Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5694 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

When a person with dark green trust tells you to jump you ask how high  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
Merited by snakey (10)

This Atriz fella seems to be the Teflon don of bitcointalk.org - nothing seems to stick to him despite it being glaringly obvious that he is a scammer. These are among the latest scams he is been linked to recently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3253973.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196082.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2697915.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619311.0

How can one person be connected with so many irregularities and yet gets a free pass and their account is trusted? What gets to me is that a supposed trusted and upstanding member of the community, LoyceV joined forces with HAKU or whatever they are called.

LoyceV, dude, I had so much respect for you until you joined that mob. Is your good name worth the btc you will earn? I hope you sleep well at night.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

This Atriz fella seems to be the Teflon don of bitcointalk.org - nothing seems to stick to him despite it being glaringly obvious that he is a scammer. These are among the latest scams he is been linked to recently:
-snip-
Traditional bullshit. Someone who solely manages (i.e. externally, not internally) the campaigns of a project, is in no way linked to the project, nor are they responsible for the outcome of the particular project.

How can one person be connected with so many irregularities and yet gets a free pass and their account is trusted?
Simple: He isn't connected to any of them, as is no manager (see above).

I wonder why a farmed account would take such keen interest in aTriz. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

I wonder why a farmed account would take such keen interest in aTriz. Roll Eyes

Farmed account so what? 90% of the accounts on this forum have been farmed one way or the other. Weren't you an account seller not so long ago? What could be worse? I wonder what changed? To answer your question, your boyfriend Atriz has a lot to answer for.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

Farmed account so what?
Admission, got it.

Weren't you an account seller not so long ago?
No. "Not so long ago".

To answer your question, your boyfriend Atriz has a lot to answer for.
He does not, although he could definitely work on his judgement (then again, the same can be said for about 99% of this forum). "Boyfriend".

Someone needs to call pest control.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Get over yourself, you lot are scum. Hopefully, whenever the SEC or the authorities jail the people behind these scams you promote, your ass gets hauled to jail too. That's where you belong.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Get over yourself, you lot are scum.
Take a look in the mirror or a picture of quickscammer.

Hopefully, whenever the SEC or the authorities jail the people behind these scams you promote, your ass gets hauled to jail too. That's where you belong.
We are not promoting anything; managers do not promote anything. Desperate statements and actions. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

We are not promoting anything; managers do not promote anything. Desperate statements and actions. Roll Eyes

Tell that to the investors that your actions helped lose millions. Your day will come. Everyday they say for the thief.......
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Tell that to the investors that your actions helped lose millions. Your day will come. Everyday they say for the thief.......
Caveat emptor.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Caveat emptor.

lo!, you think that willl save you when the feds kick in the door? SMH, your foolishness know no bounds.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

Caveat emptor.

lo!, you think that willl save you when the feds kick in the door? SMH, your foolishness know no bounds.
Fools making foolish claims. How Ironic that is.
A shitposter who is farming the account suddenly thinks of posting in a topic which in general would be way beyond their scope of logic or judgement.

Sorry to barge into this "romantic" chitchat going on. Just couldnt control myself. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 07:48:27 PM by Bazinga442

Fools making foolish claims. How Ironic that is.
A shitposter who is farming the account suddenly thinks of posting in a topic which in general would be way beyond their scope of logic or judgement.

Sorry to barge into this "romantic" chitchat going on. Just couldnt control myself. Grin

Lol! the cavalry has arrived. Idiots abound. Scrutinize my posts some more, your post should earn you some merit points and extra income. Unlike you, I don't have to watch how I post to eat.

Who are you by the way? Lauda lite? Or just another pajeet? - term used a lot on here by your boss Lauda

And oh yeah HAKU and company aka suchmoon.. lol thanks for the negative trust lol Is that all you have? Lets see how that stops me from getting laid tonight or getting paid.

Hakuna Matata!
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

Lol! the cavalry has arrived. Idiots abound. Scrutinize my posts some more, your post should earn you some merit points and extra income. Unlike you, I don't have to watch how I post to eat.

Who are you by the way? Lauda lite? ot just another pajeet? - term used a lot on here by your boss Lauda

And oh yeah HAKU and company aka suchmoon.. lol thanks for the negative trust lol Is that all you have? Lets see how that stops me from getting laid tonight or getting paid.

Hakuna Matata!

You should check out www.reddit.com/r/ihavesex or www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass. You would fit in well.
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 07:56:18 PM by Bazinga442

You should check out www.reddit.com/r/ihavesex or www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass. You would fit in well.

Thank you  Roll Eyes

No.

https://imgur.com/a/pFd3v

It was a marketing strategy and they tried to say they raised so much in just a day or 2.

I doubt they raised anymore then 1 BTC.

You are ok with ICOs stating false information about how much they have raised to other potential investors... and you would call this a marketing strategy?

No, but when I'm 2 weeks into a bounty program I'm basically forced to go along with it.

See how atriz is never responsible for his actions? It is always someone's fault. He is always forced into acting in a shady manner through no fault of his...

"oh no, Alia made me do it...."

next it is

"Damn! the scam ico forced me to play along. They are my paymasters after all"
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

No.

It was a marketing strategy and they tried to say they raised so much in just a day or 2.

No.

You are ok with ICOs stating false information about how much they have raised to other potential investors... and you would call this a marketing strategy?

No, but when I'm 2 weeks into a bounty program I'm basically forced to go along with it.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

If You missed this??

Read below

Scammed by project endorsed by ALU [ATRIZ]  (Read 170 times)

Upon Reading i found the Legendary member crying like a hell, as from his accent he seems African or at-least a nigger.

https://vimeo.com/263096822 ( Clearly he is mentioning the name of lauda )

Upon even more digging up i found 3 videos in one of videos of telegram chat with Chrysos coin ( scam ) Dev , The dev was saying that he has paid heavily to ALU for promotion and there is no way that one should think that it is a scam.

See video here: https://vimeo.com/263105204

Basically what i observe from the video chat.

the investor( snakey ) asked the scam dev that how they can assure him that his 7k usd will not be wasted and how they will ensure his roi?
The developer replied some bullshit on investment strategy and later added that they have paid more than enough to the Promotion team of bitcointalk ( ALU and ATRIZ ) so there should be no room of questioning that they will run away with his 7 k usd.

Full video playlist:

1. https://vimeo.com/263096822
2. https://vimeo.com/263104426
3. https://vimeo.com/263105204

In my belief that anyone who is associated with atriz and ALU or at-least the part of core team should be neg rated and excluded from DT.

Would like to hear more from other Trusted member.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Didn't snakey receive a partial refund for his investment with more to come from atriz? I think the TX was posted in other thread like yesterday or something right? BTW the chat log shown on the video was riddled with awful mistakes; very unprofessional conversation from the main dev if it was really him.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

@snakey Did you receive the compensation promised?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

@snakey Did you receive the compensation promised?
BUMP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: