Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin  (Read 383782 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

Hello just wanted to ask

I leased my nxt to this pool : http://198.211.103.222/howto.html

Now i wanted to request for payout

IT stated

To claim your earnings, simply send an AM (can be empty or put whatever you want in there) to the pool account 1460178482 and after this AM has 1440 comfirmations, your confirmed earnings will be sent to you, minus NXT transfer fee.

So i suppose AM is sending a message
But i can only sent to NXT_____ ____ ____ ___

I couldnt fill in 1460178482

Need help on this thanks, i googled it stated its NON RS Format (Numbers) but how could i send to that

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Hello just wanted to ask

IT stated

To claim your earnings, simply send an AM (can be empty or put whatever you want in there) to the pool account 1460178482 and after this AM has 1440 comfirmations, your confirmed earnings will be sent to you, minus NXT transfer fee.

Need help on this thanks, i googled it stated its NON RS Format (Numbers) but how could i send to that

Thanks

to convert a numeric account to NXT- format, open http://localhost:7876/test
go to DbUtils (Utils) -> RsConvert

IchooseUsername

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

Hello just wanted to ask

IT stated

Thanks

Just send an AM to NXT-K5KL-23DJ-3XLK-22222 and wait till 1440 confirmations
puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Hello just wanted to ask

IT stated

Thanks

Alright thanks!

Anyhow AM = A message? which requires a fee of 1 NXT?

Or is that some particular function which is free
lurker10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Hello just wanted to ask

IT stated

Thanks

Alright thanks!

It's a send message function, 1 NXT fee.

puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

Hello just wanted to ask

IT stated

Thanks

Alright thanks!

It's a send message function, 1 NXT fee.

Aite, thank you!

Guess i will then collect all the forged reward before requesting to avoid multiple time fee
xd
lurker10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

The thing I don't understand in all that process, is what NXT will become ? why keep it alive if there is Ardr which is NXt 2.0 ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

The thing I don't understand in all that process, is what NXT will become ? why keep it alive if there is Ardr which is NXt 2.0 ?!

The development team holds hundreds of millions of the crap. How do you think they plan to get out of it without losing it all? The firesale is going to be of epic proportions, so this is the predicament: They NEED the people holding and forging the NXT to maintain the network until ARDOR is implemented (IGNIS will require ARDOR support, not NXT), including of course themselves. They figure that the 0.5 x 1 in IGNIS plus the ICO will more than compensate them for the gigantic losses they are going to have getting rid of the millions of NXT, so they will do ANYTHING they can think of to avoid that people sell their NXT when they rightfully realize -like you have- that there's absolutely no purpose to it. So, they are willing to basically creating a "maintenance team" will all those millions from the ICO, to keep NXT active while they dedicate themselves to sell other projects (childchains) through Jellurida and maintain and update ARDOR.

It's all very devious and smart and has only one purpose: To make them money.

Other than speculating, to remain in this project at this time is just a ticket to get everything you deserve.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:57:34 PM

nxt coin is dumping but not anymore
nxt coin supply is pretty fair for current price
and i think its buy time for nxt
puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

nxt coin is dumping but not anymore
nxt coin supply is pretty fair for current price
and i think its buy time for nxt

Well we will see

If the IGNIS ICO sale fast

And if 100% of IGNIS is sold

The team will get around 400M NXT which is around 40% of total supply
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

Hi, I am a new NXT holder. Couple of questions.

1: It has been said that Ardor is an evolution of the NXT software. Why would I keep holding NXT instead or ARDR? It seems counter intuitive to me that a fresh new and more prevalent platform can launch without eliminating its previous less advanced version. Won't the launch of ARDR dramatically devalue NXT? (like when a new version of the Iphone comes out)

2: What is IGNIS? I know it will be a childchain or Ardor. But why would I get 0.5 IGNIS per NXT that I hold? And will my NXT still be relevant?

3: Why would IGNIS be distributed to NXT holders rather than ARDR holders? since IGNIS is a child chain of Ardor and not NXT.

This all makes no sense to me. Will there be 3 different tokens all related to the same project? To me this is why NXT has such a hard time gaining value. This is all too confusing. Can't they just move all the NXT tokens to Ardor and just go with Ardor. Stick to one platform instead of 2 and a half.

1.- You are absolutely right. The main reason to keep NXT, and to award it 50% of IGNIS is for the amazingly greedy "team" -you know who they are, or you should- behind this project to award themselves millions of IGNIS on top of their already huge stake in ARDR (free of charge to them also). It is a scheme that they smartly invented about a year ago when they distributed 1x1 Ardor to NXT holders. They believe it worked in their favor, so why not do it again with IGNIS? Now, arguably, they -and NXT holders in general- would have profited much more if they would have just kept things the way they were, with a quick and timely transition to NXT 2.0, but they thought -and initially it worked that way- they would benefit much more this way, so there you are. Mind you, they have come up with yet another greedy scheme to try and get even more money, by having and ICO for the other 50% of IGNIS that also belong to "the team".

2.- The answer to that is very clear: They need you to keep the NXT network strong. And (practically) for free. Otherwise the whole enchilada comes down crashing like a house of cards. So they rather desperately need you to keep NXT until ARDR is fully implemented (and renders NXT obsolete). No, your NXT won't really be relevant at all -but they'll try to keep you tied to it while they themselves unload, which will be swift and quite brutal. Watch.

3.- Refer to #2.

If they would have been a bit honest and a bit less greedy, the NXT project, after the explosion of the last few months in alts, would have a valuation at least 10 times -and probably more- the current one of both NXT and ARDR put together. As it is, not only the valuation remains, by comparison, paltry, but probably going lower. With dozens of very promising projects, some of them realities already, available to investors, why would anyone bother with NXT defies any logic, really... except for the possible perception that it has not pumped yet, which would apply only to really, really dumb money. What a pity.

Yes, these same questions have been bugging my mind aswell. I only have 1k nxt, so not a big investment, but still. I wouldnt' like to just shove my money into a black hole.

I know one should figure out what to do with his money themselves, but, I will ask you barabbas, since you do this for living, what do you suggest?

GET ardor instead of my NXT? Dump NXT altogether for btc?

I was thinking of buying in on the first round of Ignis ICO, I'd get 2.5k ignis- considering that the price will increase every round, the price of IGNIS coins, once it reaches exchanges would have to be higher than in the first round anyhow.  So there is some profit to be made, IMHO.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:55:03 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:13:31 AM by puremage111

The crowdsale is started, hold your bags!

DID someone just buy all the 5 Million at once?

Cant even see any offer

And few mintues its in the history
phahoang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:29:12 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 02:51:11 AM by phahoang

Hi
I buy 1k3 NXT on Bittrex, and how to receive ICO INGS??
If transfer NXT to wallet online or offline???
lurker10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:27:59 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange and receive IGNIS!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

Hi, I am a new NXT holder. Couple of questions.

1: It has been said that Ardor is an evolution of the NXT software. Why would I keep holding NXT instead or ARDR? It seems counter intuitive to me that a fresh new and more prevalent platform can launch without eliminating its previous less advanced version. Won't the launch of ARDR dramatically devalue NXT? (like when a new version of the Iphone comes out)

2: What is IGNIS? I know it will be a childchain or Ardor. But why would I get 0.5 IGNIS per NXT that I hold? And will my NXT still be relevant?

3: Why would IGNIS be distributed to NXT holders rather than ARDR holders? since IGNIS is a child chain of Ardor and not NXT.

This all makes no sense to me. Will there be 3 different tokens all related to the same project? To me this is why NXT has such a hard time gaining value. This is all too confusing. Can't they just move all the NXT tokens to Ardor and just go with Ardor. Stick to one platform instead of 2 and a half.

1.- You are absolutely right. The main reason to keep NXT, and to award it 50% of IGNIS is for the amazingly greedy "team" -you know who they are, or you should- behind this project to award themselves millions of IGNIS on top of their already huge stake in ARDR (free of charge to them also). It is a scheme that they smartly invented about a year ago when they distributed 1x1 Ardor to NXT holders. They believe it worked in their favor, so why not do it again with IGNIS? Now, arguably, they -and NXT holders in general- would have profited much more if they would have just kept things the way they were, with a quick and timely transition to NXT 2.0, but they thought -and initially it worked that way- they would benefit much more this way, so there you are. Mind you, they have come up with yet another greedy scheme to try and get even more money, by having and ICO for the other 50% of IGNIS that also belong to "the team".

2.- The answer to that is very clear: They need you to keep the NXT network strong. And (practically) for free. Otherwise the whole enchilada comes down crashing like a house of cards. So they rather desperately need you to keep NXT until ARDR is fully implemented (and renders NXT obsolete). No, your NXT won't really be relevant at all -but they'll try to keep you tied to it while they themselves unload, which will be swift and quite brutal. Watch.

3.- Refer to #2.

If they would have been a bit honest and a bit less greedy, the NXT project, after the explosion of the last few months in alts, would have a valuation at least 10 times -and probably more- the current one of both NXT and ARDR put together. As it is, not only the valuation remains, by comparison, paltry, but probably going lower. With dozens of very promising projects, some of them realities already, available to investors, why would anyone bother with NXT defies any logic, really... except for the possible perception that it has not pumped yet, which would apply only to really, really dumb money. What a pity.

Yes, these same questions have been bugging my mind aswell. I only have 1k nxt, so not a big investment, but still. I wouldnt' like to just shove my money into a black hole.

I know one should figure out what to do with his money themselves, but, I will ask you barabbas, since you do this for living, what do you suggest?

GET ardor instead of my NXT? Dump NXT altogether for btc?

I was thinking of buying in on the first round of Ignis ICO, I'd get 2.5k ignis- considering that the price will increase every round, the price of IGNIS coins, once it reaches exchanges would have to be higher than in the first round anyhow.  So there is some profit to be made, IMHO.

First, I don't "do this" for a living. Second, I can pinpoint -like I have done repeatedly- what many others don't want to see to make it unavoidable, but I never tell anyone what to do with their money. In my opinion, there's money to be made here... only speculating, buying on the huge dips and not being too greedy and cash in profits early on the equally big bull runs. At this point, and always from my standpoint, to invest in NXT could be throwing your money away... actually half of your money. I can't see any value at all in NXT after IGNIS. Now, the matter at hand is how much is IGNIS worth? The 5 million just bought have put a nice price on it but bear in mind that it comes more than probably from someone like Damelon or Jelurida, so they are "buying" with no real money whatsoever (they know NXT is going to be worthless and at least they'll secure a lot of iGNIS with the many, many, many millions of NXT they have), therefore it is all a fantasy. Again in my opinion, IGNIS is nothing but yet another copycat shitcoin with no value whatsoever in and of itself, but that's just me, the skeptic. They, the team, have proven quite smart at selling their schemes before and probably there will be a time, however very short, to make money on this but I am out and won't be in probably never. I mean, Goldman Sachs just anticipated an immediate reach to $3700 on BTC, which probably will be widely surpassed within weeks, with so, so much to come.

As for any other options, no one can deny the increasing valuation, usage and popularity of Ethereum.

I like a lot ANT, but I am very disappointed because, instead of working, its owners are happily spending a slice of the almost 30 million bucks they got in their IPO vacationing. I'm sure they'll get back to work some time in September and it will pick up, but who has time to waste of need to take unnecessary risks when the pastures are so green all over? By comparison, this entire project is a major disaster wanting to happen. You want proof? any other ICO, ANY AT ALL, is subscribed in the first phase by a single customer within second and it will make news across the boards and an avalanche of people wanting in. As it happens, both NXT and ARDR have halved since  and no one, in crypto or outside, gives a fuck about the whole thing altogether. Draw your own conclusions.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

Looks like there is some JLRDA tokens available in the asset exchange

Edit:
NOOOOOOO it's a SCAM !!! DONT BUY !!!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Nico979

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

I sent some draco out of wallet mynxt.info but have not yet arrived. about 5500 confirmations. can someone help me?? transaction 8233573867896295736 Huh Huh
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

Check good news around about NXT:

https://twitter.com/AvdiuSazan/status/897148854814072834
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

Awesome news is this. A member of R3 has tested cross border payment successfully and next year U.S where this payment system will be tested. I think lot of people are not following recent developments and upgrades happened in NXT. It is totally under the radar as people are busy with speculation with other tokens right now. It is going to be huge in long run for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: