Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Because I think that it would be a great investment for my future,
I think that I could use it for my future I could think of it as an money stored in a storage and it have a potential to grow its value.

Bitcoin will guide us to a brighter future and investing on bitcoin is a good option for you to make some profit but not guaranteed. Cryptocurrency are now making impact on every market so I think getting myself in and taking more risk will help me to achieve my financial goal soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Im investing for both purposes because i believe on bitcoin technologies and at the same time to earn some cash, 1 example is i can send money to my loved ones without fees.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
We can  invest in bitcoin because it changes everything  in our life so far
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I think that people bought Bitcoins a years ago as an investment too. Yes, the blockchain technology based on the proof-of-work algorithm is very strong, but this is the reason why people believe in it and keep their money in the "cold" Bitcoin-wallets.

i invest in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin can change the life that i've been dreaming....everyone have a dream so i know that bitcoin can help for us thru by investing and joining the signature campaign that we related and later on we have our earning to our invest to help for us and support all we need...
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing in Bitcoin purely as an investment?
Back when Bitcoin started I feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Nowadays I feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very profitable and I am sure in the future the prospect will be very good. I am sure in the future Bitcoin will step in and it can be the most valuable investment asset.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Im investing for both purposes because i believe on bitcoin technologies and at the same time to earn some cash, 1 example is i can send money to my loved ones without fees.
So many reasons are there to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is in fact the future currency and in future we can expect that all the people of the world will be using bitcoin in priority bases, bitcoin will be their main currency to be use for shopping and so many other purposes. In some  modern countries people have already stated using bitcoin not only for online purposes but even in their local shops. This trend will continue increasing in other backward countries also.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Whats peoples thoughts?
I think that people bought Bitcoins a years ago as an investment too. Yes, the blockchain technology based on the proof-of-work algorithm is very strong, but this is the reason why people believe in it and keep their money in the "cold" Bitcoin-wallets.

i invest in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin can change the life that i've been dreaming....everyone have a dream so i know that bitcoin can help for us thru by investing and joining the signature campaign that we related and later on we have our earning to our invest to help for us and support all we need...
We all know that investing in bitcoin might be risky because we'll never know if in the latter part we just end up losing or the other way making a huge profit.In my case,i have learned to love bitcoin not just of its own potentials but because i have put my big trust on it that it would really make big marks in the crypto world.So whatever happens i'll stick on bitcoin as long as its alive.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I think most people use bitcoin to make money. they make trades every day to get a very large profit. so the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very unstable
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Im investing in bitcoin because It is so popular nowadays and there are too many people who became rich because of their investment here
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Both have gotten my attention. I am truly awed by the way Bitcoin is offering something that is for me radical enough to gain a strong support from the people who are not anymore happy with the way things are being managed. But at the same time, I am also drawn into Bitcoin because of how fast its value is gaining speed and acceleration. It is really amazing how it multiplied its value several times for so quick a time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Hi,

I guess it highly depends on who you ask. There are many people who know few about the technology and were only attracted by the huge potential profit.

As for me, I believe in bitcoin, in the blockchain and all the technical tools that can be developped around.

But it is not so easy to change the way people think. And let's admit it: we all like trading, for the thrill of potential profit! Wink

garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

I invested in bitcoin because I also wanted to earn a lot when the price of bitcoin was envious because my friends were overwhelming in their income when the price of bitcin increased and they still say that is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is low today.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Honestly, the reason why most of us invest in bitcoin is to earn profits from it and this is the sad truth. This is bad in a sense that we are now blinded by money but if you will analyze, we're not yet forgetting the true essence of btc because though the thing that motivates us is money, at least we still continue using it which also means that we like the idea of cryptocurrency. The more people patronizing crypto, the more chance for mass adaption and legalization; if that happens then our dream of changing the current monetary system into blockchain technology is now easier for becoming a reality.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I was investing in bitcoin because i like it so no one can hold me whatever i want in my life. Before i invested in bitcoin i study first a and read this furom and blogs watching youtube that helps me understand bitcoin. The reason why i invest bitcoin because i can see that i can earn money by investing in this platform i know you all the same with me.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

For me I think, If you care for the future and the progress of Bitcoin you will gain also the profit and benefits from it if you are investing in it because once Bitcoin fall down there's no more profit and other cyptos will fall as well. It's not bad also if you took Bitcoin as a job for extra income and profit only.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

I have a lot of reasons why invest in bitcoin, but I just want it to really make money and I just want to get rid of my bitcoin at low prices and wait for the bitcoin price to rise too much for profit ko.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

I put money into bitcoin, not only for profit. This is a new ideology for me. I support the idea of a free economy. The world is changing for the better. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are our bridge to true democracy. I don't trust the existing banking system. Cryptocurrencies for me are banks and money together.
silent2

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

invest in bitcoin as a technology, and believe in its future!
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

I put my money into bitcoin investment because I want to get profit from my bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most trusted and the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency, so I believe bitcoin price will continue to increasing value in the future and will give huge profit for me.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

At this moment, I don't have any money invested in bitcoin because I don't have the source of money to do so. Since I am still a student. But once I started earning and become financially stable, the reason why I would invest is because I think that it would change the world. It would change the payment/ currency in the world. Right now, the one I am investing is not money, but time and effort since it's all I can do for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: