the new circumstances, I will allow one concession. I will allow payments to be made to a Copay wallet (with one key controlled by me and one with aTriz). It will be setup such that coins can only be moved with the consent of me and aTriz. If, at the end of the 3 year term, I have made enough posts and am Legendary, then aTriz will transfer the coins into my wallet. If it has not been done, I'll refund the 5 months' payment along with everything in the Copay wallet.

This doesn't make it any less risky for aTriz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: