Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

the first reason I invest with bitcoin, because I want to make a profit.
secondly, because I also believe in bitcoin technology and also blockchain technology, I think everyone is concerned about the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin, has many people who can improve the economic state of their families.
and they will undoubtedly preserve the future of bitcoin.
Well i believe what Bitcoin can change in the world is the financial system, and when it becomes part of the currently financial system this change isn't happening. Then I really don't know why people are investing, what I know is that they aren't investing for changes, as they cheer each new step towards centralization, and once Bitcoin becomes part of this centralized system profit rates will decrease considerably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

secondly, because I also believe in bitcoin technology and also blockchain technology, I think everyone is concerned about the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin, has many people who can improve the economic state of their families.
Well i believe what Bitcoin can change in the world is the financial system, and when it becomes part of the currently financial system this change isn't happening. Then I really don't know why people are investing, what I know is that they aren't investing for changes, as they cheer each new step towards centralization, and once Bitcoin becomes part of this centralized system profit rates will decrease considerably.
Why not to invest here. Its really a godd idea to invest in bitcoin because for me, bitcoin is the one of the kost trusted cryptocurrency thats why the volume of that particular cryptocurrenct is high than any other and also the price are high.
Zapto25

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Bitcoin is highly trusted to invest in the long term. There is hope that bitcoin can change the world
Bitcoin is very precise in making transfer tools around the world.
Now people's trust is getting higher against bitcoin
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

I am just looking on the technical side of bitcoin which is the chart. I can see huge gain potential that is why I invested bitcoin few years back but as days go by, I understand and realize how does the bitcoin is changing our society and technology. I felt inlove with it, so right now I am a true believer on the technology behind bitcoin and that is why I am investing on it.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin because of its capability to rise higher than before; also, this coin is the most reliable coin compared to others due to the support coming from the people. Thus, I will keep investing in Bitcoin to have a high profit in the future.

Yes, bitcoin is a potentially increasing coin, and from previous years bitcoin has proven its increasing potential value. And for the future bitcoin will increase, and very good serve as an investment for a better future.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I buy bitcoin and invest because I'm sure bitcoin will give me a profit and bitcoin has a good future so no need to hesitate to start investing.

Bitcoin is future currency. So people know the information for the bitcoin. It good opportunity for the future saving. It any time to change the price. So people check the prices day by day. This information help to invest in the bitcoin on time. Bitcoin is reach the all count people. So people get more information from bitcoin. It good time to invest. If invest you know the price list. Then you get some ideas to plan to invest.

Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Parsonaly i invest in bitcoin for get some profite from my investment and grow up my future .Bitcoin trading is the best way to earn money.Because bitcoin is the best valueable things in the world.It's price rising everytime.So if i invest in bitcoin i hope i will get a big profite from them,thank you.

forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I will investing in bitcoin purely as an investment because to earn more profit and to secure my future.
Our technology is modern today I believe bitcoin will be permanent currency in the world And help many user around the globe to invest bitcoin..

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Investing on Bitcoin requires a big decision and you have to do it with your personal knowledge if it will be profitable in the future. Knowing about cryptocurrency is already a good investment because it is one of the most revolutionizing technology ever created and it is based on Blockchain Technology which is also being integrated into other platforms or other programs. All of this can help our world grow and be more advance in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I know that bitcoin can change the life that i've been dreaming and also the life all my family and friends.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
First of all, the development of the bitcoin now is very good, all over the world, more and more people to join the bitcoin, they recognized the bitcoin is a new technology, it is worth to get the recognition of more people. I think its price will continue to rise, and I want to make a profit.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin because I believe in it as it change lives. It is a long term investment that would benefit a lot of users who are patiently striving for the best here in crypto. I would also love to invest more in bitcoin because I believe that it is our future currency. It is a good way to earn better for our future.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

I'm investing on bitcoin because it's a good investment if you hold them for long term. Have goal to this bitcoin that in the future I will give to my family (like saving). I have positive thinking that it will rise soon or later that give me more profit than I think.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin price growing very fast and it is best investment option. Bitcoin gives a huge return in last one year and I think it have more potential to grow.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

I invest bitcoin because I believe in bitcoin with the technology that I think is good enough, in addition I believe that bitcoin will provide benefits for me. I see in the course of time bitcoin prices always increase even in 2017 where bitcoin proves its existence with a fairly high price .the current price of bitcoin is down if the price is at the end of 2017, but I still think the current price of bitcoin is still high if compared a few years ago.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

Bcos I hope can get a big profit from btc so my financial will be growing up and change my life way
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin because of its capability to rise higher than before; also, this coin is the most reliable coin compared to others due to the support coming from the people. Thus, I will keep investing in Bitcoin to have a high profit in the future.
My main reason why I investing in bitcoin is it help me to sustain all our need in our daily life. Bitcoin help me to earn money that I need in our expenses and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that you could earn money and it will help your to multiply your money. I will keep in investing in bitcoin because I know it will help to become rich in the future.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

The truth is, I see Bitcoin as a currency,, not as a way of investment. But I don't know how people completely turn that thought down. Bitcoin was a prospective, Bitcoin is still a prospective. I don't know when will people use Bitcoin as a currency.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Obviously, most if us here in bitcoin community investing in bitcoin which we believe it can help us to support our financial stability in times of increasing it's value in the future. As we try to recall the peak value of bitcoin last December 2017 which most of us here really amazed and impressed the performance of bitcoin and hoping it will be the same this year as we invest the dominant crypto currency of all time.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

I invest in btc for cryptocurrency tradding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: